TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Decemberists

No More Nash!

Guest Choken One

God...Imagine the ways Orton can botch that line.

"Oh and you will be S.O...uh.. Wait...yeah L!"

Guest Just J

Come on guys, don't even be sarcastic abou the NBT's angle. It sucked. Nash couldn't even save it. Him opposite Foley as a heel GM would be fuckin' great! But I am realistic so I know it'll never happen. Hell, when was the last time Vince actually gave the fans what they wanted anyway.

Now I'm sad. -_-

Guest Choken One

SUCKED?

It owned!

Mike Sanders and Kevin Nash's exchanges during this angle were the highlight of the Downfall.

Guest Just J
SUCKED?

It owned!

Mike Sanders and Kevin Nash's exchanges during this angle were the highlight of the Downfall.

"Highlight of the downfall". That's one of the reason's I hated the angle so bad. Nash's great mic work was over looked due to the horrible angle that is was contained within.

Guest Stunt Granny

I can't, for the friggin' life of me, remember Reno. Can someone refresh my memory?

I can't, for the friggin' life of me, remember Reno. Can someone refresh my memory?

Uh--I believe he was big and muscular, bald except for a ponytail, and did the "Roll of the Dice" (aka Last Rites, Spin Doctor, Test Drive, etc).

Guest Stunt Granny

The finisher rings a bell but I still can't match a face. He must have sucked, the only Reno worth a damn in the business is of course the great Reno Riggins, he was the man! He and Barry Horowitz are my all time favorite jobber tag team.

Guest Just J

Reno looked like Batista with that little rat tail thing. That's the only reason I remember him. Hell, it could've been Batista for all I know.

Guest Choken One
Reno looked like Batista with that little rat tail thing. That's the only reason I remember him. Hell, it could've been Batista for all I know.

reno was 6'0.

He looked more like the lost Basham Brother then he did Batistia.

Out of interest, does anyone one know how many matches big Kev's been in to earn his $700,000 since Feb 1st this year? I want to see how much he gets per match.

Sure - 37 matches.

11 x Raw

2 x Smackdown

19 x House Shows

PPV:

Backlash '03

Judgment Day '03

Insurrextion '03

Bad Blood '03

SummerSlam '03

OK.

Sure - 37 matches.

11 x Raw

2 x Smackdown

19 x House Shows

PPV:

Backlash '03

Judgment Day '03

Insurrextion '03

Bad Blood '03

SummerSlam '03

OK.

So that's.... $18,918.91 per match. I think.

Nice work if you can get it...

Those close to Kevin Nash do not expect him to wrestle for WWE again.

Thank you, God.

Take a look at Nash's interview, which is posted at the Wrestling Observer site. He pretty much says that he has been paid well throughout his career and won't sign for less than he feels he's worth and will go to Japan if necessary. Translation- His ass is GONE.

http://www.liveaudiowrestling.com/wo/news/...lt.asp?aID=9135

"- Scott Hall's name comes up and Nash says that Hall has been sober for the longest since he's known him. He informs us that Scott has been training hard in hopes of a wrestling comeback. Nash specifically says that if WWE doesn't want Hall, he'll strongly consider forming a team with Hall elsewhere."

WOO HOO

I guess we'll be seeing them team else where cause I doubt the WWE will hire Hall again after the shit that went down with his last stint and the problems Austin had with him. But, you never know.

Guest Coffey

I'd actually like to see Scott Hall return. He's an above average worker, a well known name, and can talk on the microphone. I love his finisher too.

I really wish he would've got a World Title run back during his Razor Ramon days. Instead we got Diesel, Sid, The Undertaker, etc.

After the ladder matches with HBK, the WWF should've capitalized on both men, not just Shawn.

I guess we'll be seeing them team else where cause I doubt the WWE will hire Hall again after the shit that went down with his last stint and the problems Austin had with him. But, you never know.

What problems?

I don't remember all of them so if someone could help but, I remember Austin was pissed that he was wrestling Hall at WM, I think there were a few times were Austin didn't want to job to him and make him look good in matches and I know quite a few times Austin poured beer Hall's mouth when he was trying to recover.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Don't forget Hall was drunk off his ass for the majority of a UK tour in May 2002, which also featured THE PLANE RIDE FROM HELL that cost Curt Hennig his job.

I don't remember all of them so if someone could help but, I remember Austin was pissed that he was wrestling Hall at WM, I think there were a few times were Austin didn't want to job to him and make him look good in matches and I know quite a few times Austin poured beer Hall's mouth when he was trying to recover.

Hall was bombed many a night while he was employed by the company, despite claims that he was on Anabuse and would get sick if he was even around alcohol. I think the stuff with Austin pouring alcohol on him was part of the company's inside jokes about how he'd not only fallen off the wagon, he'd stolen a beer truck and drained it by himself too.