TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest El Satanico

Interview with Family Guy creator Seth Macfarland

Well, I expected it. (Seth Laughs) I saw it coming, I built my website around the Family Guy DVDs, in the hope that they would be released.

That's wonderful, we need more stuff like that.

Family Guy and Kids in the Hall were the two shows I wanted.

Another great show.

Kids in the Hall is shipping today. I was a consultant on the set.

Very cool!

:lol: ! That's hilarious ! What a tool that interviewer sounds like right there.

Damn, that's great. If they make a Stewie action figure, I'll buy ten of 'em. Oh, and just imagine the others(uses announcer voice): It's the Joe Swanson action figure, with kung-fu grip and stunt wheelie action!*kid presses button* Joe figure(while rolling): Awwl right! Get some!

The live show Seth talked about sounds verrrry interesting. If he can't get Fox to pick it up, he should go to Comedy Central. They'd buy it in a heartbeat, and probably let Seth have more creative freedom than a broadcast network.

When Family Guy comes back, do you picture yourself doing an episode that's based around a TV show that gets cancelled, but sells lots of DVDs and comes back?

We have about five scripts that are ready to go, that we need to do first for time's sake. I think in the first few minutes of the first one, we'll make some reference to all this.

:D

Guest belgarion

everynight i watch family guy right after futurama and man i love family guy but that cartoon has to be on late because some of the material is mature but if it does come back on man i 'm watching and if it does go to dvd then it's mine