TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
justsoyouknow

Too funny.

I *know* doing that to someone is cruel...yet so, so funny. Come on, man. Who posts that on a public forum full of strangers? Guy needs to learn how to think.

YOU'RE OLD AS HELL!! AND FURTHERMORE YOU SHOULD ALREADY BE MY FAN!! I AM SO GOD DAMN TIRED RIGHT NOW I COULD SCREAM!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH~!!!! *head explodes*

DAMMIT WHY ARE YOU ALL READING THE TOPIC AND SAYING NOTHING?!?!? SAY SOMEHTING!!!!!

*marks out*

Tim makes a good point, although maybe the guy had previously posted details about his life that the culprit relayed back to the family for verification purposes.

Idiot. All he needed to say was "Everyone on the message board was saying some made up, wild stories, so I decided to do the same." Apologize for what he said, convince them that it's entirely false, take some of the jokes that came with it, and move on. His family probably had their doubts on the truthfulness of the story, but if he just exploded and confessed right away, then it was immediately confirmed. All he needed to do was deny, deny, deny.

Either way, still pretty damn funny

Guest Fook
I don't know. I have a hard time believing that someone would believe everything some stranger told them over the phone.

Well, the caller could just give them the website address over the phone so they can verify it for themselves.

If this is true (which I am sincerely doubting), then who is really worse: The guy with the thing for his sister, or whoever it was who spent all their time being l33t and tracking down his info and actually contacting the family?

That would be the sick fuck who's sniffing his sister's cooter.

:lol:

Seriously though, has there ever been anything anyone has said on this board that made you (meaning everyone) want to track down their personal information without their knowledge and contact them or someone close to them?

Uhmmmmmm......................

No, I don't think so. That's bad and everything, that whoever it was spent the time to track him down and "ruin his life", but, come on...he was sniffing his sister's panties. What the fuck goes through your head?

Hey, you see that line, back in the dirt over there?

It's been crossed. Congrats.

Now, if you're going to be sniffing panties, at least go for your sister's FRIENDS. I mean, logic, kids...logic.

Edited by justsoyouknow

Seriously though, has there ever been anything anyone has said on this board that made you (meaning everyone) want to track down their personal information without their knowledge and contact them or someone close to them?

Yes, Steve... How's the dog doing?

Yes, Steve... How's the dog doing?

"Chi chi chi chi....ah ah ah ah"