TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Youth N Asia

WWE catchphrases and sayings that need to die

Guest JMA
I would also settle for him grabbing cena's waving hand and breaking a finger.

The hip youngins might not like it though.

I've always thought it would be cool if someone broke Hogan's finger while he was shaking it.

Guest Anglesault
I would also settle for him grabbing cena's waving hand and breaking a finger.

The hip youngins might not like it though.

I've always thought it would be cool if someone broke Hogan's finger while he was shaking it.

That's where I got the idea here

C L B...Fifi...calling Matt Morgan 'the blueprint'. There's a bunch of them.

The worst one though, not sure whever it counts because it's only a t-shirt and he hasn't said it more than once or choice I don't think...but I'm begging the E to give Angle a new shirt. The 'Freedom of Choice' one he has now is lame beyond compare.

And anything Cena says now that he over-exaggerates at the wrong time. The Cena/Heyman/Benoit skit on Smackdown was pretty good, apart from Cena raising his voice at the wrong times, at the wrong pitch.

The worst one being his 'Word Motherfreakin' Liiieeeefffeeee'.

Seriously, I think I have a solution though: take Lawler off TV. Oh? Not going to happen? Damn. 

Not unless he harasses another underage girl.

Wasn't he cleared of that?

Perhaps. But he hasn't been cleared of being the most irritating fuckwit this side of...

Ok, I'm actually struggling to think of someone i find more irritating than Lawler. Not just in wrestling, in the whole damn world.

Justin Timberlake perhaps? No! No, I have it!

Elmo from Sesame Street. Bastard needs to DIE~!

Guest Sleekster

Tazz says "Well, here comes the pain!" at almost the exact same moment every time Brock Lesnar makes his entrance. Sometimes i think that it is a part of his theme music...

Edited by Sleekster

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
Seriously, I think I have a solution though: take Lawler off TV. Oh? Not going to happen? Damn. 

Yes, but actual facts have never stopped the spiteful idiots in this folder.

right...we need more promos/segments like this:

"I'm gonna fuckin' slit your throat and bath in your blood as i rip your fucking eyeballs from the sockets, shove them down your thoat so you can watch me gut you like a fuckin' fish with a rusty olive fork...BITCH!"

Let me guess............

That's a Rhyno ECW Promo.

Any catchphrase, promo, or line that is said to boost Triple H's status (unsuccessfully)

I don't care what happens, if I by some chance get on one of those pre-show interviews asking "Who Will Win Lesnar/Holly?" or "Who Will Win HHH/HBK", I'm going to mention that Lesnar is the REAL World's Champion, ala Heenan about Flair in 92.

Back on topic though:

The Big Poppa Pump whole spiel is old.

Guest Anglesault

Yes, but actual facts have never stopped the spiteful idiots in this folder.

Facts aren't always as factual as they should be.

Fact: OJ was acquitted.

Yes, an extreme example.

Guest Your Olympic Hero
I don't have too big of a problem with the ones now...except for Tazz. I just want to sucker punch him every time I hear. "Well, here comes the pain!" and "Wolverine's got wings!" It's so routine and sounds like ass.

Agree 110% with both of those.

Also, "LOOK OUT JR!!!" every time the Dudleys pyro goes off.

And of course, Cena's "WORD MUTHAFREAKIN' LIIIIIIIIIIFE"

Guest Besus

"This could possibly be the greatest match ever"

"This could possibly be the greatest match of all time"

"We got a packed house here tonight folks"

"God [insert word]"

"[insert word] God"

"It's a..It's a.. hell in a cell"

"What a night it was at [insert ppv]

"It looks like a car wreck their in the ring"

"I'll fight you... but not tonight"

"Don't cross the boss"

Any Stone Cold phrase

Guest Adrian 3:16

right...we need more promos/segments like this:

"I'm gonna fuckin' slit your throat and bath in your blood as i rip your fucking eyeballs from the sockets, shove them down your thoat so you can watch me gut you like a fuckin' fish with a rusty olive fork...BITCH!"

Let me guess............

That's a Rhyno ECW Promo.

Almost, but not quite.

ECW Rhino would've also added "and then I'll make your wife choke ON MY FUCKING COCK!'

"The hip youngins"?

AS, I swear I remember during the original debate about "You can't see me" someone looked at your profile and saw you were somewhere in your 20s.

Haha, your memory serves you well. That was me.

But I think everything on the "Anglesault is an uptight lame" front has already been said, so I'll leave that one alone for now.

Didn't Rhino say he'd make somebody "shit their face"?

A phrase that must go is "here comes the pain." My sentiments on its connotations have been well documented.

A phrase that must return is "whattamaneuver!"

If we're talking about catchphrases that need to return, I would personally like to hear Michael Cole go "1-2-HEGOTHIMNOHEDIDN'T!!"

Come on, commentating wise, Michael Cole is practically Vince McMahon's protege. It would fit perfectly.

NOOOO!

I need those points to buy the enchanged battle axe to slay the dragon so I can drink the magical elixir and finally become king wizard!

YOU CAN'T TAKE THAT FROM ME!

No, you dolt. You use Superstar Points to...uh, I think buy new panties for Torrie in Here Comes the Pain. As if she wears them besides for B&P matches.

And of course, Cena's "WORD MUTHAFREAKIN' LIIIIIIIIIIFE"

Cena seems as geeky as Angle when he does that.

Although when Angle said "Yippee Kay-aye Mother Hubbard!" he said it once, it was funny, and he didn't repeat it over and over again.

Guest Fook
Come on, commentating wise, Michael Cole is practically Vince McMahon's protege. It would fit perfectly.

I know I'd mark if Cole started using "Baaaaaaack body drop".

I'd like to see Hogan vs. Benoit, so when Hogan does the finger thing, Benoit rolls his eyes, grabs the finger, and puts him in the crossface.

They'd never let that happen though.

No, you dolt. You use Superstar Points to...uh, I think buy new panties for Torrie in Here Comes the Pain. As if she wears them besides for B&P matches.

Fuck that, I wanna slay me some dragons. They're now Sorcerer Points.

- Sarudo The White

Guest Mr. Adam
"Next week's show is gonna be off the hook..."

"What's poppin' everyone?"

"Later Days..."

But then again I like Josh Matthews, it's as if he's going out of his way to seem geeky. As someone who's doing a Computer Science course in University I like that.

Just thinking though, how cool would it be for Cena to getr a shitkicking off some heel(maybe Rhyno, I like Rhyno) and instead of coming out and rapping he just get's all soft spoken and tells him he's gonna kick his ass.

Or some variant of that. Think Jericho prior to Rumble 2002 without the screaming or Angle ripping off the neckbrace the week before Summerslam 2001.

IIRC, Jericho prior to 2002 Rumble was anything but soft-spoken, screaming at Rock that he should not look past him.

Guest THE MIGHTY THOR

I find it funny that "Here comes the pain" is suppose to be Lesnar's catchphrase but the only one that's ever used it is Tazz, i don't think i've ever heard Brock say any catchphrases.

Guest GreatMuta

Brock Has catchphrases...just go back to that match with Big Show vs Hardcore Holly...god Brock was horrible doing commentary

Brock: I'm the champ!

Tazz: We know Brock....

Brock: I'm the champ!

Cole: So howabout Hardcor...

Brock: I'm not afraid of him.......I'm the champ!