TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest hhheld_down

The OAO WWE RAW 12-15-03 Thread

Guest hhheld_down

FALLOUT FROM ARMAGEDDON

Dec. 15, 2003

Armageddon was an unforgettable night for Evolution as all four members walked away with gold. Triple H is the new World Heavyweight Champion, Randy Orton is the new Intercontinental Champion, and Batista & Ric Flair are the new World Tag Team Champions. With Co General Manager Eric Bischoff firmly behind Evolution, it appears that the balance of power has shifted on RAW.

However, when Mick Foley came back as the new Co General Manager of RAW, he said that he is going to have an administration that puts what the fans want first. Does this mean that Foley will have a plan for Evolution on RAW? Tune in to find out, watch RAW at 9/8 CT on Spike TV!

Bah.

Guest ligerbomb03

Prepare yourselves for a 45+ minute promo where Tubby H proclaims himself the greatest wrestler of all-time and God's gift to humanity.

Guest THE MIGHTY THOR

All i'm waiting is for RVD and Book to finally shoot on the mike and say "Fuck this shit, we are quitting and going to TNA!!".

Thank God there's a good football game on tonight...now I can just scan for whenever Jericho's segment comes in and just watch that.

Evolution with all the belts <<<<<<<<<<<<<< Hart Foundation with all the belts < Horsemen with all the belts

Guest M. Harry Smilac

Good thing MLW is back on sunshine.Think i'll just skip RAW tonight and watch them instead.

Guest Bottled Black

I think I may tape tonights show in the hope that they have at least one more big surprise appearance. In light of Foley's return 2 weeks ago and The Rocks appearance last week, They have to have someone big come out and disrupt HHH's long assed victory speech right?

Right?

Please God say I'm right?

Thank God there's a good football game on tonight...now I can just scan for whenever Jericho's segment comes in and just watch that.

Evolution with all the belts <<<<<<<<<<<<<< Hart Foundation with all the belts < Horsemen with all the belts

<=less than, right?

Guest hhheld_down

so how many pages does everyone think the thread will since it seems like noone is watchin.. with HHHate id say at least 20

Guest ligerbomb03

I would like to see Kane come down to the ring tonight, interrupting Tubby H, and proceed to beat him to a bloody pulp.

*evil smile*

HHH:"Just in case you didn't know by now-uhhhh, Evolution has all the gold-uhhhhh! Myself, The Game-uhhhh, World Heavyweight Champion once again-uhhhhh! Randy Orton-uhhhh, Intercontinental Champion-uhhhhh! *Crowd goes to sleep* And finally-uhhh, Ric Flair and Batista-uhhhh, World Tag Team Champions! Evolution-uhhh has officially surpassed the Four Horsemen-uhhhh, and none of you lowlifes can do a damn thing about it-uhhhhh!" *HHH looks shocked at the crowd falling asleep*

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
HHH:"Just in case you didn't know by now-uhhhh, Evolution has all the gold-uhhhhh! Myself, The Game-uhhhh, World Heavyweight Champion once again-uhhhhh! Randy Orton-uhhhh, Intercontinental Champion-uhhhhh! *Crowd goes to sleep* And finally-uhhh, Ric Flair and Batista-uhhhh, World Tag Team Champions! Evolution-uhhh has officially surpassed the Four Horsemen-uhhhh, and none of you lowlifes can do a damn thing about it-uhhhhh!" *HHH looks shocked at the crowd falling asleep*

Was that english? Oh wait, thats a Triple H imitation, so no.

That probably IS the promo he'll cut anyway. But them having all the gold isn't all bad. Here's a few good things.

Stale Dudley Boyz aren't champs anymore.

RVD, a.k.a "Mr. I have the Worthless Title" isn't IC Champ, and Orton probably cares about being IC Champ.

HHH winning title meant Goldberg lost it (I woulda ben happier if KANE won, but HHH fucked him over....again)

Let's just hope we get War Games or something with Evolution vs. Random 4 Guys. Maybe Booker, Jericho (if he turns), HBK, and Goldberg.

Like all mondays, I have class which means I get to see Raw on tape when I get home. That means I get to fast forward through the crap, which might finally be the entire two hours and five minutes this time.

<=less than, right?

Yeah.

