TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Silence

Victoria pissing her wrestling career away?

Tom from Philadelphia asks who wears the pants in the relationship, Victoria or Steven Richards. As Stevie is doing her laundry back at home, it’s pretty obvious. Seriously though, it’s an equal relationship – they both carry the torch.

Did she just admit they're together?

Who said people aren't dumb enough for kayfabe to work these days?

I assume you are in college. There are plenty of girls as hot as Victoria walking around. Just strike up a conversation with one of them and see what occurs.

Playboy's cheaper than a girlfriend, though.

I assume you are in college. There are plenty of girls as hot as Victoria walking around.

What fucking college did YOU go to?

Guest Trivia247

Actually I think Victoria is one of the more decent top what three women wrestlers in the company?

Guest Coffey

Like Ron "Tater Salad" White said: "If you've seen one pair of breasts...you wanna see em all."

Guest Anglesault
Trish is the only woman in the company I actually respect.

Molly?

No one actually wants to see Molly Naked...

Speak for yourself.

Molly and Vicky for me.

Like Ron "Tater Salad" White said: "If you've seen one pair of breasts...you wanna see em all."

Damn straight. I still think every woman looks different naked. And I want to see them all! AHAHAHAHAHA!

I'm so lonely......*hangs head*

Guest OffTheLip

From what I read about Byte This, Victoria said that after seeing Torrie and Sable pose in Playboy, Victoria said she'd love to pose too. I think we know the process: Announced on TV, get a huge ego, get fired. I'm surprised it hasn't happened to Torrie yet, but it could still (not that I'd care since she can't wrestle).

- I suspect Torrie realizes that she is talent challenged.And as such,isn't as likely grow an ego her abilities can't back up.She might also have learned from the history of people like Chyna.

QUOTE (spiny norman @ Feb 6 2004, 12:46 AM)

I have to say, I don't find Trish attractive at all. She's your typical big-breated blonde Pamela Anderson clone. While I do think she deserves credit for becoming as good a wrestler as she has and the effort she puts in, I find her completely uninteresting in terms of physical attractiveness.

I agree whole-heartedly and I really don't have anything to add except for the fact that the only reason I'd get the Trish Playboy (like it will ever happen! heh!) is by them delivering it to my mailbox in which I would promptly stash it with my others without opening the cover. I don't find Trish, much more diverse than the other typical big breasted blondes.

DFA

- I find Trish's blonde but ethnic look different.And pleasing.As do many others apparently.She certainly shouldn't be considered a "cookie-cutter' blonde.

QUOTE (Jimbo @ Feb 6 2004, 08:39 AM)

how do ya figure?

Never understood this...why do people say Trish is good in the ring...she sucks just as bad as everyone else does.....

- "Everyone else?" As in,say,the women of Smackdown???? Surely you jest.

vivisectvi

Posted: Feb 6 2004, 09:23 AM

Dude, if you think she comes off unattractive on TV, you should see her in person. A buddy of mine and I had a booth at a comic con here in TO a few years ago, and she had one there as well [this was before she was in WWF/E] ..and holy shit. It was like Tim Curry from the Rocky Horror Picture Show except she had manlier thighs.

- Eh?Well,I've seen her at autograph session.And multiple WWE shows.She looks just fine to me.For your sake,I'm hoping the comparison to Tim Curry is a joke or a gimmick.

As for Victoria,if she wants to pose,that is her decision.If Victoria and those close to her can live with it,I dont see what the problem is.Its not like she is actually hurting anyone.And if she doesn't pose,that's okay too.Same with Molly or Trish.I mean,I enjoy watching all 3 of them.And consider them enjoyable to watch regardless. Though,since they can do other things(unlike Torrie),I would imagine they would give more thought to the matter.

Tom from Philadelphia asks who wears the pants in the relationship, Victoria or Steven Richards. As Stevie is doing her laundry back at home, it’s pretty obvious. Seriously though, it’s an equal relationship – they both carry the torch.

Did she just admit they're together?

Victoria is married to someone else. As is Stevie.

Don't ruin the illusion. I like to think of them as being together. They make a cute little emotionally-disturbed couple.

Two things:

1) Is Victoria half-Japanese?!?!?!

2) Victoria loving Family Guy cements her as my absolute favorite WWE Diva....

.....at least until Alexis Laree debuts. :P

Eh?Well,I've seen her at autograph session.And multiple WWE shows.She looks just fine to me.For your sake,I'm hoping the comparison to Tim Curry is a joke or a gimmick.

Neither joke nor gimmick; but the truth as I see it.

"My sake?" Am I supposed to tremble at that comment, or something? :rolleyes:

Guest OffTheLip
Eh?Well,I've seen her at autograph session.And multiple WWE shows.She looks just fine to me.For your sake,I'm hoping the comparison to Tim Curry is a joke or a gimmick.

You're missing the point.If you truly believe Trish Stratus resembles Tim Curry,you ARENT seeing something.

You're missing the point.If you truly believe Trish Stratus resembles Tim Curry,it's what you *aren't* seeing that apparently predominates.

Hey,you're the one commenting about Tim Curry's thighs. ;)

timohmy.jpg

trish-stratus.jpg

I don't really buy it when guys say they don't find her attractive at all. I think they're just trying to look cool...or gay.

Hey, if you don't think she's that hot, fine, but you'd be lying to say she's not even the slightest bit pretty.

Guest DR PHIL

She gets psyched by staring at a curtain. She hopes no one chants “we want puppies”. The women cringe when they hear that, as they really want the crowd to enjoy the wrestling.

God, I want to slap lawler so hard!

The diva's feel that way and yet lawler will forever be on the commentary team slobbering like a twelve-year old.

Way to go vince!

Well, guess what appearing in Playboy will mean Vickie. You cannot have it both ways, if you appear in Playboy I get a feeling some familiar chants will echo throughout the arena's across the country. Who on this board is smart enough to guess what that chant will be?

Well, guess what appearing in Playboy will mean Vickie. You cannot have it both ways, if you appear in Playboy I get a feeling some familiar chants will echo throughout the arena's across the country. Who on this board is smart enough to guess what that chant will be?

"You sold out! You sold out!"

"We want puppies! We want puppies!"

"You fucked up! You fucked up!"

Is it any of those chants?

Well, guess what appearing in Playboy will mean Vickie.  You cannot have it both ways, if you appear in Playboy I get a feeling some familiar chants will echo throughout the arena's across the country.  Who on this board is smart enough to guess what that chant will be?

"You sold out! You sold out!"

"We want puppies! We want puppies!"

"You fucked up! You fucked up!"

Is it any of those chants?

Maybe it will be the "HOLY SHIT!" chant.

Well, in Japan you can have it both ways. Of course, the fans there wouldn't chant things like those above (unless I'm wrong--the FMW sort very well might), and the way women are treated there by society in general is very in-sync with how they are treated in WWE.

Don't ruin the illusion. I like to think of them as being together. They make a cute little emotionally-disturbed couple.

Two things:

1) Is Victoria half-Japanese?!?!?!

Yeah, Stevie and Vicky have great chemistry.

1) Well, it just said her mother was from Japan, so I'd say there's about a 95% chance of that. I've been trying to discern just what the hell Vicky's ethnicity is for quite a while, now. That would make sense...it's not too pronounced though, kinda like how Brandon Lee looked mainly caucasian.