TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mik

Jay-Z looking to buy Nets...

They don't have a lot of info at this point, but Jigga has retained a NYC accounting firm to potentially buy the Nets, and the current High bid is $275 million. Jay could beat that easily. He is making a killing off Roc-a-fella records and Rocawear.

Guest subliminal_animal

This is on eBay, correct?

I mean, I have a really negative feedback rating, so my ability to throw my hat into the ring (likely dubiously—depends on my mood) is somewhat impaired at the present time. So if anyone could lend some assistance in that area, it would be greatly appreciated.

Jay is worth 300 millon dollars, but he won't be sole owner he'll probably get a group of investers.

While so many teams enter to "Sirius," the Nets shall enter to "Big Pimpin'." And on that note, you can bet that ownership will really start spendin' G's for their East Coast n****z who love them some ballers.

Jay-K: Can I get a raise?

Jay-Z: Can I get a fuck you?

Guest Flyboy
I can see J.Kidd throwing up the ROC sign everytime he hits a 3- pointer.

That post was just fucking GOLD.

I'm starting to think Jefferson is a distant relative of Sam Cassell. I mean, look at their heads next time they play.

If anyone can compete with VC for the title of most overrated player in the league, it's K-Mart. Before I forget, I'd just like to say that I REALLY need to score some of Bill Walton's hippielettuce, seeing as I believe he said he had K-Mart on his All-Star team last season. Both guys were wrong in taking shots at each other's injuries, but Zo's CAREER was threatened by a kidney ailment...K-Mart missed five games with a sprained ankle. K-Mart's cheap shot just shows that he had no argument for Zo's questioning of his "leadership." In 2002, Kenyon blamed KVH for the Net's loss to the Lakers (KVH could have put up 25/15 every night and they weren't beating the Lakers, but that's beside the point), then when he has an even more sucktacular series against the Spurs, instead of showing said leadership and taking guff for his sorry play, he blames his flu and looks like a total hypocrite. THERE's a leader for ya. I'm totally on Zo's side on this one.