TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Longdogger_Pete

SJL WRATH CARD 12/7/03

SJL WRATH CARD

Due Date: Sunday, December 7th, @ 9 PM EST

Venue: Providence Civic Center, Providence, Rhode Island

Send Promos & Marked Matches To: Thoth

(All matches have standard rules unless noted otherwise.)

OPENING PROMO: Unknown Warrior

What's the Warrior got to say tonight? Will the mystery be revealed? Will the Unknown One unveil his identity? Or are we just teasing the audience only to screw them over later?

OPENING MATCH

Unknown Warrior vs. David Cross

Well, whoever the Warrior is, he'll have some tough competition in newcomer David Cross, who was victorious in his debut match against Frankie Deed.

Word Limit: 3500

Send To: Thoth

SINGLES MATCH

"Fruity" Frankie Deed vs. Sean Casey

Despite a great effort from Frankie Deed, he couldn't get the victory over David Cross in his first match. Perhaps his luck will be better against Sean Casey.

Word Limit: 3500

Send To: Ace309

NON-TITLE MATCH

Alan Clark vs. Santa Claus

It would appear that the Disney Sponsored Wrestler's feud with World Champion Todd Royal is coming to a head. Commissioner Raynor is loath to throw them together tonight, instead giving the European Champion a warm up against... Santa Claus.

Word Limit: 4500

Send To: Tod deKindes

NO STIPULATIONS ATTACHED

Landon "La Cucaracha" Maddix vs. Aecas

These guys both balked at Hell in a Swimming Pool II, and didn't get a match in even after it was changed to Mystery Stipulation. Perhaps they're more comfortable writing a match with no stipulations. So we'll try it once more.

Word Limit: 5000

Send To: Thoth

MAIN EVENT

NO-DISQUALIFICATION MATCH

Todd Royal vs. "Hollywood" Spike Jenkins

Todd Royal has a lot on his plate these days. To him, it may be the Second Era of Todd, but there are plenty of guys gunning for his World Championship, including Alan Clark. Royal takes on Spike Jenkins tonight in what should be a hell of a main event, but with no DQ, who knows who might interfere in this one?

Rules: Disqualification and countout rules are not in effect.

Word Limit: 5500

Send To: Longdogger_Pete

Guest ToddRoyal

I'll be posting a quick update to my stats in the next day or so, basically just changing my entrance. (Changing the music since Casey seems here to stay, and adding the over-the-top Anti-Alan entrance) So just a heads up for Spike.

Also: Fun fact, Metal was my first one-on-one with Manson and this is my first with Spike. I dunno how I managed to never fight either of them. It must have something to do with my 1000 matches against Landon Maddix and IL.

Guest Aecas

One more time eh?

Very well, now that i've got rid of this eye infection I should be able to actually write a match.

ATTENTION FRANKIE DEED AND SEAN CASEY.

Please get me something very soon, because I don't like marking double no-shows and it's a bit past deadline.

Sign in to follow this