TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kamui

Idiots. All of you. Every single one.

Guest Kamui
I kind of think Kamui proved his point with this very thread. You all go out of your way to flame him, which none of you are very good at, when instead you could have done the most damage by not posting in it at all and thus making him look like a buffoon. Hmmmm, so much anger here. Maybe he did work the CE folder. Pretty funny because everyone in there thinks themselves to be Rhodes scholars because they follow CNN and Fox News and post LOL2003! Oh well.

The funny thing is after you posted this reply some people finally got it and left the topic (# went down from 17 to 11).

Edit: Nevermind, spoke too soon.

Guest SP-1

So, is Kamui going to go to his friends tomorrow and brag about the horrendous banning that the TSM board laid upon him?

If so, that would be pretty cool. In a "Not as cool as Dutch" kind of way.

Guest Kamui

No. I just want people to learn a few things from this:

1) None of you are all that good at flaming, except MAYBE Angelslayer.

2) Learn to ignore people.

Guest RoyalBlue
If so, that would be pretty cool. In a "Not as cool as Dutch" kind of way.

But of course. Nothing is as cool as Dutch. Not even penguins.

Guest Kamui
And I said I was going to play some DDR

Finally got tired of getting owned by the computer?

Uh, dumbass, there's no "computer" in DDR- it's just you. And actually I did quite well- still polishing up my abilities on a few 9-step songs (I <3 Rhythm & Police).

Guest SP-1

But . . . you haven't really been all that good at flaming either. I mean, I'm certainly not a pro at it, mostly because I don't care about most of the things that people flame about here, but you haven't exactly owned anyone.

Guest Kamui
1) None of you are all that good at flaming, except MAYBE Angelslayer.

Whoo, I get props

Yeah, because you're the only one of these idiots who actually made me laugh.

Guest Kamui
No, he'll probably go to UGS and say LOL IM COOL BECUZ I GOT BANNED.

After all, he'll still need somewhere to post about WRASSLIN' and ANIME KEKEKE

I wish I was as cool as you :(

I barely watch wrestling anymore, so I don't need anywhere to post about it, and I have a gazillion boards to post about anime before I'd ever go to that horrible little place called UGS.

Uh, dumbass, there's no "computer" in DDR- it's just you. And actually I did quite well- still polishing up my abilities on a few 9-step songs (I <3 Rhythm & Police).

When I saw my friends play in single player mode, they took on a computer... or at least that's what I remember

And if I'm a dumbass for lacking knowledge in DDR, then you have a long ways to go

Guest Kamui
But . . . you haven't really been all that good at flaming either. I mean, I'm certainly not a pro at it, mostly because I don't care about most of the things that people flame about here, but you haven't exactly owned anyone.

I never claimed to be. If I could flame then I wouldn't have to pull off an elaborate stunt like this.

Guest Kamui

When I saw my friends play in single player mode, they took on a computer... or at least that's what I remember

You're thinking of something else- i.e. another music/rhythm game. Or you're just stupid, I don't know.

Guest SP-1

Well, at least you're honest about it. Fair enough.

*kicks a Penguin for dutch . . . In Anger*

Guest Kamui
I barely watch wrestling anymore, so I don't need anywhere to post about it, and I have a gazillion boards to post about anime before I'd ever go to that horrible little place called UGS.

You barely watch wrestling, but look at your sig.

Cute.

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com/index.php?...9&t=46458&st=30 is where the sig comes from. The posts about my love affairs with Jeff Jarrett and Tajiri.

You're thinking of something else- i.e. another music/rhythm game. Or you're just stupid, I don't know.

Because DDR = life, apparently

Guest Kamui

Because DDR = life, apparently

Maybe a year ago, but not now.

Guest Cerebus

All of this grief was worth it for the Abobo/Freud feud and Jobber's Temco Superbowl GIF.

Guest Cerebus
Honestly, you people come up with the stupidest running gags I've ever seen in my life.

How about silly pictures?

2.jpg

Honestly, you people come up with the stupidest running gags I've ever seen in my life.

And you're running (or is that "dancing") with us all the way

It's no more stupid than your SWERVE~! The only reason it has any credence now is because the mass of people that responded IN ANGER~ to your outlandish claims have proven even more insane and ridiculous than you. And besides, it's not that hard to work the CE folder. Almost any comment said in there is a proverbial grenade as everyone who posts in CE is so sensitive to certain things.

How about silly pictures?

2.jpg

K. Here's Kamui lurking well after he said he was leaving the thread.

kamui.gif

POST OF THE FUCKING DAY (AND THEN SOME)

Sign in to follow this