Guest Bottled Black
HHH:"Just in case you didn't know by now-uhhhh, Evolution has all the gold-uhhhhh!  Myself, The Game-uhhhh, World Heavyweight Champion once again-uhhhhh!  Randy Orton-uhhhh, Intercontinental Champion-uhhhhh! *Crowd goes to sleep* And finally-uhhh, Ric Flair and Batista-uhhhh, World Tag Team Champions!  Evolution-uhhh has officially surpassed the Four Horsemen-uhhhh, and none of you lowlifes can do a damn thing about it-uhhhhh!"  *HHH looks shocked at the crowd falling asleep*

Was that english? Oh wait, thats a Triple H imitation, so no.

That probably IS the promo he'll cut anyway. But them having all the gold isn't all bad. Here's a few good things.

Stale Dudley Boyz aren't champs anymore.

RVD, a.k.a "Mr. I have the Worthless Title" isn't IC Champ, and Orton probably cares about being IC Champ.

HHH winning title meant Goldberg lost it (I woulda ben happier if KANE won, but HHH fucked him over....again)

Let's just hope we get War Games or something with Evolution vs. Random 4 Guys. Maybe Booker, Jericho (if he turns), HBK, and Goldberg.

That would be awesome, I miss Wargames, which was for the most part one of the most brtual matches ever, but since WWE hates anything that WCW ever did (with exception of nWo and this new pseudo-horseman group), I doubt it will happen.

Guest ligerbomb03

The only thing that interests me on Raw...

Victoria/Stevie

Chris Jericho/Trish/Christian/Lita

Guest Dynamite Kido

I can just see it now:

Vince : Well, Monday Night Football is just about done. Do you guys know what that means?

Locker Room:Higher ratings!!!

Vince:Oh, yea. Now how do we spike the ratings up from where they are now.

Hurricane: You could give me a push.

Vince: Naaaaa, I don't think that would help.

The Rock: I could build up some younger guys.

Vince: Why would we do that? Hell, I already know that none of them will be more famous than you, or even be better in ring than the greatest ring general off all time.....TRIPLE H!

Rock: Alright then, oh Vince I have a new movie to do. See you in a couple months!!!!

Vince: What the hell are we gonna do?!!!

Trips : Well, Vince I personally can say that I have been talking to fans and all kinds of people since I have been on my honeymoon, and they all say that EVOLUTION should have every title. Hell, I guarantee that would bring us up higher than the Rock & Sock Connection and the This is your life Rocky skits!!!!!

Vince: I think we have something here........Oh, and Hurricane we have to cut your moveset again. NO more headlocks.........

Since I haven't mentioned this today, I thought every single match last night except for guys Vs girls was boring and pretty much sucked.

How can you people actually enjoy the skits and shit with the Chris Jericho and Christian/Trish Stratus and Lita angle. I find myself changing the channel during them more than any other time during RAW.

Guest ligerbomb03

I enjoy the Jericho-Trish storyline, it interests me more than the rest of the vomit on Raw.

Guest Just J

The way Evolution just owned last night ruled. I think that giving all the members gold was the best thing the WWE could do at this point. I was also very impressed with Orton's match with RVD. He is coming along quite nicely.

I will be watching for sure.

FALLOUT FROM ARMAGEDDON

Dec. 15, 2003

Armageddon was an unforgettable night for Evolution, as all four members walked away with gold. Triple H is the new World Heavyweight Champion, Randy Orton is the new Intercontinental Champion, and Batista & Ric Flair are the new World Tag Team Champions. With Co-General Manager Eric Bischoff firmly behind Evolution, it appears that the balance of power has shifted on RAW.

However, when Mick Foley came back to WWE as the new Co-General Manager of RAW, he said that he is going to have an administration that puts what the fans want first. Does this mean that Foley will have a plan for Evolution on RAW? Tune in to find out, watch RAW at 9/8 CT on Spike TV!

Coming off the heels of his devastating defeat at the hands of Booker T last night at Armageddon, Mark Henry will be looking for revenge when he teams up with Matt Hardy to battle Maven and Booker.

Also, Eric Bischoff's Battle of the Sexes was a big hit for the men, as Christian and Chris Jericho defeated Lita and Trish Stratus. Tonight, Eric Bischoff presents Battle of the Sexes 2, as Christian and Y2J team up again to face Lita and Stratus.

Jon Heidenreich is scheduled to take on Rico.

Finally at Armageddon, Foley announced that one million people have signed the petition to bring Stone Cold Steve Austin back to RAW!

Guest nikowwf

So basically we will get the Jericho turn that they were afraid to pull the angle on yesterday, tonight?

niko

I don't think Jericho will turn tonight. He'll do what he was last night. Taking it easy on Trish and this time will blow the match with the girls getting the upset. Which will lead to Christian starting to call Jericho on it, then on ward, and, on ward.