TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Deebo

What DVD(s)'s is the WWF Desire Video on?

Guest Deebo

Can anyone tell me what DVD's it is on. Whether it be as a easter egg, extra, or part of a PPV released on DVD, it doesn't matter. I thought they played it during No Way Out 2001 but I don't see it on mine. Thanks in advance.

BTW, I'm speaking of that one with the Kid Rock song.

Can anyone tell me what DVD's it is on. Whether it be as a easter egg, extra, or part of a PPV released on DVD, it doesn't matter. I thought they played it during No Way Out 2001 but I don't see it on mine. Thanks in advance.

BTW, I'm speaking of that one with the Kid Rock song.

They only played it on television shows leading up to No Way Out 2002.

The copyright for the track Lonely Road of Faith, was logically too much for it to be included on a DVD.

Guest Deebo

Yeah I meant 2002, sorry.

I KNOW I saw it on at least one PPV inbetween matches or something. I guess they just cut it out on DVD.

You know whats odd. Apparantly WWE doesn't have the right to a lot of WCW wrestlers music. During the Rey dvd during his entrance against Jericho they edited out his music, replacing it with extra crowd noise. In the Flair dvd during Stings interview they edited out, "A man called Sting".

Guest Dave O'Neill, Journalist

Jimmy Hart owns the rights to it all, since he created it. And since Vince didn't give him Jim Johnston's job, we ain't getting it.

Guest drdrainoscott

Jimmy Hart did not create it all. "A Man Called Sting" came out in 1992, as a part of the "Slam Jam" cd WCW came out with. I'm pretty sure Michael Hayes did that whole cd, so they should have the rights to it.

And btw, why would you want Hart to have Jim Johnson's job? Jimmy Hart had some good music back in the day, but WCW's music was always subpar to WWF's.

Guest Barcelona
During the Rey dvd during his entrance against Jericho they edited out his music, replacing it with extra crowd noise.

What theme was he using at the time?

That's very strange. I thought Rey's WCW music (pre-filthy animals) was stock music, and in fact Im positive WWE has used it recently in the background for various packages...

During the Rey dvd during his entrance against Jericho they edited out his music, replacing it with extra crowd noise.

It was like a heavy drum beat, almost like a marching tune.

Guest Dave O'Neill, Journalist
And btw, why would you want Hart to have Jim Johnson's job? Jimmy Hart had some good music back in the day, but WCW's music was always subpar to WWF's.

Oh, I don't want Hart to have ANY job in wrestling, I hate the guy, but I'm sure he had his eye on the job when he was hanging around Hogan back before he quit

Guest Barcelona

It was like a heavy drum beat, almost like a marching tune.

That was his first theme. It was production - therefore WWE can't use it in home video releases unless they pay a fee.

Guest OnlyMe

Back to the original post, a great copy of it (complete with awesome Flair intro) can be found on Kazaa