TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
teke184

Jim Cornette Shoot Interview(2003)

Guest MikeSC
Hey yo,

You like, dislike, not care, whatever?

Also, I'd like to solicit some suggestions for shoots to do once I get through the current to-do pile, which is just Kevin Von Erich until the Crash Holly, Ole Anderson, and Taylor from TE1 shoots come in.

Some I have that I haven't reviewed yet are Jerry Lawler, Dutch Mantel, the Rock and Roll Express, Rob Van Dam (1997 or 1998), Tazz (1998 or 1999), and Juventud Guerrera.

I'm open to other suggestions since I will be ordering some new ones shortly, including Vince Russo's shoot. Expect the sarcasm to fly on that one.

Enjoy the shoot. Good stuff.

Gotta give Corny the award for understatement of the millenium:

Nathan Jones- He only met him a week ago. “He ain’t exactly fuckin’ Karl Gotch, I’ll tell you that.”

-=Mike

Guest JacK

Wow, I love your reviews, their really good. Just one question though, why is he called the 'Prince of Polyester' of whatever?

Wow, I love your reviews, their really good. Just one question though, why is he called the 'Prince of Polyester' of whatever?

It's a Jim Ross comment about Corny's er, colorful attire.

At least I didn't use the one about how he was a mixed doubles tennis star in college with a partner named Jack...

Guest JMA

Does Vince Russo really dislike people with Southern accents? I find that hard to believe, seeing as how Austin himself has a Southern accent.

Guest JacK
At least I didn't use the one about how he was a mixed doubles tennis star in college with a partner named Jack...

Ok, that I don't get. But then, I also don't know who Karl Gotch or whoever is.

Prince of Polyester eh? I'll have to steal that, what with my Polyester shirt and pants ($20AUD - at Lowes!)

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

Good job, again.

I love Cornette's rants, they deservedly get the attention they deserve unlike Raven's self-righteous tripe.

Ok, that I don't get. But then, I also don't know who Karl Gotch or whoever is.

Prince of Polyester eh? I'll have to steal that, what with my Polyester shirt and pants ($20AUD - at Lowes!)

I'm pretty sure that the joke behind that one was that one Mixed Doubles partner was Jack and the other was Off, but that's just my guess.

BTW, Karl Gotch is a legendary shooter who helped train many guys including Dean Malenko.

Guest JacK

Ahh, okay, cool . . . although some of that I'm glad I didn't get . . . still, the shoot reviews rule.