TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Slickster

40 Man WWF Battle Royal (1992)

Taped on 5/12/92 in Cincinnati and released on 'Bashed in the USA' in 1993, this battle royal has EVERYBODY from mid-92 WWF in it (famous jobbers included).

Remove the X's from the last part of this filename, copy and paste, then change the 1 to a 2 and then a 3 to get all 3 parts of this match. You'll also need WinRAR to extract the file, but for a rare match like this one I think it's worth it.

http://fleebo.com/mrperfect/XXX40_Men_Batt...al.part1.rarXXX

Is it the one that Tatanka won or the one that Berzerker won?

I seen one where Berzerker won, forty man, he stood outside the entire time pulling people out, and I read about one in WWF magazine where Tatanka won and it ended with him and the two Beverly Brothers.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

I already have this match on tape on Bashed in the USA, but its OK for a battle royale.

Spoilers!

Spoiler Tag Doesn't Work,s o scroll down

Tatanka won by tossing a Beverly & I.R.S simultaniously

Davey Boy won a 40-man at the Hamilton taping a few weeks after Cincinatti by throwing out the Beverlys.  That's the match featured on Rampage 92.

I love that battle royale. I just love the fact that Sean Mooney and Lord Alfred Hayes rip into all of the jobbers during the entrances and the match itself.

Davey Boy won a 40-man at the Hamilton taping a few weeks after Cincinatti by throwing out the Beverlys.  That's the match featured on Rampage 92.

I love that battle royale. I just love the fact that Sean Mooney and Lord Alfred Hayes rip into all of the jobbers during the entrances and the match itself.

Plus, Headbanger Thrasher almost won it.

Plus, Headbanger Thrasher almost won it.

And he had hair too!