TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
k thx

Chave's Heel Turn

After the banings of Johnson, Eagan and Mario, it has rapidly become clear that this board needs someone to be a dick and stir up shit. The new breed of posters in here suck the fat one. This folder is fast becoming a waste land of idiots trying to be cool and, well, me.

So, in order to bring this folder back to life, I'm gonna become more arrogant, more cocky, more important and more vital. Now don't worry, all you little emo kids. If I call you nasty words, it doesn't necessarily mean I really think you're a cunt. But it probably does.

So, is anybody inerested in trying me for size? Or are you all too pussy.

So... you're going to try and be Banky....

Again?

Well, Banky obviously can't do it.

Oh, and go fuck yourself.

He's like one of those Mexican midget wrestlers. He tries to imitate others(Banky in this case) to the best of his ability but he can't quite do everything the same let alone better

*awaits the flameage so he can say he beat Rant*

You'll never win at anything Rant. Just look in the mirror. Does that look like a winner to you?

And I don't know what you thought you won, but if it makes you happy, have a cookie.

He's like one of those Mexican midget wrestlers. He tries to imitate others(Banky in this case) to the best of his ability but he can't quite do everything the same let alone better

*awaits the flameage so he can say he beat Rant*

And I take it you're trying to imitate Johnson?

It'd be an improvement.

How about me, chave? Do your dammedest.

You're one of the good ones.

Get out of here, save yourself.

You'll never win at anything Rant. Just look in the mirror. Does that look like a winner to you?

And I don't know what you thought you won, but if it makes you happy, have a cookie.

God you're horrible at this. All these cliches and old lines.

Be creative you obtuse bitch.

At least it would also be an improvement over your imitation of Banky too

You're a Batman fanboy. I'm guessing you've got a thing for Buffy too.

Excuse me if I think you're the last person who I should be taking seriously. Haven't you got some toys to play with? You know, the ones you preted to be your friends? And then fuck?

Gimp.

God you're horrible at this. All these cliches and old lines.

Be creative you obtuse bitch.

How about I don't, and we pretend I did?

You know why they're old cliches? Because dumb fucks like you never go out of style.

You know, a true heel wouldn't just tell us he's going heel...

Yeah, but people here would be too stupid to realise if I didn't spell it out.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

Why is chave trying to be like me?

Remember when everyone was considering him the holy messiah of this folder?

Bah.

He's a flash in the pan who has quickly run out of ideas. Man, I have turned heel like seven times in a threads not unlike this one. You're boring, chave. You make people appreciate me...and that shouldn't ever ever happen.

As for your question, who gives a rip? No one liked them, so they're gone. Oh no, there's double standards....well I hate to break it to ya champ, but life is full of double standards. If you're gonna "turn heel" on an internet message board over double standards than I'd hate to see how you deal with them in real life. So grab yourself a fucking tissue and end this abortion of a thread before you make an even bigger jackass of yourself.

I wish Jesus (Dames) would just wash out this folder in a mass flood and make me Noah. I'd save only the posters who make this place worth a damn. Unfortunately, chave would be the first of many sinners who wouldn't even make the first cut.

Just go away...far away.

My heel turn was funnier.

Man, Rob Van Dam's heel turn was more exciting than this.

Bah.

He's a flash in the pan who has quickly run out of ideas. Man, I have turned heel like seven times in a threads not unlike this one. You're boring, chave. You make people appreciate me...and that shouldn't ever ever happen.

As for your question, who gives a rip? No one liked them, so they're gone. Oh no, there's double standards....well I hate to break it to ya champ, but life is full of double standards. If you're gonna "turn heel" on an internet message board over double standards than I'd hate to see how you deal with them in real life. So grab yourself a fucking tissue and end this abortion of a thread before you make an even bigger jackass of yourself.

I wish Jesus (Dames) would just wash out this folder in a mass flood and make me Noah. I'd save only the posters who make this place worth a damn. Unfortunately, chave would be the first of many sinners who wouldn't even make the first cut.

Just go away...far away.

I am the fucking messiah. Look around. This is the only thread in the folder that's made people give enough of a fuck to post. Hell, you were here for a good few minutes, furiously typing out a witty and cutting post to put me down, you sly dog you.

Now, you see the difference is that heel turns like this is what made this folder great. When you did it, it was cool, it made people take notice. Now, however, you're too busy having lovers tiffs with CWM to bring the content, so I'm stepping up.

