TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Corey_Lazarus

Yeah...Thanksgiving...

Well I played the brand new Trivial Pursuit game with my Mom, Dad, 2 Uncle's, and Aunt...I horribley beat the hell out of all of them. They said they all feel dumb getting beaten by a 19 year old. I told them it was because I was smarter than them.....they accepted it.....hehe.....

Guest NaturalBornThriller4:20

Well, um...

Highlights, I guess:

- Spent the afternoon watching a couple of DVD's, the Lions / Packers game sucked ass.

- Ate Dinner around 5:15, excellent by the way. Just myself, my mother, my father, and a friend.

- Went to my Grandma's house around 8:00. Me and my Uncle chilled and watched X2 and Bruce Almighty, while my mom and Grandma chatted it up.

- Came home at 11:00 to a fresh slice of Apple Pie.

So to sum it up, I had a decent Thanksgiving. Is that normal around these parts ?

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I got off work at about 3 last night, went to bed at 7 in the AM, and slept until 5. I talked to my mom briefly, ate some leftover turkey, and didn't even bother with seeing anyone else I was related to, it was fucking great.

I have to say I had a pretty damn good Thanksgiving. Got along with family. Food was great. Best of all, though. My uncle told me how he's getting a new 60 inch flat TV and asked me if I wanted, for FREE, his old 55 inch TV. It's a few years old and it's not flat screen, but it's free damnit and better then my 25 inch!

I had fun since I mainly played Super NES with my cousin- a full World Series on Griffey, eevry cup on Super Mario Kart, and a shitload of Wario's Woods.  However, I feel VERY bloated and I look fat, so my self-conscious ways have me regretting it.  The scale said I weighed 135, which can't be right since I was 125 just a few days ago (on the same scale).  Maybe after I digest all this food I'll shrink back to normal and not look like a fucking cow.

135? I was 135 in 2nd grade!

Yeah, well, I had been at 128 (and even more recently, 125) for a while and seeing as how I was fat all my life til this year, I do not wish to be fat again. I'm 5'8", btw.

Guest T®ITEC

TCR:

1) Yeah, there probably is. I still don't want to go there. Why? Irrational fear and still living with my mom at age eighteen.

2) Because he already married some bitch and had a few kids before he divorced his wife and married my mom... I guess. They had my brother in '78, for cryin' out loud. Cursed old people.