TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RHR

Orton at WMXX

With all the hype going on with Wrestlemania, and, with me sitting at work with some jackass from Minnesota on hold wondering why he has to pay .05 for 911 service on his phone bill, I thought about some of the matches....so we have the givens:

Kane vs. Taker

Goldberg vs. Lesnar

The maybees:

McMahon vs. Foley

HHH vs. Foley

But...one match that I thought would be really interesting...hasn't been suggested yet, so I'll go out on a limb and suggest it....

After killing "legend" after "legend", Randy Orton announces himself to now be a legend...a 3rd generation WWE superstar with no peer...then....(caps necessary here)

"IF YOU SMELLLLLL....."

Think about it. Rock needs a match at WMXX. Orton will get a rub, and Rock is the right guy to do it. Rock doesn't care if he shows up and wins, and Vince needs Rock for the event. Rock could be just the right guy to finally get Orton over.

Just my .02, or .00006 pesos, or something like that...

Guest RollingSambos

That's retarded. You don't stick talent like that in a tag match on WrestleMania.

You think that after stealing the show with Shawn last year, Jericho wants to be in a tag match? You think that after selling out the Reliant Astrodome with Austin and the SkyDome with Hogan, Rock is going to want to do a tag match?

You got more than enough talent there to have 2 great, entertaining singles matches...don't fucking blow it on a lame tag match.

What's with all the intrigue surrounding Randy Orton lately? I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but everyone's really concerned about him. Wow.

Anyway, that's not such a bad idea, giving Orton a rub. I just wouldn't like to see it at WrestleMania. Rock should be facing another star of the past 20 years *hint, hint, It's gonna be Michaels*, but I wouldn't mind seeing that on a RAW of some sort. Orton should just face someone his level at WrestleMania, possibly Booker T or someone else.

Guest RollingSambos

I'd be digging Orton vs. Rock, but only if we got Angle vs. HBK in return. Because I think that Rock vs. HBK is the dream match that everybody really wants to see.

What are you talking about?

Rock vs. Cena AND Jericho vs. Orton.

That sounds pretty good.

Rock vs. Cena would have some of the best charisma in a match in several years.

As for Orton vs. Jericho, I can that match happening. I wouldn't book it, though. I'd rather see Jericho face a bigger "name".

Rock vs. Cena would have some of the best charisma in a match in several years.

It's just dying to happen. The promos would be unreal and it would be 50/50 split as far as who is face and who is heel. And Rock can job without losing his image and Cena needs a big, big name opponent for Mania.

But I dunno...HBK/Rock is a dream match.

Guest RollingSambos

I doubt Hogan will be back for XX...especially now that there's a chance that that lunatic Savage will be involved. That'd be a real powder keg backstage. Savage is real unstable right now.

Anyway, I want to see Bret ref Austin vs. McMahon...that's a more fitting match for him than Benoit vs. Angle, IMO.

The funny thing about all of this WrestleMania XX fantasy booking is that you see how much money the WWF could be drawing if they would just bring the rosters back together. They have enough dream matches and scenarios to last them for 2 years.

Guest CronoT

Pre-WMXX Heat match:

Suckbag vs. Moppy

Perry Saturn runs in to give Suckbag a DQ win.

Anyway, I want to see Bret ref Austin vs. McMahon...that's a more fitting match for him than Benoit vs. Angle, IMO.

True...but I really don't see Bret coming back to directly work with Vince in an angle (even though everyone is dying for Bret to knock Vince out in the ring at least one time)...and Angle has been up Bret's ass for months about coming back.

Either or really.

Guest RollingSambos

I was trying to think of a better deragatory nickname for Orton than "SuckBag", because that just makes no sense. It doesn't rhyme with his first name. But all I could come up with is Candy Orton. But that sucks. How about Randy Whoreton? I think the guy rules, but if you guys are going to be unjustly stupid and hate him, you need to get something better than "SuckBag".

Guest Anglesault
Lesnar/Goldberg, Taker/Kane, Rock/HBK, Foley/Vince, Austin/Hogan, Orton/Jericho, Benoit/Angle (w/ Bret as special ref)...keep going guys, lol.

Good Lord, not ANOTHER Bnoit/Angle match.

And Orton/Jericho?

Bleh.

but if you guys are going to be unjustly stupid and hate him, you need to get something better than "SuckBag".

He's a walking bag of suck.

And damnit, he got totally out heel heated by Mollylst night.

Guest RollingSambos

I agree that I am sick of Angle vs. Benoit. They hit their peak at the Royal Rumble, leave it alone for a while.

Guest CronoT
I was trying to think of a better deragatory nickname for Orton than "SuckBag", because that just makes no sense. It doesn't rhyme with his first name. But all I could come up with is Candy Orton. But that sucks. How about Randy Whoreton? I think the guy rules, but if you guys are going to be unjustly stupid and hate him, you need to get something better than "SuckBag".

Anglesault was the one who came up with the nickname Suckbag. You'll have to ask him what it means.

Guest RollingSambos
Anglesault was the one who came up with the nickname Suckbag

That would explain a lot. At least Anglesault didn't go right for the throat and call him "WWE Superstar Whose Name Is Not Kurt Angle".

Guest CronoT
I guess I just assumed it would be Orton vs. Flair at Wrestlemania. I'd like to see The Rock in something a bit more high profile.

Now THAT'S a credibility slap if I ever heard one.

:lol:

I guess I just assumed it would be Orton vs. Flair at Wrestlemania.  I'd like to see The Rock in something a bit more high profile.

It's Wrestlemania, so of course Randy would have to face the greatest legend in WWE history.

Triple H.

Since HHH is so determined to get him over, how about jobbing clean to him at Wrestlemania?

Guest CronoT
I guess I just assumed it would be Orton vs. Flair at Wrestlemania.  I'd like to see The Rock in something a bit more high profile.

It's Wrestlemania, so of course Randy would have to face the greatest legend in WWE history.

Triple H.

Since HHH is so determined to get him over, how about jobbing clean to him at Wrestlemania?

So, Triple H's Ego vs. Randy Orton's Uber-Push?

Who would get punk'd first?

Guest Anglesault

Anglesault was the one who came up with the nickname Suckbag.

Nah I just popularized it.

I agree that I am sick of Angle vs. Benoit.

My main problem with Benoit/Angle is that they never have a REASON to feud.

They had a three month feud in 2001 BECAUSE NIETHER HAD A MATCH

THE FUCK?

That's how you build up a feud? You don't have a match and niether do I, wanna fight?

Then they had a three month feud in 2002 over absolutely nothing. They just started fighting each other for no reason.

Give me a reason for them to fight each other on the biggest show ever.

THE FUCK?

That's how you build up a feud? You don't have a match and niether do I, wanna fight?

Then they had a three month feud in 2002 over absolutely nothing. They just started fighting each other for no reason.

Funny, I thought the whole reason behind their feud was that they both considered themselves the best technical wrestlers in WWF/E, and wanted to prove that by taking out the other.

Guest Anglesault

THE FUCK?

Funny, I thought the whole reason behind their feud was that they both considered themselves the best technical wrestlers in WWF/E, and wanted to prove that by taking out the other.

I distinctly remember an "I have no match" promo from Kurt that prompted a similar response from Benoit.