TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
kkktookmybabyaway

Talk football in the SB thread, halftime show here

So after this does this mean we'll get the return of "Up With People" at halftime?

*hopes someone knows the reference*

Oh and to show you that Houston is full of pussies, many viewers in Houston have called the police and want Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake arrested for what they did. Jesus fucking Christ she showed tit for 4 seconds, nothing to get all pissed about.

Guest Choken One

Viacom Exec#1: Damn it! We have to pay for ANOTHER one of MTV's fuck-ups?

CBS Exec #1: It's not our fault, remember that!

Viacom#2: Who do we punish?

MTVEXEC: Look, Dawg, I means whats the big deal, a little titty shot never hurt no ones, Its the RAGE!!! Man, THE RAGE!

Viacomexec#2: Riiight, Why shouldn't we punish you guys?

MTVEXEC: We gave you bitches Jessica Simpson uncensored in the Shower mang!

CBSEXEC: Huh?

Viacom##1: You know it's not your fault MTV...we apoligize...You may leave now...

Viacom#2: who do we punish then? Ms. Jackson? Mr. Timberlake?

Viacom#1: Nah, let's just fine those wrestling guys...

Oh and to show you that Houston is full of pussies, many viewers in Houston have called the police and want Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake arrested for what they did. Jesus fucking Christ she showed tit for 4 seconds, nothing to get all pissed about.

Calling the police is a bit extreme.

They need to be calling the FCC, as they specifically take phone calls on such issues.

Guest Choken One

Agreed and that's another reason ACDC would be IDEAL for the show...You won't see Angus whipping his cock out for attention...

He'll do it for the sake of doing it.

Guest FrigidSoul

This Sunday at the Grammy's I bet Janet whips her tit out, then Brittney and Madonna french kiss with the nipple in the middle of their tongue action.

Oh and to show you that Houston is full of pussies, many viewers in Houston have called the police and want Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake arrested for what they did.  Jesus fucking Christ she showed tit for 4 seconds, nothing to get all pissed about.

Calling the police is a bit extreme.

They need to be calling the FCC, as they specifically take phone calls on such issues.

HPD is directing them to call the DA and the FCC, but still....it's a nipple shot. It's not that big a deal, Tony and I thought it was rather hot. People in Houston take things a bit too seriously.

Guest Choken One
This Sunday at the Grammy's I bet Janet whips her tit out, then Brittney and Madonna french kiss with the nipple in the middle of their tongue action.

don't forget about Xtina sucking JT's cock as he licks Lil Kim's pussy...

from the FCC's site:

The FCC has defined broadcast indecency as "language or material that, in context, depicts or describes, in terms patently offensive as measured by contemporary community broadcast standards for the broadcast medium, sexual or excretory organs or activities." Indecent programming contains patently offensive sexual or excretory references that do not rise to the level of obscenity. As such, the courts have held that indecent material is protected by the First Amendment and cannot be banned entirely. It may, however, be restricted in order to avoid its broadcast during times of the day when there is a reasonable risk that children may be in the audience.

Consistent with a federal statute and federal court decisions interpreting the indecency statute, the Commission adopted a rule pursuant to which broadcasts -- both on television and radio -- that fit within the indecency definition and that are aired between 6:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m. are subject to indecency enforcement action.

The key is that it aired before 10:00 (I know it was like 9:00 but that still counts, not to mention the large audience the Super Bowl gets).

Guest Choken One

so if Rod Smart felt the urge to yank his cock on the 35 yard line it would be ok if it was AFTER 10 o clock?

I imagine that would be considered obscene, and obscenity can't be aired at any time on broadcast television. Theres a difference between obscene and indecent, although Im having a hard time figuring just what the difference is.

FCCs definition of Nudity:

“nudity:” the “showing of the human male or female genitals, pubic area or buttocks with less then a full opaque covering, or the showing of the female breast with less than a fully opaque covering of any portion thereof below the top of the nipple, or the depiction of covered male genitals in a discernibly turgid state.”

so..you make the call..

and with that, Im giving up on the issue. we'll see what happens..

Guest FrigidSoul

My mother said it was just Janet's way of confirming she wasn't actually Michael with padding in the chest area.

Guest El Satanico
My mother said it was just Janet's way of confirming she wasn't actually Michael with padding in the chest area.

huh?

That's Latoya you can make the comparison with, not Janet. No clue what your dear old mum is going on about.

Guest El Satanico

I don't see this as being any worse than some of the outfits Lil' Kim has been seen in.

I knew MTV should've tried harder convincing OutKast to do the show. At least they would gave us a show worth watching and not just a clusterfuck of people singing old songs and going through the paces.

Guest FrigidSoul

huh?

That's Latoya you can make the comparison with, not Janet. No clue what your dear old mum is going on about.

Janet looked like a tanned version of Michael this evening.

Guest El Satanico

Janet resembles young Michael, but she doesn't resemble the current Michael.

From Reuters:

In another public display, a streaker held up the game for several minutes prior to the second-half kickoff as he paraded around the field and then took off in an attempt to elude security.

He was ultimately knocked down by New England Patriots linebacker Matt Chatham and hauled off the field by a group of security personnel. The incident was kept off the air.

Fuck, the Pats beat the Panthers and a streaker. They should have beaten Jessica Simpson, but no one is perfect.

Jus a quick note on how far these Half Time shows have come from, this weekend the New York Times did a story on Super Bowl Halftime shows, and one photo accompinging it was a picture of Broadway singer Carol Channing at the 1970 Super Bowl, actually just on the field with a marching band behind her (probably on her way to a microphone set up) probably singing her signature "Hello Dolly"

Note, I don't recall where it was but she was wearing an overcoat and sweater in the picture

Steve

Guest Ghettoman

How about Janet's rising sun nipple ring? That could be classified as art!

Superbowl was eventful, I just hate how they act like none of this is going on during the game, it's like alright buddy I'm not that stupid. Hell just comment on the negative aspect of it, make a joke out of it, don't act as if what I just saw didn't happen. God thats annoying.

Guest ToddRoyal

Following the nipple/streaker incidents, Phil Simms did make a comment about the second half being "Raw, naked football", but that ended up sounding more disturbing than like a joke about half-time. So maybe its better that they didn't metnion it.

Guest El Satanico

I don't see why the commentators should comment on the half time show when they return for the second half. We don't really care how they felt about it.

Guest Smell the ratings!!!

i'm curious as to how one would accidently rip off a cup. Maybe he just meant to cop a feel.

The best part was how they had to make suprised faces after it happened to plead innocent. "Ok, just rip off the tear-away bra, just like we rehearsed...holy shit there was a tit under there! I swear to god I didn't know!"

Why doesn't Justin have some backbone and stand by what he did...

Lying about it being an accident is lame...the guy has no balls (big surprise).

No wonder why Britney dumped him.

Oh, and could you imagine the backlash if a black man did that to a white woman?...

After seeing the extreme closeup shot on Drudge Report, my question is, how the hell do you get a metal ring to stay on your nipple? She must have been rubbing ice cubes on her breasts just to make them stay hard.

And how about the commercials this year? They were terrible.

And one more thing, I actually got offended before the halftime show even started. Did anyone else notice that during the MTV Presents clipjob that they threw in a still of the Tienemen Square massacre? What was the significance of that?