TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LucharesuFan619

Funny site w/ pics of wrestling figurines

http://www.cp-tel.net/dprothro/story1.htm

In truth, I was actually searching for photos to use for a school project and I was using Altavista Image Search, looking for "criminals jail" (I have to research criminals' rights when they're incarcerated) and I came across it. Funny stuff, in a wierd sort of way.

Anyway...figured I'd post it. I was surprised I came across it. I mean, it has nothing to do with what I was searching for...

This place has the same type of basis..but actually has a professional look to it, and is quite entertaining. Check out some of the shows.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
jimross_270.jpg

Ha.

Very insulting picture. BOO!!! Where would anyone with a life find time to do all this?

jimross_270.jpg

Ha.

Very insulting picture. BOO!!! Where would anyone with a life find time to do all this?

You mean a very insulting action figure....he just takes pics of the figures themselves, that's how JR's figure looks.

And to answer your question, quite a few people do this. In fact, there's a whole forum devoted to making stop-motion animated GIFs of wrestling....some have even done whole matches as animations.