TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Steviekick

Armageddon Match Ratings and Results

Guest Peter_Griffin

I'll definately have to say that I enjoyed watching Evolution take over RAW, because I definately didn't see it coming although after the Tag Title match, I really thought that Triple H would HAVE to lose in the main event, but something else in my head wanted to see him win.

As for HBK going over Batista, at least the talentless hump didnt go over.

All this means now is me never watching RAW again untill Evolution lose the power that they have, because I have no intention of watching a show in which Triple H is the #1 guy.

Guest Dynamite Kido

1. Henry Vs. Booker T - This match was ACTUALLY better than I thought. Not as if that says much. At best, this match was **.

2. RVD Vs. Orton - This match was pretty solid and I actually liked the fact that they gave it time. Nothing special nonetheless.***

3. Lita and Trish Vs. Christian & Y2J - This was mildly entertaining at best. Comedy match at the most. **

4. Batista Vs. Shawn Michaels - Surprisingly I was impressed by this match. ONLY because I thinnk that Bautista is a total piece of shit. I know, I know, HBK can carry a match VERY well. But keep in mind that I think a broomstick can work better than Bautista. **1/2

5. Maven Vs. Matt Hardy - This match hardly even happens. DUD

6. Tag Team Termoil - This was mildly entertaining until the end. *1/2 FUCK EVOLUTION!!!!!

7. Ivory Vs. Molly Holly - DUD

8. HHH vs. Kane vs. Goldberg - Someone on here said it perfectly. THIS WAS A HORRIBLE CAR WRECK OF A MATCH. There was poor work from all in this one. I actually thought Goldberg worked better than Kane or HHH. Now with the poor work of HHH and the fact that he is currently the champion, really sour's me on the product as a whole.

This PPV was HORRIBLE. After I watched it last night I fou8nd myself thinking "This is better than I thought it would be". But you know what? Fuck that. This shit was terrible at best and I really HATE HHH for his poor work, his selfishness, and the fact that he is destroying the product. FUCK RAW, FUCK HHH, FUCK VINCE!!!!!!

This PPV was a fucking DUD, to say the least.

Edited by dynamite1980

Guest MikeSC
Is Every Raw PPV gona be the Worst PPV Ever? 1st some said Bad Blood.Then UFG.Now Armageddon? How many of you gona order Backlash and Call it the Worst PPV Ever?

OK, this OWNED the horrid Unforgiven. Badd Blood wasn't THAT bad (the ME was decent). Unforgiven was the worst PPV I've seen in a long while --- but this wasn't that bad.

It wasn't great --- but not horrible.

-=Mike

Guest THE MIGHTY THOR

I still haven't been able to see the ppv, but my sister taped it for me last night from a guy that actually paid his hard earned dollars to watch an unover stable win,her boyfriend.So far i'm fuming (from what i've been reading here)with RVD loosing another ppv match clean to an unover rookie and HHH winning the Gold belt(Which by the way it was finally getting over with Goldberg)again.I can't make any comments about the matches since i haven't been able to watch it but it seems the fans are upset b/c HHH is back as the powerful boring champion that he was months ago.

Guest nikowwf

The PPV blew. I liked RVD/Orton. Batista/Shawn and the main event were decent. But come on, we get a lackluster PPV where the match of the night was *** at most and where our final image is that of EVOLUTION with all the titles. If there was a spectacular Jericho turn, a ****1/2 star match, and the EVOLUTION suckiness occured id be appeased....but 3 hours of blah followed by that was annoying.

i managed to do all my homework, clear a cup in 150cc in mario kart, and do all my christmas cards during the ppv. hardly enthralling stuff...

niko

Guest JumpinJackFlash

Just to let you in on something but do you know that at this very moment ALL the champions in the WWE are heels. Not even the Cruiserweight champion is a face. That's pretty strange. I smell a title change coming pretty soon.

I'll definately have to say that I enjoyed watching Evolution take over RAW, because I definately didn't see it coming although after the Tag Title match, I really thought that Triple H would HAVE to lose in the main event, but something else in my head wanted to see him win.

As for HBK going over Batista, at least the talentless hump didnt go over.

All this means now is me never watching RAW again untill Evolution lose the power that they have, because I have no intention of watching a show in which Triple H is the #1 guy.

You enjoyed Evolution winning...

...yet Batista is 'talentless' and you won't watch Raw because they have all the power.

:huh:

And dynamite, that's a bit harsh huh? How can a PPV with two **, one *** and a Batista/HBK match you didn't star, but were pleasantly surprised by...be a DUD. Just because HHH won, doesn't mean it's the worst PPV of the year or whatever.

Of course, I haven't seen the show...but from your star ratings, it doesn't look a total DUD.

Guest THE MIGHTY THOR

I haven't seen the ppv either but it seems that RVD/Orton stole the show, i bet the farm that Orton will be the one that'll get the credit from it by WWE management.

Just to let you in on something but do you know that at this very moment ALL the champions in the WWE are heels. Not even the Cruiserweight champion is a face. That's pretty strange. I smell a title change coming pretty soon.

My money's on Cena beating Big Show for the U.S. Title before the year ends.

Guest Dynamite Kido
And dynamite, that's a bit harsh huh? How can a PPV with two **, one *** and a Batista/HBK match you didn't star, but were pleasantly surprised by...be a DUD. Just because HHH won, doesn't mean it's the worst PPV of the year or whatever.

Of course, I haven't seen the show...but from your star ratings, it doesn't look a total DUD.

Now, I agree with you on certain points. I actually made a mistake by not rating the HBK/Bautista, but I have edited the post since. My apologies on that one. I definately didn't rate the PPV a DUD because HHH won the title. The PPV was simply better than I thought. But does that make it good? I thought this looked like possibly one of the worst of all time on paper. It was a DUD in the sense that you had to pay good money to see it. There was NOTHING of value on the PPV, except for maybe the push that Orton is recieving(Not that I like it, but at least they are pushing him gradually). Also Bautista had WAY too much TV time on the PPV, and I like Flair but he should have won a tag title. Period. They are generally trying to recreate the horseman with Evolution which is a bad idea as well. The main event was a total clusterfuck, and there wasn't a match over ***. NOT ONE. So that in my opinion makes for a DUD PPV, that I honestly would not recommend for ANY wrestling fan to order on PPV or even buy the DVD when it is available. When there is a better match on RAW(Handicap match) than on a $34.95 PPV, there is something wrong with that picture. So now maybe you can see why I thought this way. If you watch the PPV eventually, I would love to hear your opinion on it.