TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

The Dames' Diatribe on WWE Raw 11/24

Dames, when are you going to get someone (besides yourself) to write the Raw reviews?

Damnit!

Actually, now that I'm getting into the groove of things, I'm about 95% sure that I don't think I'm giving it up, for now anyway. If things get a little too hectic in my schedule, then I might drop it...

Dames

Shiet...I can't do EVERYTHING by myself.

I wouldn't be able to hold down 4 shows a week, so Smackdown would be out. Plus, there's SUPPOSED to be a hell of a lot more content on the main page...

I'm going to be turning things around very, very soon.

Dames

Guest Anglesault
That says a lot about Molly though. Seriously. Molly is a good heel.

Dames, when are you going to get someone (besides yourself) to write the Raw reviews?

Damnit!

Absolutelty

But it also brings Orton's total uselessness to light when the women's champ gets 10 x the heat as the guy who has been feuding with two of the top faces of Raw.

Damnit!

Actually, now that I'm getting into the groove of things, I'm about 95% sure that I don't think I'm giving it up, for now anyway. If things get a little too hectic in my schedule, then I might drop it...

Dames

Dames, is it just me, or do you stick JHawk with the task of reviewing the shitty(er) show?

Or is it just a coincidence?