TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
deancoles

Goldberg told to not use jackhammer

Guest FrigidSoul

No, no, no...let him be able to pick him up but when he rubs his face against Batista's you just have Batista laugh in his face, break the bear-hug and pin Goldberg. Then as Goldberg is laying in the ring Orton appears on the TitanTron with a sandwhich baggy of beard clippings and the electric razor.

Orton: Hey Goldberg, you missing something? *shakes sandwhich baggy*

Goldberg: *Snarl*

Orton: You're nothing now Goldberg, and just to make sure you stay nothing *throws baggy of hair in fire, starts laughing meniacly*

see this scenerio works because evidently when you lose any form of hair in a WWF/E angle it never grows back!

No, no, no...let him be able to pick him up but when he rubs his face against Batista's you just have Batista laugh in his face, break the bear-hug and pin Goldberg. Then as Goldberg is laying in the ring Orton appears on the TitanTron with a sandwhich baggy of beard clippings and the electric razor.

Orton: Hey Goldberg, you missing something? *shakes sandwhich baggy*

Goldberg: *Snarl*

Orton: You're nothing now Goldberg, and just to make sure you stay nothing *throws baggy of hair in fire, starts laughing meniacly*

see this scenerio works because evidently when you lose any form of hair in a WWF/E angle it never grows back!

Then General Manager Urkel can develop a formula where he can take those hair ashes from the fire and turn them into a new kind of hair that grows back on Goldberg and gives him even stronger powers and then....

.....ah shit, wrong thread.

Guest FrigidSoul

Urkel obviously doesn't come in until after WM XX since with Goldberg gone they'll need another huge draw. Where's RRR...he's needed here!

I hate Goldberg, but I'm glad he told management to fuck off in this case.

If Chris Jericho can take down Goldberg, I will purchase WMXX for the Goldberg/Lesnar match and Brock's usual "stiff them back" offense when 'Berg uses his usual "What do you mean it's a work?" offense.

I can't wait to see just how many different pretzel-like shapes Lesnar can twist him.

Guest Trivia247

Not that Im much of a Goldberg fan as most here would probably note, but it is a bit moronic to take away someones signature move...

I bet the Jackhammer is being taken out of Goldy's limited bag o moves because of Billy Gunn's return, and Billy wants to do his own half asser jackhammer and get the glory from it.

From Day one Goldy has been the Spear jackhammer guy the two part finisher that WCW announcers billed him for. Step one Step two. Of course the Spear could stand on its own, Rhyno's Gore (Though appearing Much much more violent) certainly stood alone.

But Goldberg been doing the combo since what? 97-98?

Besides Goldberg I don't think ever JUST speared someone and do a pin.

anyway you look at it, its a dumb idea to take it away.

Guest Dynamite Kido

I don't like Goldberg, but don't take the guys bread and butter. It's horrible.......

Guest Salacious Crumb

What's really stupid about this is the other 2 guys that use the Spear as a finisher have broken their necks and no one has ever been hurt with the Jackhammer.