TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
kirk angel

Who's left

Guest Megatron

Besus, you're gonna get banned real soon unless you learn how to type. And spell. And use correct punctuation. See the rules.

Guest Megatron

3. We don't care what you know or what you don't...as long as you can convey your point like a person who speaks English at a somewhat coherent and intelligent level. I'm not asking for perfection when it comes to spelling, grammar and punctuation, but it comes a long way in allowing the rest of us to understand what you're saying. If this becomes an issue, you can be banned due to mod’s discretion. This is a place where people come to unwind, have fun, and/or debate about certain topics. We don't come here to spend precious time translating posts from Stupid-to-English.

It may not exactly cover what he's doing, but it's pretty hard to translate his shit most of the time.

We don't come here to spend precious time translating posts from Stupid-to-English.

Seriously, I have made about a million mistakes on this site and have not been pulled up.

Why ?

Basically, people don't dislike my opinion.

Guest Megatron
We don't come here to spend precious time translating posts from Stupid-to-English.

Seriously, I have made about a million mistakes on this site and have not been pulled up.

Why ?

Basically, people don't dislike my opinion.

So only the ones who people don't like get banned? In that case...........

Guest Megatron

By the way, I'm not trying to say he should get banned. I'm just asking him to at least proofread his shit before letting it loose on us.

Guest Megatron
Case in point : Dave O'Neill, Journalist.

The only other person I have seen pulled up for this.

How many people dislike that guy ?

I don't think I've run accross him......

Guest Megatron
In that case go to the TNA forum.

And you'll see WHY he gets pulled up for it.

I don't watch TNA so I guess I'm safe.

In that case go to the TNA forum.

And you'll see WHY he gets pulled up for it.

I don't watch TNA so I guess I'm safe.

Put it this way, the only people that ever get pulled up for it, is people that disagree with the majority of people.

Um, anyway, basically I'll end my objections to the stupidity of this thread bashing Triple H for the following reasons:

1)Don't bash HHH for Booker T's lack of credibility and success in the world title feud. I could care less how Vince ruined Booker T during the invasion. My point was that HHH put over Booker as best he could. Booker wasn't credible? That's not Trip's fault. He gave him a pinfall lost, a WM World Title Match, and a rematch. T failed to draw as a challenger, not Trips' fault.

2)Trips was AWFUL in 2002, I'll admit it. He came back way too soon and didn't deserve the God-push.

3)Trips has gotten in much better cardio-shape, as well as improved drastically in the ring in 2003. He was booked with Steiner in Jan-Feb, a guy that hadnt worked a long, major PPV match since what, early 2001? Steiner blows. He's also been booked with stiffs like Nash. He has given exciting bouts with the likes of RVD and Kane, as well as the Booker rematch.

4)Trip's "work" in Elimination Chamber was brilliant, as he did nothing, looked like a pussy, and kept the title. That's how a cocky heel champ works sometimes. It put massive heat on Goldberg (at least until the next RAW, you can't argue that), and the HHH/Berg Unforgiven match was booked brilliantly, considering Trips' condition. (Berg screwed at SS, HHH gloats, goats him into a stip., sends his goons after, Berg wins it...).

5)I'll take Trips' working ok/decent matches with the crappy RAW roster over say giving Booker T, a guy that in the fans eyes is a midcarder, a "big reign" as champ. Didn't we see this in fall 2000 in WCW? Booker T sucks.

6)Trips will put over Goldberg (again...) at Survivor Series. Or he won't, and I'll still be happy.

Learn to enjoy the focus of the show more...the undercard sucks, yes, but until your midcard darlings prove they can draw and seem credibile in the eyes of the crowd/company, Trips had no competition (with the exception of Goldberg) on the RAW Brand.

Honestly, that SUCKS. I'd like RVD to win (as I am a big RVD fan) at SSeries and get pushed as a serious threat in the world title picture. But lately all he seems to do is cry about politics in his little comic book shop. Learn how business works, RVD.

Guest Megatron
1)Don't bash HHH for Booker T's lack of credibility and success in the world title feud. I could care less how Vince ruined Booker T during the invasion. My point was that HHH put over Booker as best he could. Booker wasn't credible? That's not Trip's fault. He gave him a pinfall lost, a WM World Title Match, and a rematch. T failed to draw as a challenger, not Trips' fault.

I didn't know HHH had a generous side. Nice to see all these things he "gave" Booker T.

Guest One Trick Pony

So we have radical ideas from either side. Great debate. This would ALMOST be as good as Bradshaw vs. Osama as far as arguments go.

Guest One Trick Pony

Well if you've paid attention, Bradshaw is VERY Pro-war and very patriotic. He's a smart guy when it comes to banking and such but when you read some of his other stuff the uber-patriotism borders on being radical.

I was comparing that to the arguments in this thread where everyone's being radical either for or against Triple H.