You see, this thread isn't based on people getting on with each other. It's based on conflict. Sure, if we get on together, we can have fun. But if I call you a self-absorbed cunt who believes his own hype and thinks that popularity on the internet = popularity in the real world, well then we can really have fun. Now, I'm not looking for a flame war, but I'm not gonna shy away for calling a spade a spade.

And you and CWM tried to play Noah and build an ark with UGS. It failed. Hell the only person to make that place aven half the "success" it was was me. I brought the skull and crossbones into everybodies avatar. I pimped the hel out of the board at a time when I was the best poster in this folder. I even came up with the idea for the New Me/Banky work, which you too fucked up without my supervision. Then I go away for a month, and the board goes form hip hangout to a ghost town. You could learn a lot from me, Banky.

gordinha.gif

Easy Chave, lest you fall over and kill us all.

Ha. You truly are a master of comedy. I have been owned. I'm gonna cry now. Bastard.

Not to mention he threw out his "challenge" and was beaten soundly by everyone.

Ah yes. I forgot how you "beat" me by doing the internet equivalent of putting your fingers in your ears and going "la la la la".

You've never been worth shit Rant. Stop acting like you're one of the big boys. If you give me a reason to own you, I'll own you. If not, fuck off.

Guest FrigidSoul

I'll let you all take a swipe at me with your insults, lets see if anybody makes me care.

Bah.

He's a flash in the pan who has quickly run out of ideas.  Man, I have turned heel like seven times in a threads not unlike this one.  You're boring, chave.  You make people appreciate me...and that shouldn't ever ever happen.

As for your question, who gives a rip? No one liked them, so they're gone.  Oh no, there's double standards....well I hate to break it to ya champ, but life is full of double standards.  If you're gonna "turn heel" on an internet message board over double standards than I'd hate to see how you deal with them in real life.  So grab yourself a fucking tissue and end this abortion of a thread before you make an even bigger jackass of yourself.

I wish Jesus (Dames) would just wash out this folder in a mass flood and make me Noah.  I'd save only the posters who make this place worth a damn.  Unfortunately, chave would be the first of many sinners who wouldn't even make the first cut.

Just go away...far away.

I am the fucking messiah. Look around. This is the only thread in the folder that's made people give enough of a fuck to post. Hell, you were here for a good few minutes, furiously typing out a witty and cutting post to put me down, you sly dog you.

Now, you see the difference is that heel turns like this is what made this folder great. When you did it, it was cool, it made people take notice. Now, however, you're too busy having lovers tiffs with CWM to bring the content, so I'm stepping up.

You see, this thread isn't based on people getting on with each other. It's based on conflict. Sure, if we get on together, we can have fun. But if I call you a self-absorbed cunt who believes his own hype and thinks that popularity on the internet = popularity in the real world, well then we can really have fun. Now, I'm not looking for a flame war, but I'm not gonna shy away for calling a spade a spade.

And you and CWM tried to play Noah and build an ark with UGS. It failed. Hell the only person to make that place aven half the "success" it was was me. I brought the skull and crossbones into everybodies avatar. I pimped the hel out of the board at a time when I was the best poster in this folder. I even came up with the idea for the New Me/Banky work, which you too fucked up without my supervision. Then I go away for a month, and the board goes form hip hangout to a ghost town. You could learn a lot from me, Banky.

*yawn*

Oh c'mon, now you're playing defensively. A true "heel" would stay on the offense. You're feeling the heat of everyone's criticism so now you are making irrational comments. You should keep truckin' on with this "heel turn" instead of diverting your attention to this insignificant, pathetic, and failure of a poster. If I am as bad as you think I am, why reduce yourself to sabotage a potentially great "heel turn" to rip on me...one who you think is a complete tool?

Its even funnier that you are trying to get a reaction out of me by trying to say you originally thought of everything I did in the past.

*yawn*

You and CWM suffer from the same affliction of thinking I ever gave a damn about you two. Whats next?

A thread that says "I thought we were friends, I'm so disallusioned."

My heel turn was funnier.

NM, your thread was an attempt to bring the funny, that was saved by others with a better sense of humor. This is an attempt to ressurest this folder and get shits like you to bring something to the table.

Then again, you think metal is good, so I shouldn't really expect you to have taste. Or brains.

You've never been worth shit Rant. Stop acting like you're one of the big boys. If you give me a reason to own you, I'll own you. If not, fuck off.

Uh oh, folks....he's swinging blindly. He's hitting for the fences! Going for the homerun insult to reverse the fortunes of his ill-advised "heel turn"

Whatta "heel"!!