TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheArchiteck

Xbox Owners...

Guest TheArchiteck

I'm getting an X-box in a few days and I'm wondering what was the best tactical war shooter(IE- Ghost Recon, Rainbow 6 and Medal of Honor) on the system.

I've noticed that its a handful of different titles to look at...but shit I don't know where to start.

Any suggestions would be great.

Rainbow Six 3 for sure.

I also recommend the Medal of Honour games, because they are pretty good action paced game.

Ghost Reacon is okay, and Island Thunder should be avoided at all costs.

I can't reccomend MoH, because of EA's fucking around with the Xbox. No Live play, and MoH looks like crap compared to Rainbow Six. Add in the fact that Six is more than your average "carry ten guns at once and kill everything" FPS..

Guest TheArchiteck

Yeah, I enjoyed Rainbow 6 on the PC. But I haven't played it in ages.

The Medal of Honor games look pretty damn fun....something about running amok in a war torned city.

How's the team AI in Raibow 6?

Well when you purchase Rainbow Six 3, you'll get a headset with that, and you can control your group over the headset, which is a kick ass feature

Guest TheArchiteck

You can control your team with the headset....even if your offline??

Have anyone played Freedom Fighters?

I can't reccomend MoH, because of EA's fucking around with the Xbox. No Live play, and MoH looks like crap compared to Rainbow Six. Add in the fact that Six is more than your average "carry ten guns at once and kill everything" FPS..

Hey I like that.

Sometimes you wanna be tactical. But sometimes you just want to run through the fields with both guns blazing mowing down everything in sight.

You can control your team with the headset....even if your offline??

Have anyone played Freedom Fighters?

Freedom Fighters is an extremely fun game. It's basically Red Dawn, but the Russian's win and take over America, and you have to fight them off. The game is made by the same people that made Hitman 2, so the graphics look incredibly similar, but it's non-stop action. It's a third-person shooter, though.