TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Youth N Asia

E Entertainment's 101 most OH CUT IT ALREADY!

My God...is anyone else sick of these damn things?

101 Hollywood Hookups

101 Hollywood OOPS

101 SNL Moments...coming soon

Plus there's a few more.

And I wouldn't mind the shows too much...but they copied the deal I love The 80s had and have "comedians" comment about everything. Although it seems like they only got people rejected from I love the 80s...none of them are funny.

Guest Salacious Crumb
That whole network is pretty useless, except for old SNL reruns.

They only play the new ones now it seems.

Youth N' Asia I feel exactly the same way. NO ONE is anything more than mildly amusing on those specials. I Love the 80's usually has at least 7 or 8 relatively amusing people on them, 101 series maybe has 2 tops.

Guest Sturgis
Wild On was good until I tired of masturbating to Brooke Burke.

No Wild On was good until Brooke Burke left. The new girl is cute, but she is no Brooke Burke or Jules Asner for that matter.

i did a show in local theater with a girl whose life's ambition was to host 'wild on'. she was really hot. her best friend was really hot too.

Edited by godthedog

The list do get annoying. I usually just change the channel though.

I like a lot of the shows on E!. I really liked the "Rock Star Daughters" special a few weeks ago.

Guest NaturalBornThriller4:20

Not all shows on E! are bad.

Coming Attractions and E! Behind The Scenes are a MUST for me.

Coming Attractions is the shit, is it just me or has Todd Newton been hosting that show for a long time? That poor guy seems like he's been introducing movie trailers for at least the past five years.

I never saw Talk Soup durring Greg's era. But when Henson took over I watched the show religiously. It was still good when Hal hosted...but I kinda stopped watching before he left...never watched with the girl.

That whole network is pretty useless, except for old SNL reruns.

Howard Stern is pretty funny.

I don't get any of his radio shows around me, so he is something to watch at 2 am if I can't sleep.

Guest Skironox

You just know that whatever is the top 3 is something that happened in the last 6 months with those lists. Damn short attention spanned general public eats it up anyway.

I never saw Talk Soup durring Greg's era. But when Henson took over I watched the show religiously. It was still good when Hal hosted...but I kinda stopped watching before he left...never watched with the girl.

When did Talk Soup bite the big one?

I LOVED the Greg era. I didn't like Henson as much, but I'm not going to diss him because you could tell he was trying hard. Anything after that I just zoned out of...

yeah, no way is Gigli the biggest 'Celebrity Oops' ever. Roman Poansky had sex with a 13 year old and had to leave the country to avoid arrest, I'd say that's a LITTLE bit worse than making a movie that bombed.