TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Rawknight

PPV PLUG: WHO IS DANNY WILLIAMS?

A lone figure. A black background. The striking features, highlighted by swirling tribal patterns tattooed permanently onto his face. The short black hair forming a border, framing the designs, framing the Moko. The wide hood of a black boxer’s robe covering the head, casting a dramatic shadow over the features. The rippling muscles, covered again in spirals and swirls, with the stylized smiling sun of Tama-nui-to-ra the sun god prominent on the left shoulder.

Va’aiga: Danny Williams.

A brief shot of Danny Williams, a proud figure, wiping the long dyed black hair past his shoulders as part of his ring entrance, then a quick cut back to the darkness, and the muscular intimidating form of the Maori Badass.

Va’aiga: Legend.

Cut to Danny Williams again, pinning TNT, pressing his shoulders down firmly to the mat as Mark Soapdish counts along. Cut back to the Maori, shrouded in the darkness.

Va’aiga: Champion.

Cut to Danny Williams, holding the ICTV belt proudly above his head in victory, as flashbulbs and cheers fly from all directions of the audience. Cut back to the Maori Badass again.

Va’aiga: Mentor.

Cut to Danny in the ring of the SJL Arena microphone held to his mouth, as he introduces the two wrestlers, Va’aiga clean shaven, goatee bearded, free of facial tattoos and Dace Night in jeans and a loose fitting Team Horrocore Football shirt, “DN” on the front, 666 on the back and each arm. Cut back to a close up of Va’aiga’s face, only the right side visible, as he spits with venom and hatred.

Va’aiga: Liar.

Cut to Va’aiga standing on the ring apron as Danny fires off elbows into Tom Flesher, popping the crowd and setting off another scramble from the photographers at ringside to get a better angle. Cut back to Va’aiga standing in the center of the camera, light rippling off his ripped physique.

Va’aiga: You didn’t help me.

Cut to Va’aiga Corkscrew Maori Dropping Jay Dawg onto a flaming section of canvas to win his debut match in the SWF and a Hardcore Gamers Title shot as well. Cut back to Va’aiga, closer this time, just his face and his upper chest showing on camera.

Va’aiga: You barely ever said my name.

Cut to Va’aiga driving Show down as his part of the Decapitator, as Quiz is left laying and Tom Flesher is being fought off by… The Boston Strangler. Cut to an EXTREME close up of Va’aiga his tattooed face filling the screen.

Va’aiga: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT’S MYYYYYYYYYYY NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME?

Cut to.

BETRAYAL…

HONOUR…

RESPECT…

DANNY WILLIAMS vs VA’AIGA…

ASHES 2 ASHES.

Why is there not more response. Va'aiga is putting more effort into pimping Ashes to Ashes than the rest of us together.

Another awesome promo man. I get the feeling you're gonna write a complete murder.

Well, Dace. I may not have responded to the other one, but it makes me want to write one of these.

Great job on these promos, Va'aiga. Your making Danny Vs. Va'aiga at A2A the must see match of the night!