TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
J.B. Buzzkill

The OAO Velocidental Thread

Next week . . . we enter 1996. Of all the years to choose, WHY 1996? Oh well, the Stone Cold stuff oughta be good. Hey, didn't Bret take a lengthy hiatus in 1996? I think I just answered my own question.

EDIT --- Did anyone else think we were going to see a Curt Hennig tribute next week? They show a clip of Perfect with HHH and the narrator says, "Next week we will dedicate the entire hour to . . ."

HOLY CRAP.

Did anyone see the Velocity commercial?

That was awesome.

Plus, it's Larry King's birthday. He's had a different wife in SIX different decades. 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's, and 2000's. Seriously, that guy is crazy.

Edited by CM Funk

Plus, it's Larry King's birthday. He's had a different wife in SIX different decades. 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's, and 2000's. Seriously, that guy is crazy.

*Somewhere in Memphis, Jerry Lawler laughs.*

OT: IT WENT MORE THAN 2 PAGES~~~~!!!!!

I wonder what is the deal with Kanyon being used only as a jobber.

Is it:

a) Being a WCW product/

b) Not having "the look."

c) Being only about 6 feet tall.

I'll take "a". It's funny though, they choose Ernest Miller as a "replacement" for Matt Hardy, and he fits all 3 categories, too.

And (according to his site) Kanyon is 6'3". He's comfortable on camera, can talk, and can work the crowd well enough to be a midcard player on SD. He's got cool moves and bumps great, and would certainly get more over than Ernest Miller will.

Funaki/Nunzio was a pretty good match, as was FBI/London & Spanky. Palumbo & Stamboli had their working boots on, and kept up w/ Spanky & London. Also, I can understand why Orlando was over (hometown guy), but O'Haire was surprisingly over, too.