TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest hhheld_down

The OAO WWE RAW 12-15-03 Thread

Guest Just J
HBK turns heel, interferes in the Foley/Orton match and joins evolution

Just because you know, the WWE doesn't like to do things that make a whole lot of sense.

What do you mean? That would be cool as hell! As a matter of fact, that would be fucking perfect. HBK is a much better heel then he is a face.

Man, with Kane/Jericho and Orton/Foley this has the possiblity to be the best hour of Raw all year.

And go figure, it's one of the last ones this year as well.

I'd say that 3 on 2 match is as close as to a Raw TV MOTY that we'll ever get.

I'm assuming you mean with this current roster, because there has been tons of great matches on Raw ahead of that one.

And while that match was great, in my opinion, there's another Raw match that beats it this year:

RVD vs. Christian in a Ladder Match for the IC Title. One of my favorite matches all year.

I'm assuming you mean with this current roster, because there has been tons of great matches on Raw ahead of that one.

If you are talking about 2003, I'd like to see you list these "tons of great matches" that took place on Raw this year.

RVD/Christian was a forgettable, but crazy ladder match. Flair/HHH in Greenville was great...other than that I can't think of anything on Raw that was good this year.