TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest hhheld_down

The OAO WWE RAW 12-15-03 Thread

I'm assuming you mean with this current roster, because there has been tons of great matches on Raw ahead of that one.

If you are talking about 2003, I'd like to see you list these "tons of great matches" that took place on Raw this year.

RVD/Christian was a forgettable, but crazy ladder match. Flair/HHH in Greenville was great...other than that I can't think of anything on Raw that was good this year.

Jericho/HBK.

I'm assuming you mean with this current roster, because there has been tons of great matches on Raw ahead of that one.

If you are talking about 2003, I'd like to see you list these "tons of great matches" that took place on Raw this year.

RVD/Christian was a forgettable, but crazy ladder match. Flair/HHH in Greenville was great...other than that I can't think of anything on Raw that was good this year.

Jericho/HBK.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jericho/HBK.

Yeah but no one remembers that one because Mania was about 50,000 times better. But for Raw TV matches, that would be another one to add.

Any particular reason they are burying Heidenreich by having him lose to the biggest jobber on the Raw roster?

Fuck Heidenreich.

Well, no. I wasn't sure if you meant that's one of the best Free TV Raw Matches in Raw History, or just this year. It was one of the greatest Raw matches this year, but not near one of the best in Raw's history.

Anyway, I still remember some of the huge spots in that Van Dam/Christian Ladder Match, including the crowd going crazy. But HHH/Flair would be somewhere on the list of top Free-TV Raw matches this year.

Guest Besus

HBK/Y2J 2? Booker T/Christian 1st 2 RAW Matches? I think thats it,Those are the only good Raw matches this year.

How was HHH/Flair great? Everyone always praising that shitty match.

JR: Bah Gawd that Kane set me on farhhhh, but that darn Jericho tried to deflawr Trish under fahlse pretenses! GO GET 'IM KANE HELLFAHRRR ANN BRIHMMSTONE!!!!!

HBK/Y2J 2? Booker T/Christian 1st 2 RAW Matches? I think thats it,Those are the only good Raw matches this year.

Location, reaction, buildup, angle, and story.

Well, no. I wasn't sure if you meant that's one of the best Free TV Raw Matches in Raw History, or just this year. It was one of the greatest Raw matches this year, but not near one of the best in Raw's history.

Anyway, I still remember some of the huge spots in that Van Dam/Christian Ladder Match, including the crowd going crazy. But HHH/Flair would be somewhere on the list of top Free-TV Raw matches this year.

Nothing in 2003 from Raw TV would be worth mentioning in the "Best of" catagory...that's why it's so funny they are having a "Best of Raw" show.

How the hell was Booker T/Christian great? I don't even remember those 2 matches you're talking about. All of their meetings have been pretty average and, well, underwhelming. Absolutely nothing out of their matches is standing out to me, especially their ones on Raw.

the way they talk about Rico's "martial arts background" ...

...they need to have him go out looking like some crazy militant and start fucking using it and knocking some people out...

I've always wanted to see him as a playoff of a Miami mafia and just have him catch people backstage and kick them and beat them mercilessly... then insinuate that he's gonna go nail Jackie just off camera...