TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest cobainwasmurdered

Someone's hacked into my AIM name

Guest cobainwasmurdered

if it was the convo where I made fun of you being a brit and we talked about my patheticness...

that wa me.

if it was the convo where I made fun of you being a brit and we talked about my patheticness...

that wa me.

What if it was the one in which you admitted to worshipping our lord Satan, then promised to elope to Switzerland with me?

Because I've already got the tickets and all...

Guest cobainwasmurdered
if it was the convo where I made fun of you being  a brit and we talked about my patheticness...

that wa me.

What if it was the one in which you admitted to worshipping our lord Satan, then promised to elope to Switzerland with me?

Because I've already got the tickets and all...

I don't remember the convo but I'm game.

When I do come on AIM, it's only by special request, only for a few minutes and I never AIM others. I get too inundated with people AIMing me.

Bastards.

Guest cosbywasmurdered
That's just a Trillian error. I get that shit all the time when it shuts down suddenly.

Dutch... I NO LONGER HAVE TRILLION ON MY COMPUTER. I got rid of it DAYS before this. I have said tthis repeatedly in this thread. GAH

Guest cosbywasmurdered
It was me.

I wouldn't be shocked. But i doubt it. Banky, you have better sense than that.

That's just a Trillian error.  I get that shit all the time when it shuts down suddenly.

Dutch... I NO LONGER HAVE TRILLION ON MY COMPUTER. I got rid of it DAYS before this. I have said tthis repeatedly in this thread. GAH

That's just a Trillian error. I get that shit all the time when it shuts down suddenly.

i will beat you dutchman

Guest Agent of Oblivion
i will beat you dutchman

i will beat you dutchman

i will beat you dutchman

i will beat you dutchman

i will beat you dutchman

chave II: electric boogaloo Posted on Jan 23 2004, 07:55 AM

QUOTE (Agent of Oblivion @ Jan 23 2004, 08:50 AM)

QUOTE (Dutch Dutch Revolution @ Jan 23 2004, 08:04 AM)

QUOTE (chave II: electric boogaloo @ Jan 22 2004, 10:36 PM)

QUOTE (CWM @ Jan 22 2004, 10:34 PM)

i will beat you dutchman 

i will beat you dutchman 

i will beat you dutchman 

i will beat you dutchman

I will beat YOU ALL~!

When I do come on AIM, it's only by special request, only for a few minutes and I never AIM others. I get too inundated with people AIMing me.

Bastards.

it's Chave Piss. you'll get over it.

(throws tantrum anyway)

...and the insanity continues....

JSYK... I NO LONGER HAVE TRILLION ON MY COMPUTER. I got rid of it DAYS before this. I have said tthis repeatedly in this thread. GAH

JSYK... I NO LONGER HAVE TRILLION ON MY COMPUTER. I got rid of it DAYS before this. I have said tthis repeatedly in this thread. GAH

I wondered why you were ignoring me yesterday

I wondered why you were ignoring me yesterday

I will beat YOU ALL~!

Sign in to follow this