TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BifEverchad

The ONE and ONLY........

Wow, Hatch gone. In retrospect, it makes a lot of sense. But still, he almost seemed to have this aura of invincibility around him. Plus he caught like a gazillion fish. *shrugs*

Sue flipping out seems pretty odd. Next week should be interesting.

Hatch leaving has me searching for a reason for continuing to watch. He was the only one I gave a shit about.

Me too.

What the hell is Amber doing here? She's doing the exact same thing as last time. Attaching herself to someone and just doing whatever they tell her to. She's one of the worst Survivors ever.

Hatch leaving has me searching for a reason for continuing to watch. He was the only one I gave a shit about.

Me too.

What the hell is Amber doing here? She's doing the exact same thing as last time. Attaching herself to someone and just doing whatever they tell her to. She's one of the worst Survivors ever.

She looks good in a bikini.

Sue knows she can't win, so she 'Hatches' a plan to accuse Survivor/Burnett/Jeff of sexual harrassment by allowing Richard to do that challenge naked. She quits and now will plan to sue everyone. That is my theory.

Me too.

They were shooting for Colleen or Elisabeth to be the obligatory cute girl, but both declined.

Me too.

They were shooting for Colleen or Elisabeth to be the obligatory cute girl, but both declined.

Noone has ever accused Amber of being a top thinker in Survivor. Although I should note that this is about the same as Sandra's "anyone but me" "strategy", but without the pretense that she IS strategizing.

Yeah, I still don't like Sandra.

I wish they'd have brought T-Bird back instead of Amber, to be honest. But I guess they figured that they'd just get another cast member from the same season. Which then begs the question: What about Gretchen?