TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Slickster

Since Benoit is #1.....

Guest Choken One

Putting Angle at #2 is WAY to risky...

I'd slide him into the Hogan slot (#24-26).

Here's a ?...Does Eddy come out with the lo-Rider?

I could see it happening if he draws #30 where it wouldn't bother anyone or if he were #2 and they could have him park ala Vengence (on the corner of stage)...

I like the idea of The F.B.I getting early draws but not like 2, 3 and 4.

Have #2 be someone like Haas or Benjamin...Stamboli is #4, Nunzio is #7 and Palumbo is #14 and he eliminates all THREE of them. Raw will need a ironman as well...I'd enter Matt or Jericho at #7.

Guest Choken One

Putting Angle at #2 is WAY to risky...

I'd slide him into the Hogan slot (#24-26).

Here's a ?...Does Eddy come out with the lo-Rider?%0

Guest Mulatto Heat

It'll be someone I think brings nothing to the table, like Hossenfeffer or Morgan, just to fuck with me.

Hey, it happens every time I give WWE an inch - something ends up pushing the wrong buttons.

Guest ravman77

Dont ask me why, but I've got a big feeling #2 will be Cena and they will be the last two in the ring at the end...

Dont ask me why, but I've got a big feeling #2 will be Cena and they will be the last two in the ring at the end...

You can only do that so many times, though....(see 1995, 1999)

You can only do that so many times, though....(see 1995, 1999)

You can also do the double finish so many times, but look... we still get it every so often.

Guest ravman77

IF it does come down to Benoit/Cena, I dont think they'll do the double-finish. I think we'd get a mini-match and a Benoit win following some cockiness from Cena. Theres plenty of good ways to book it and build up further an already pretty cool 'mutual respect/hate' angle.

Guest Choken One

I'd rather see Eddy get #2 then Cena because he could entertain the crowd for 60 minutes and just IMAGINE the hijinks he'd pull if he had 60 minutes to play...

Yeah, that'd be worth the 35 bucks right there. Eddie finding ways to cheat and stay in the rumble.

Sort of an extended version of Matt Hardy in 03 (sans the assistance of Shannon Moore).

Guest Anglesault
Yeah, that'd be worth the 35 bucks right there. Eddie finding ways to cheat and stay in the rumble.

What can he POSSIBLY do that isn't standard Rumble shit anyway?

Guest Max Peter David

He could land on his lo-rider, and say his feet never touched.

Handcuff himself to the ropes :)

Guest Anglesault

And someone could flip him over.

And someone could flip him over.

Eddie would go through the middle ropes then handcuff himself while outside the ring ;)

I think the FBI gettting the 2, 3, 4 slots would be fine, as long ast Beniot didn't and I mean DIDN'T get elimated and then a raw person comes in and somewhat even the odds a bit. Now if it did end up Cena and Beniot at the end of the Rumble, most likely Cena would just thorw him over the ropes and turn his back as Beniot would "skin the cat" and surprise Cena by throwing him out...similar to the HBK/Davey boy smith back then. Also Eddie could cheat by drving up in the low rider and locking the doors so no one could throw him into the ring.

^_^

Hopefully it'll be like last year, where they saved most of the hosses until later so the first part of the Rumble was good. Which means this year it'll be Benoit, followed by Test, Mark Henry, Bradshaw, A-Train and the Big Show.

Guest Korgath

It's definitely not a supergreen hoss, as they'll probably get exposed. So Matt Morgan and John Hosseriffic can't be #2...

... think they'll throw in Akio or Palumbo instead. Heck, maybe even Dupree.

Guest wayzing

I think they're gonna put some effort into making the opening memorable.

Why?

Vince will not dabble around when it comes to setting up a WrestleMania in MSG.

How about one of the surprise entrants. A blast from Benoits' past. Someone who's also connected to Heyman... Someone who comes out of the crowd from behind while Benoit's turned to the entrance.

All together now...

SABU! SABU! SABU!

:headbang:

I've always wondered why they don't have some cowardly member of the roster run out and hold onto the bottom rope and not get off the mat. Just lie there and hold the bottom rope.

Hell, they have to have one wrestler who could be made like a total fool and just cling to that bottom rope for dear life.

I've always wondered why they don't have some cowardly member of the roster run out and hold onto the bottom rope and not get off the mat. Just lie there and hold the bottom rope.

Hell, they have to have one wrestler who could be made like a total fool and just cling to that bottom rope for dear life.

see Road Dogg, 2000 Rumble

see Road Dogg, 2000 Rumble

Ah yes, but then this wrestler breaks out the secret weapon....

SUPER GLUE!

Guest Goodear

All together now...

SABU! SABU! SABU!

The 1990s called... they want their overhyped spot monkey back. Why not just bring in Dean Malenko if you want a 'surprise guy from Benoit's history that no many people will care about'.

Guest wayzing
All together now...

SABU! SABU! SABU!

The 1990s called... they want their overhyped spot monkey back.  Why not just bring in Dean Malenko if you want a 'surprise guy from Benoit's history that no many people will care about'.

Well, the idea isn't to push Sabu, is it.

With him coming up from behind they could pull out a sequence similar to the Austin/Rock ending in (was it?) 1999. The fans will have a collective heart attack if Sabu attacks from behind, pulls a few of his stunts and throws Benoit over the top rope before Benoit catches the top rope in the last moment and starts his comeback which obviously ends woth Benoit eliminating Sabu.

Guest Goodear

Would fans even know... wait, Rumble is in Philadelphia... objection cheerfully withdrawn.

Guest wayzing
Would television fans even know?

Especially the younger generation.

Can't you hear Jim Ross on top of his lungs; "Bah Gawd, that's SABU!!! Sabu is Heyman's secret weapon!!! Chris Benoit broke this madman's neck nine years ago" while Sabu tears into Benoit and the live crowd in Philadelphia goes crazy for him (hopefully).

I'm sure even the ones not familiar with Sabu (probably a big part of the viewers) would be impressed if they let Sabu do one or two suicidal moves before he's eliminated.