TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Renegade

The one and only emulation thread

So I guess that RPG Legends site is no more, it just takes me to their forums, and it's been a while since my French classes.

Anywhere else someone can recommend?

Guest sek69

I just downloaded a bunch of roms, any idea why none of the Street Fighter related ones show up in the available games list in MAME32?

Guest Coffey

I had the same problem. I had X-Men Vs. Street Fighter, Street Fighter Alpha 2, Marvel Vs. Capcom and a few other ROMs, but none of them worked.

After some investigating (A.K.A. Google search) I found out that it had to do with missing files that could only be obtained through having alternate ROM versions.

For example, the Euro version of X-Men Vs. Street Fighter didn't work, but the Japanese version did. So, I just got them ALL and the problem was solved.

Guest sek69

I have every version of Street Fighter I and every version of SF I The World Warrior and it still doesn't show up in MAME32.

Im looking for some psx roms, any1 know of a good site to get them from?

All CPS2 games (most Capcom games Pre street Fighter III I think) emulate excellently on WinKawaks, which is fast and easy to use.

EDIT: is there a Saturn emulator? You'd think it would be less advanced than N64 or even GBA

Last time I checked a hack of "Girigiri" was the only emulator known to run anything saturn related, but also ran like ass on my computer when I tried fighters megamix.

anybody looking for gba roms go to http://www.grn.dl.am/, go to the bottom of the page for language options. They have tons of roms, Hope that helps some1.

which emu are u using, I have another site at home that might be able to help you out, ill post it when i get there.

ok so your using the right one, i will check once i get home and post it here.

Guest JohnSkins

my N64 is fubared and I don't have the time nor inclination to go and get a new one, that said I'd love it if someone could hook me up with a Virtual Pro Wrestling 2 ROM. I've tried several P2P programs with no luck. Thanks in advance.

i haven't downloaded MAME roms in like a year, anyone knows any good sites to do it?

i used to download from this site that had eeeeeeevery arcade gam, but i lost the adress, i'm sure someone knows which one i'm talking about, it was the best site for MAME stuff.

Anyone have or know when I can get the BIOS to play 32X games on Gens?

I'm currently using another emulator, and frankly it sucks. Colors are wonky as heck and it apparently doesn't support a joypad.

Guest Askewniverse

I think EmuAsylum only has the Sega CD BIOS right now.

If you're having trouble finding the 32X BIOS, shoot me a PM and I'll send them to you.

EDIT: but only if you already have a 32X and are using the emulator for observational purposes.