TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Kid

Video-editing type programs...

Hey guys, I've always wanted to make those composed videos like the WWE Tributes and Desire videos. You know what I'm saying...what program would be best for this and heh...where can I download it? That is if I don't buy it...

Its like $900, dude. If I were you, I would find a local church or someone that makes those stupid religious videos, and buddy up. Chances are they'll have a copy.

You could always use Windows Movie Maker. Even though it is pretty crappy, the new one has a lot of new effects which bring it closer to iMovie standards.

I tried to download the trial version of it but it wouldnt work, tried it twice even. I'm going nuts...and why the hell does it have to be $900?!

Guest macheteofodin

Are you a student? If so, can you obtain some sort of proof (ID, Grades, Letter)? If you can I suggest you go somewhere like http://www.academicsuperstore.com and buy from them. Mad discounts there.

As for a program. I've used Adobe Premiere, MGI VideoWave (now something else), and I currently own Sonic Foundry (actually, now it's Sony) Vegas 4.0 (which I bought from the link I provided). Very, very good program. All three are very different in usage, so the learing curve may be hard. There is a trial for Vegas here:

http://mediasoftware.sonypictures.com/prod...uct.asp?PID=808

If you like it, I suggest you buy it. It's 150 at that academic place. Premiere is 250.