TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest champchavez

$$$$ How much do the INDIES pay? $$&#036

Guest champchavez

Does anyone know how much ROH, CZW, 3PW, IWA Mid South, etc. pay out to there workers? Now I'm sure that the top guys make more, but what is the scale, like what does Dunn and Marcos make, and Striker, and then Samoa Joe and Punk?

Thanks!

Guest champchavez

Anybody have any idea how much ROH or CZW spends on talent alone? There is always such a long list of talent on these shows whether they be names or not.

Guest bort

Terry Funk makes the most per appearance at around 2500 per match

Raven makes around 1000-1500

Guys like Al snow and Jerry lawler would be a bit under Raven

Jerry Lynn was getting paid 750 a match in TNA before they wanted to cut his pay back

I think i heard Paul london made 300 for his TNA matches

Alot of guys also make money on the side selling gimmicks

Yeah, he's right. They often cut down their appearance prices if the promoter is willing to let them sell merchandise of their's. Mick Foley discusses the concept in his first book.

Also - guys that do deathmatches often get more money than they would for wrestling a regular match.

Guest bort

I would love to know how much a guy like JC Bailey makes on a night where he wrestles a deathmatch.....i mean how much money does it take for a guy to take a staple to the mouth

I would love to know how much a guy like JC Bailey makes on a night where he wrestles a deathmatch.....i mean how much money does it take for a guy to take a staple to the mouth

Judging by the attendance at IWA shows (which nowadays barely breaks 100), it can't be much.

Guest champchavez

I just don't understand how a TNA pay structure could possibly work with Raven getting 1500, Jerry Lynn getting 750, and a younger lower card guy like Paul London making 300. How do they make any money?

Anybody have any idea how much those CZW guys make?