TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Youth N Asia

WWE catchphrases and sayings that need to die

"The hip youngins"?

AS, I swear I remember during the original debate about "You can't see me" someone looked at your profile and saw you were somewhere in your 20s. So either you're a rather older person forgetting their act of being someone in their 20s, or you're someone in their 20s doing a GREAT impression of an older person.

Basically, you sound exactly like a guy in his 50s on another board I post on. This isn't a dig, it's just an observation. And personally i think a Cena/Benoit confrontation where Cena no-sells the chops and then Benoit floors him would rule all.

But you have to love "You can't see me" simply because of the signs with the moveable hands in the crowd. No, I'm not talking rhetorically, you HAVE to love it. You don't get a choice.

Basically, you sound exactly like a guy in his 50s on another board I post on. This isn't a dig, it's just an observation.

Or half the people on the Wrestling Classics board.

Guest Anglesault
, or you're someone in their 20s doing a GREAT impression of an older person.

Why thank you.

I'll take that as a compliment.

Guest Fook

"That's steel on flesh! And you can guess who won that battle folks!"

"How do you learn to fall off a ladder?"

"That padding is only there for the asthetics! It's less than an inch thick and there's a cement floor underneath!"

Oh, and for the thread:

"He just got broken in half" (I think if he did there wouldn't be ANY doubt as to the outcome of the match)

Guest Anglesault
It was meant as such. I'm not smart enough to do subtle.

Regardless.

Anytime some tells me I act older or more mature than someone else my age, I'm honored.

I think my generation has been dominated by morons and just the thought that one of them will lead my country in 30 or 40 years horrifies me.

Anytime some tells me I act older or more mature than someone else my age, I'm honored.

I think my generation has been dominated by morons and just the thought that one of them will lead my country in 30 or 40 years horrifies me.

Personally I'm backing Britney for first female president. And being very glad that I'm in another country.

Guest Anglesault

Personally I'm backing Britney for first female president. And being very glad that I'm in another country.

We can do ALOT worse than Britney.

Never underestimate the stupidity of the 18-30 age group

Eminem is a superstar, for christ sakes.

Ever realize how many fewer catch phrases there are now than back in 98-00? Hell, most of the ones we're talking about are things announcers say. There really aren't a whole lot of catchphrases anymore - it's true, it's true.

I *NEVER*...

EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER *EVER*...

wanna hear this on a WWE show AGAIN!

"I'll fight (insert name here) anytime or anywhere...BUT NOT TONIGHT!"

They've run that into the ground over the last couple of years.

Guest Fook

PUPPIES~!

I know I'm not the only one who wants to take a machete to Lawler every time he sees a pair of tits.

Or right now.

Getting back on topic...

"What's he going to do with that ladder/chair/foreign object?"

Gee golly, what the FUCK do you think he's gonna do with that? Genius.

Or right now.

Getting back on topic...

"What's he going to do with that ladder/chair/foreign object?"

Gee golly, what the FUCK do you think he's gonna do with that? Genius.

And in that context:

RVD goes to the top rope....

JR: My gawd, what is Van Dam going to do?!

Jeez, JR, I don't know WHAT the fuck he's going to do. I just figured he climbed to the top rope so he could get a better look of the popcorn vendor in the third row. Wouldn't be a frog splash.....his finishing move, would it? Nah, that wouldn't make much sense....Agh, his dumb ass comment pisses me off every time he does it.

Guest Anglesault

Or right now.

Too young to legally run, much too young to realistically win.

And you reminded me of my favorite

::Wrestler's music hits::

Announcer: Who could this be?

Jeez, JR, I don't know WHAT the fuck he's going to do. I just figured he climbed to the top rope so he could get a better look of the popcorn vendor in the third row.

HAHA that would be to funny if something like that happened.

*Van Dam jumps to the top rope and looks around.* Hey dude. Yeah you. *Points to fan* Could you get the popcorn vendor for me? *Rob throws the fan some money* Could you get me a large bag of popcorn and get something for yourself to. Damn I'm hungry I know I shouldn't have smoked that blunt before the match.

PUPPIES~!

I know I'm not the only one who wants to take a machete to Lawler every time he sees a pair of tits.

And we have a winner!

Seriously, I think I have a solution though: take Lawler off TV. Oh? Not going to happen? Damn.

Or right now.

SWISH...

I wasn't talking about you.

Seriously, I think I have a solution though: take Lawler off TV. Oh? Not going to happen? Damn. 

Not unless he harasses another underage girl.

Guest Anglesault

Or right now.

SWISH...

I wasn't talking about you.

But....

Oh.

Guest netslob
"I could fucking kill you!", complete with knife and... oh yeah, that wasn't a WWE thing. Sorry.

It should be, though.

right...we need more promos/segments like this:

"I'm gonna fuckin' slit your throat and bath in your blood as i rip your fucking eyeballs from the sockets, shove them down your thoat so you can watch me gut you like a fuckin' fish with a rusty olive fork...BITCH!"

Edited by netslob

Guest FrigidSoul

Not unless he harasses another underage girl.

Hm...maybe I could work something out there.

I would buy a PPV to see you kick Lawler straight in the groin, which would effectively take him off TV that night.

*Cena sneaks into womens locker room*

Cena: Hee, hee, hee.

Torrie: John, what are you doing here?

Cena: Hee, hee, HUH?!

Torrie: John, men are not allowed in the womens locker room. Could you please leave?

Cena: Torrie, YOU CAN'T SEE ME!

Torrie: Yes I can. You're right in front of me. You're wearing LA Gear shoes which lights up at the bottom when you walk, acid wash jeans, and a Chip and Pepper T-shirt... seriously John, you're taking this throw-back thing a lil too seriously.

Cena: Um... er.... yo, bitch, I don't know what you talkin about - I'm just in the womens locker room cause I smelled trout. So stop standin there and gimmie bait, cause I'm hopin it ain't that time of the month and you late...

Torrie: What does that even mean?

*Cena has a mental breakdown*

we have an early candidate for post of the year.

i haven't actually WATCHED an episode of wwf tv in forever, so i can't really add anything meaningful. i just wanted to make that one little observation.

Torrie: John, men are not allowed in the womens locker room.  But...no one else is here now, so wanna shower together and screw in the janitor's closet?

Cena:  Word Life!

*Edited for accuracy*

Anything Austin says these days. Geez, he either uses the same old material, or comes up with something really stupid. It still gets cheered, though.

Rudo, you lose 5 SP for having Torrie seem somewhat intelligent. It's COMPLETELY out of character.

We can do ALOT worse than Britney.

Never underestimate the stupidity of the 18-30 age group

Eminem is a superstar, for christ sakes.

And WWE's ratings/buyrates/attendance haven't changed much in the past 2 years.