"He's the only credible guy on RAW"

"He gave Booker credibility in a good feud"

"He pinned him with only one arm"

"He waited 30 seconds"

Guest Besus

HHH failed with him.The best way is by making him look stupid ? He dissed the title Booker T held 5 times,The business and His race.The best way could of been Triple H jobbing to Booker T at Wrestlemania 19.Didn't happen

because HHH bitched backstage so Vince pulled off the idea of Booker T walking out of the building the world champ.

You continue to say HHH put Booker T over but im still disagreeing.After the HHH/Booker T Feud Booker T went

back tagging with Goldust 2 Weeks and Steiner again which he has TWICE before the title match.Wrestling

guys like Storm,Test and Christian.

He didn't even put him over in the tag match before Mania because the match was not long and Was not good.

Goldust/HHH wrestled more than anyone and Then everyone except HHH goes outside of the ring brawling

and Booker T comes back in and Counter a Pedigree and Back drops HHH and Gets the scissor kick him for the

pin.

So HHH/Booker T getting about Minute of action in the ring together means HHH put Booker T over?

Yes a rematch that ended in a no contest thanks to Ric Flair.He didn't even wana put him over on Raw.

2)Trips was AWFUL in 2002, I'll admit it. He came back way too soon and didn't deserve the God-push.

Man he still is awful.Stop acting like he has "improved" since 2002.Came back to soon? Great excuse.

3)Trips has gotten in much better cardio-shape, as well as improved drastically in the ring in 2003. He was booked with Steiner in Jan-Feb, a guy that hadnt worked a long, major PPV match since what, early 2001? Steiner blows. He's also been booked with stiffs like Nash. He has given exciting bouts with the likes of RVD and Kane, as well as the Booker rematch.

You talk about Steiner not working a good match since 2001 but Same for HHH so your point? You trying to diss Steiner but you just dissed HHH too.

HHH has not improved since 2002.How has he?

There you go again blaming Nash for the bad Nash/HHH matches.

Yeah they was exciting-until END.

4)Trip's "work" in Elimination Chamber was brilliant, as he did nothing, looked like a pussy, and kept the title. That's how a cocky heel champ works sometimes. It put massive heat on Goldberg (at least until the next RAW, you can't argue that), and the HHH/Berg Unforgiven match was booked brilliantly, considering Trips' condition. (Berg screwed at SS, HHH gloats, goats him into a stip., sends his goons after, Berg wins it...).

No comment on all just except the brillanat comment you made.So if im playing a basketball game

and Dont score at all the whole game until the 4th quarter.Did I play a "brillant" game? Answer that...

5)I'll take Trips' working ok/decent matches with the crappy RAW roster over say giving Booker T, a guy that in the fans eyes is a midcarder, a "big reign" as champ. Didn't we see this in fall 2000 in WCW? Booker T sucks.

Yep the raw roster is crappy but so is HHH,He addes to that crappy roster.

What? Dont get the rest.

6)Trips will put over Goldberg (again...) at Survivor Series. Or he won't, and I'll still be happy.

HHH wont job to Goldberg twice.Orton will come down or Batista will and That will lead to the "DQ" finish.

Learn to enjoy the focus of the show more...the undercard sucks, yes, but until your midcard darlings prove they can draw and seem credibile in the eyes of the crowd/company, Trips had no competition (with the exception of Goldberg) on the RAW Brand.

Has HHH been drawing like he used too? Nope so stop acting like he's "the big draw" on the raw brand.

Edited by Besus

Stop bitching about Hunter...he's the only other guy on RAW that could credibly be the champion right now. (Not picking a fight with the Y2J, Booker T, and RVD fans, as they're good workers, but are involved with their own feuds in the midcard for now/the past year).

I'm not bitching about him, I wanted to see everyone's opinion on who they thought he would be feuding with after he gets the belt back.

Yeah I don't remember the original poster making a HHH-bashing thread. He made a thread about who HHH will face when he gets the title back.

The HHH apologist took offense to it and freaked out. So....yeah dude it's your fault that this thread has turned into HHH bashing. You are your own worst enemy.

Guest BionicRedneck
Steiner is awful. I'm sure Hunter didn't wish to work with him. And BTW, for the idiot that said "Test got better matches outta Steiner, yee-haw!". This was MONTHS after Steiner started wrestling again, and got a little better after TV matches, house shows, etc. I'll give you that, Test/Steiner was EONS better than HHH/Steiner...but I think its an unfair comparison.

Erm....Steiner was wrestling during 2002 in Japan and other places. Steiner was shit, Steiner is shit. But, some people have had better matches with him than your boy...face it. It's not like Steiner has made a massive improvement, he is wrecked.

Guest OnlyMe
No comment on all just except the brillanat comment you made.So if im playing a basketball game

and Dont score at all the whole game until the 4th quarter.Did I play a "brillant" game? Answer that...

No, of course you didn't play a "brilliant" game, because you're not doing what you're supposed to. HHH was supposed to hide out, look like a pussy, make it seem obvious that Goldberg was going to demolish him, and then cheat to win. Which he did.

Guest nikowwf

For other people to be credible champs, they have to be allowed to get over on the current champ. To say no one except HHH is credible as champion, when HHH is the one not allowing them to be credible, strikes me as a pretty insipid argument.

niko