TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
k thx

Chave's Heel Turn

You missed out "no, you suck".

You really are lame.

No, YOU'RE lame

Seriously though, every single flame war in the history of the internet are essentially extremely verbose forms of "You suck/No YOU suck!" or "Yes it is/No it isn't" circular battles

This is nothing new at all, so I'll just keep it simple

This thread is missing something to help it reach its maximum entertainment....

......I think a Randy Orton joke is in order. Those NEVER get old.

After the Orton joke.....a HHH joke.

Then it's only a matter of time until the Hardcore Discussion folder becomes popular again.

I didn't feel like quoting because it was starting to get to damn long

By what you said Chave; what I said could be directed at Dames. I commented in a thread you started on a board Dames maintains...maybe it goes further than that though and I'm actually insulting the man who created the internet via your thread.

All people should stop starting shit on message boards and chats. If you want fun, adrenaline driving confrontation go push somebody bigger than you into a pile of shit, puddle of mud, glob of fresh slush, etc.

I thought you were finishing all this because you were bored. Or was that just a whiny little emo plea to get people to stop saying nasty things about you.

Silly rabbit.

I said earlier in this thread I could careless what people said about me because its not like they can really hurt your feelings or anything. Even in real life I wouldn't care because I'd just punch whomever in the face after they started running their mouths anyway.

I'm just wondering why you all wanna act like idiots? Notice I haven't gone off insulting all of you but I have insulted the "lets start meaningless flamewars for fun" idea. Its old. Its lame. Try something new...I'm BEGGING ya.

So, if I was with you, you'd punch me? Hard man! Still, it's easier to say that from mileas and miles away, hey?

And I do believe you're the one acting like an idiot bro.

Guest FrigidSoul

Basically I'm just disappointed because I thought you were all much more intelligent and original than this.

You missed out "no, you suck".

You really are lame.

No, YOU'RE lame

Seriously though, every single flame war in the history of the internet are essentially extremely verbose forms of "You suck/No YOU suck!" or "Yes it is/No it isn't" circular battles

This is nothing new at all, so I'll just keep it simple

Good to see you adding something worthwhile to the thread.

Aren't you ashamed of you're pal FrigidSoul? He's dragging your good name down into the mud by association!

Basically I'm just disappointed because I thought you were all much more intelligent and original than this.

More intelligent than 4 x 2 jokes?

That's unpossible!

Guest FrigidSoul

Chave, if you annoyed me enough I'd punch ya in the mug. That's pretty much how we're raised where I am...we're a bunch of neanderthals that punch one another because its easier than talking stuff out. If you get punched it means you did something stupid and to cut it out...easy as that.

Chave, if you annoyed me enough I'd punch ya in the mug. That's pretty much how we're raised where I am...we're a bunch of neanderthals that punch one another because its easier than talking stuff out. If you get punched it means you did something stupid and to cut it out...easy as that.

Is that why you like Rambo?

He's a manly man, just like you. Rah!

Guest FrigidSoul

More intelligent than 4 x 2 jokes?

That's unpossible!

Who was joking? We both know that's what Banky is working on.

Hello, Masshole. :D

Guest FrigidSoul

*punches you in the face*

Guest FrigidSoul

I like Rambo because he kills people in unique and entertaining fashions.

I like Rambo because he kills people in unique and entertaining fashions.

Dude, are you a goth? :huh:

*punches you in the face*

*curses at you*

*laughs at you*

*if need be, punches you in the face cuz you're from MA*

Noo Yawk rools! Right?

Guest FrigidSoul

hell no, goths get beaten up and made fun of round these here parts...we don't take kindly to their sort

hell no, goths get beaten up and made fun of round these here parts...we don't take kindly to their sort

Oh, so you're just the sort of person who represses their rage and takes it out on someone unsuspecting.

Got issues, eh?

Guest FrigidSoul
Got issues, eh?

I can't control my temper and I get angry pretty easy in real life. Anybody who gets hit by me isn't an unsuspecting person...they provoke it one way or another.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

I confidently side with chave

Frigidsoul is weird.

Guest FrigidSoul

Frigidsoul is weird.

*punches Banky in the face*

Got issues, eh?

I can't control my temper and I get angry pretty easy in real life. Anybody who gets hit by me isn't an unsuspecting person...they provoke it one way or another.

But you get riled up easily, so you've got a lot of anger to get rid off. You need to find other avenues for it, like crying or talking out your problems with a friend. But, of course you're too macho to talk about your feelings even though it's eating you up inside.

I feel sorry for you.

You need to find other avenues for it, like crying or talking out your problems with a friend.

Sorry, I was in the crapper

Frigidsoul is weird.

*punches Banky in the face*

Spaz.

You need to find other avenues for it, like crying or talking out your problems with a friend.

Sorry, I was in the crapper

Literally and metaphorically.

Guest FrigidSoul

sorry Chave but we Americans don't like to sit around drinking tea and eating crumpets. We're people of action, we like a nice Medium Rare steak before going to kick somebody's ass who deserves it.

sorry Chave but we Americans don't like to sit around drinking tea and eating crumpets. We're people of action, we like a nice Medium Rare steak before going to kick somebody's ass who deserves it.

Who invited Richard Fucking Pryor? This kid's a comedian.

Oooooooh............steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeak. :P

*eats steak*

Hey you Massholes aren't so bad....