TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DCMaximo

A quick CZW question

OK, I recently bought Tables, Ladders and Violence on eBay, and much to my surprise, after the event was another CZW show, called They Said It Couldn't Be Done Again, with a main event of Justice Pain and the Backseat Boyz vs VD and Jay Briscoe. There I was enjoying this match, when the video runs out just after Kashmere takes Jay Briscoe over to the announce table. My question is: what happens next? I don't know who wins, if there was a finish (Mark Briscoe was lurking nearby, so it could have been a screwjob) or if something sick happened. Can anyone put me out of my misery? Thanks in advance

Oh, and also, who the hell was Barr Camm? He seems to be a semi-talented novelty jobber? What happened to him?

The actual main event of They Said It Couldn't Be Done Again was Wifebeater vs. Nate Hatred, fun with lighttubes. The match you had was the opener of the show, and someone must have dubbed it onto the tape for you.

If memory serves me correctly, VD and Jay won after Jay got a rollup on Justice. Pain was the champ at the time, and later beat Jay in a title match.

Barr Camm is now Rick Feinberg, I believe, even though the RF/CZW relationship has been patched up.

Sandman...You're still alive? I thought you...like...died...or something. You haven't posted here in AGES, it seems, and it was CAGE OF DEATH SEASON, the one time I'd think you'd be most active here.

Anyway...Feinberg = Barr Camm? Really? I didn't know that....well, ya learn something new everyday.

Barr Camm also often teamed with Z-Barr, back in the day, when Z-Barr was called simply The Barr. They had a gimmick of being photographers and cameramen, I think, and often did commentary for the CZW shows. I'm pretty sure that was them, at least...

You can't kill evil, Barber. And I needed a break from the place, and finals, and the usual sacrifices that come with the holidays seasons (usually small farm animals).

In addition, I hated the initial COD5 buildup, and the structure for the main event sounded like a fatality waiting to happen, either for a wrestler or a fan. After all the positive reviews, in addition to Cash attempting to kill himself, again, I'll be grabbing the COD5 DVD when SMV releases it.

I'm 90% sure that Barr Camm is now Rick Feinberg. Barr Camm just disappeared one day, and Rick Feinberg showed up a little later, don't remember any exact dates.

Barr Camm worked camera (hence the name) at some shows, while Z-Barr also did commentary. He commentates in the main event clusterfuck at Stretch in Symrna, and the commentary is brutal in the bad sense.