TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Golgo 13

Crimson Comments

First show of the New Year. Yay.

Manson Promo: Eh. The end result wasn't as good as my ideas for it were. Likely because I don't have a penchant for commentary, or crowd atmosphere. I talked so much, that it goes against the Manson character. I'm not also a good 'pure' writer, so deviating from the format I knew best was a mistake... Oh, screw it, you got the basic point.

DD v. Fruity Frankie: Yeah.

Maddix v. Clark: Good stuff. Ending seemed rushed though. But whatever gets the win. I like the story going into the the eventual World Title Match.

Royal/Spike Promo: Funny stuff. Stoner references from films. I like.

Casey/Helmsley v. Spike/Royal: By the Grace of Todd, this was great, solid stuff all around. I liked Todd being Todd, playing nice, manipulating Spike and the fans to get what he wanted, until the big moment at the end when he had no more use for Spike.

Maddix v. Clark: Good stuff. Ending seemed rushed though. But whatever gets the win. I like the story going into the the eventual World Title Match.

You don't know the half of it. I finished the last quarter of the match in 15 minutes just so I could get something in. Suprised, pleasantly, to win.

Nice to see promo-age from Manson and Spike/Todd...a nice main event too. Team Todd on top=goodness. Pity about Daredevil/Frankie, but I guess that's not too much of a surprise.

Decent enough, considering the nature of the card.

It probably hurt that my match was only about 3500 words... but meh... it was only that smaller belt anyway...

beat me once...shame on you... beat me twice...I don't think so... (note: rule does not apply to English Dragon)

Landon's match was fun, particularly the tape delay excuse I came up with to explain Ejiro not having the belt, which Landon didn't control, and the wrong arena, which he did. ;)

Manson did a Perfectly Acceptable Promo, even though he's dissatisfied.

Spike's promo was entertaining, as was his match. Just for my own edification, was Todd involved in that?

but meh... it was only that smaller belt anyway...

Please shut up.

Landon, you are so friggin' awesome.

Well, I'll hold you to that.

And, wrong arena? Really? Didn't it originally say the Flickenger, because I could have SWORN I saw Flickenger on it before

Supes...I was just fucking around... I know it was a great match and I'm glad he won....

I was doubting myself as far as being able to defend two belts anyway. I really am glad that it wasn't for the World Title...

Guest ToddRoyal

Yeah, Spike wrote the promo, and I wrote most of the match. Sadly, I was one day off on the due date, so I got it to Spike late.

Spike, however, does get the credit for the storyline of the match, which I absolutely LOVED and was a lot of fun to write. I wish he showed more, because in my experiences writing with and against him, he's a really good writer.

Sign in to follow this