TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

Answer this honestly...

I live in Florida, so, yeah, I'd love to get the fuck out of this state.

Besides the water smelling like crap, whats wrong with florida.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I'll leave town at the drop of a hat. All of my worldly possessions, aside from my bed, will fit inside my car, which isn't a coincidence. If I had enough legal tender to get me afloat, I'd live on the road in a heartbeat.

I'll leave town at the drop of a hat. All of my worldly possessions, aside from my bed, will fit inside my car, which isn't a coincidence. If I had enough legal tender to get me afloat, I'd live on the road in a heartbeat.

And with the type of women you like, you could fit 10-11 of them in the car with all of your posessions and since they don't eat much they are easy to up keep.

~ZING!!

For me...it would be EXTREMELY hard to get a place of my own right now. I live in an area with some of the HIGHEST rents for apartments in the NATION! Most ppl around here who own houses are either rich, or lucky to get houses around here. One of my teachers back in high school teaches here in NJ, and he lives in Allentown, PA! He had to go that far to get a house! Everything around here is TOO expensive. He comes down every day to work in NJ.

At this point, I probably won't be leaving my house for a couple of years.