TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
haVoc

WrestleMania XX Could Be 5 Hours

Here is the one thing that will really hurt Foley/HHH if they hold it.

Foley's ring rust.

Other than that, I have tons of confidence in Foley to get a match over. HOWEVER, I still don't want to see it cause according to me, Foley is retired and their is no reason for him to come back to lose to Triple H or anyone else at WM XX.

Besides, it would make more sense as Foley/Orton since Orton is a "legend killer". :lol:

No one cares about Orton. Foley with 10 years of ring rust is better then Orton at present moment. Foley and Triple H will draw. Orton will not.

Guest Besus

No one cares about Orton.

How you know?

Foley with 10 years of ring rust is better then Orton at present moment.

Foley sucks.He aint better than Randy Orton.

Foley and Triple H will draw.

They wont draw nothin.

Guest ManKinnd
No one cares about Orton.

How you know?

Foley with 10 years of ring rust is better then Orton at present moment.

Foley sucks.He aint better than Randy Orton.

Foley and Triple H will draw.

They wont draw nothin.

Wow, with all those concrete reasons you give, who could argue?

Hint: An argument is not simply stating the opposite view. That is called a waste of time.

Guest webmasterofwrestlegame

Well there is further confirmation of the 5hr event here from 1wrestling:

As we reported several weeks back on 1WrestlingRadio, Wrestlemania XX will be a 5 hour PPV presentation and will start at 7 PM, running until midnight. Tickets for the event list a 7 PM belltime. If there was ever a time for them to do another "Wrestlemania All Day" PPV special, this is it. No word on what WWE is planning on doing with Sunday Night Heat for that evening yet.

Although, they could just want bums in seats for Heat in order to maximise that last second buys?

I'd imagine since about 4 of the 5 hours will be dedicated to matches, there will be like 11 matches. I was thinking of what card could be realistic (i.e. sorry, Spanky/London vs. Ultimo Dragon/Tajiri isnt happening) while still getting in all the major players they'll want on the card. And I came up with this...

Brock Lesnar vs. Goldberg

Steve Austin vs. Hogan

Kurt Angle vs. Chris Benoit vs. Eddy Guerrero

HHH vs. Mick Foley

Undertaker vs. Kane

Rock vs. Randy Orton

Edge/Rey Mysterio vs. WGTT

Vince Mcmahon vs. Eric Bischoff

Shawn Michaels vs. RVD

John Cena vs. Big Show

Jericho/Christian/MHV1/Test vs. Dudleys/Booker/Lance Storm

Not bad, I dont think.

I know you guys hate having Vince on the card but if we're going with Dream Matches Bishoff Vs Vince would be up there I think..

And they killed that right out of the gate by having Vince and Bisch hug.

They're both heels still, BTW.

Good card...but do Rock/Cena, and leave Big Show/Orton off the show.

Then you've got a show.

As I said, Im being realistic. Orton is their golden boy, so if anyone's getting a win over Rock, it's him. Show's been a trooper for the past year and deserves a match on the card. Even if its elevating Cena :P

Um....WMX had NO problem following up Bret/Owen.

Although I must say...WMX is OVER RATED. It's a two match card (two ***** matches mind you) but the rest of the card was mind numbingly horrid (with the exception of an entertaining Savage/Crush brawl).

Only WMXvII has been perfect from top to bottom (excluding a 3 minute Six Man Tag Match).

Over-rated? Hardly.

The event contains the most influential match of the modern era and one of the greatest matches ever shown in America. Regardless of what else is on the show, that is enough reason to rank it way up there in terms of the greatest WrestleManias.

The Bret/Yoko match is also of exceptional historical significance.

UYI.

I know you guys hate having Vince on the card but if we're going with Dream Matches Bishoff Vs Vince would be up there I think..

And they killed that right out of the gate by having Vince and Bisch hug.

They're both heels still, BTW.

True but they could change that from now til Mania. It would be hard to turn McMahon though.

Guest THE MIGHTY THOR

I don't mind seeing Lesnar against Shitberg, i doubt it will be any good(but u never know) but as long as Lesnar wins then i'm ok with it.But it shouldn't be for any world title, there should be a RAW world title match and a SD world title match, either have Kane win the title and face RVD for the RAW side and for the SD side it should be Benoit/Angle or Cena against either of those 2.

Guest M. Harry Smilac

Althought their isn't much need for one Mick Foley as special referee for Taker Vs. Kane in a HIAC match would be fitting.

Someone needs to pull a tonya harding and kneecap vince before the show.I'm so sick of seeing him on TV much less in matches.