TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JN News

WWE denies Goldberg winning by DQ

Denies that Goldberg won by DQ? I think not. The truth is that it was a no contest. The referee and the time keeper were doing their own thing. Chioda never disqualified Triple H because Randy Orton never touched Goldberg. Goldberg made sure of that. The time keeper simply assumed that Orton storming the ring constituted a DQ, when it did not. Kane's violent interruption ensured that the referee had no choice but to throw the match out. What do you call a match with no clear winner? A no contest. This contest will be decided at Armageddon.

Actually...since they are going with the idea that the first bell meant shit. And don't say it did or else the announcers wouldn't be going on about how Goldberg was beaten until Kane came out, then it is a DQ. Because Kane never touched HHH...the match was supposedly still going on and Kane beat down Goldberg. Therefore HHH is DQ'd.

Guest RollingSambos

AH!!! But you forget...the WWWF Rulebook states that a false bell ringing by the time keeper + a DQ by the referee = a no contest. Took you to school, simpleton.

People only do it to seem knowledgable but come off just looking dumb. Call them by there fucking wrestling name...everyone else does.

How about this......

they can call the wrestler whatever the fuck they want.

AH!!! But you forget...the WWWF Rulebook states that a false bell ringing by the time keeper + a DQ by the referee = a no contest. Took you to school, simpleton.

Not really. That wasn't supposed to happen at all. The ref screwed up and called for the bell early.

Guest Megatron
How about this......

they can call the wrestler whatever the fuck they want.

A rule to live by.

You know Levesque is going to get that time keeper fired or demoted/replaced.

I can just see it now:

Levesque: "You know, Dad, (Vince) I just don't think that (Time Keeper's name) is ready yet. He/she needs some more time before he's/she's ready for the big time."

Vince: "You know, I think you might be right, Jean. I'll look into it."

What we need is Vince to be right there so he can sit and yell "RING THE FUCKING BELL" everytime a match ends. This will both help the timekeeper, put Vince on TV, and keep bringing up Montreal on a constant basis. The company's mission objective is secure.