TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

NWA-TNA Wrestlecrap

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Straight foward topic title. What on TNA does everything would qualify as Wresltecrap?

I'll get the ball started...

Disgraceland - Um...I don't even know what to say about this guy, it was just too stupid. All I remember is seeing him squash Shark Boy the week after TNA tried putting S.B. over.

Guest Dynamite Kido

In the immortal words of Dusty Rhodes :

A MIDGET JACKIN OFF IN A TRASH CAN!!!!

Guest Coffey

"Cheex" & "Brown-eyed Girl" Hell, I think all the bitches dancing in cages is fucking stupid ass wrestlecrap.

Doesn't TNA in general these days qualify as wrestlecrap?

More like a bad combination of Wrestlecrap, WCW (hiring old wrestlers, bringing in celebrities, etc.), and current WWE (politicking World Heavyweight Champion who won the belt from a talented wrestler under 230 lbs. after a fluke reign, the Champion beating anyone who's built up to feud with him, misuse of good talent sometimes, etc.).

Guest Mosaicv2
The Johnsons

The Dupps and the Dupp Cupp

Mortimer Plumbtree

wat!! I liked Mortimer Plumtree

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

WCW didn't have political bastards as World Champion holding people down?

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

I forgot one:

Puppet jacking off in the garbage can.

And having to see Goldylocks ugly face every week.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Who was the fat guy that Don Callis brought in for about 2 shows?

I know he was called Eduard Chastein, and he's probably a NWA Wildside guy, I'm not 100% sure.

I know he was called Eduard Chastein, and he's probably a NWA Wildside guy, I'm not 100% sure.

He's Iceberg from NWA-Wildside. They called him Edward Chastain in TNA - he was on for about 2-3 shows I think.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

He's Iceberg from NWA-Wildside. They called him Edward Chastain in TNA - he was on for about 2-3 shows I think.

Yup. He stole Sandmans Hard 10 Cup and then lost to him in his final show. Not sure if he fought anyone else.

Oh, Iceberg was totally wasted in TNA. First they make him into an anti-hardcore generic fat guy, when much of what made him cool was his hardcore style (yeah, we'd probably never see the veggie peeler on a TNA show, but you know what I mean). Second strike -- and this is nothing against Callis, who is great in his own right -- they didn't have Jeff G. Bailey involved in any way. His ranting while Iceberg did his dirty work is what helped him seem more and more like a killer. I hear Iceberg since turned face against Bailey in Wildside, though.

Guest TDinDC1112

Guys, there's politics in every facet of life. Why do you think wrestling is any different? There's politics at my office (engineering firm). There's politics in industry. There's politics at my wife's school. There's politics for what kids make sports teams. There's politics every where. The people that know how to work it are the ones who get rich. The people that complain about it are the ones who are jealous.

Guest Mosaicv2
Guys, there's politics in every facet of life. Why do you think wrestling is any different? There's politics at my office (engineering firm). There's politics in industry. There's politics at my wife's school. There's politics for what kids make sports teams. There's politics every where. The people that know how to work it are the ones who get rich. The people that complain about it are the ones who are jealous.

so everybody is jealous of Randy Orton... I rest my case :phaser:

Guest Mosaicv2
Whenever they had 3LK go on trips to the hood, barrio, and trailer park.

nothin like fake pimps... somebody taken a number 2 in a stall & a half naked hillbilly rubbin his nipples... SLOWLY :huh:

Guest TDinDC1112
Guys, there's politics in every facet of life.  Why do you think wrestling is any different?  There's politics at my office (engineering firm).  There's politics in industry.  There's politics at my wife's school.  There's politics for what kids make sports teams.  There's politics every where.  The people that know how to work it are the ones who get rich.  The people that complain about it are the ones who are jealous.

Somehow I think Randy Orton might be living a better life than you.

Guest Dynamite Kido
Whenever they had 3LK go on trips to the hood, barrio, and trailer park.

nothin like fake pimps... somebody taken a number 2 in a stall & a half naked hillbilly rubbin his nipples... SLOWLY :huh:

I must admit, they did get the goofy dude rubbing his nipples over better than half of their roster though.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Damn, I play politics too. I'm constantly trying to get people at work fired who are harder workers than I am.

Just Call me Triple..uh...what letters aren't taken?

Guest Mosaicv2
Guys, there's politics in every facet of life.  Why do you think wrestling is any different?  There's politics at my office (engineering firm).  There's politics in industry.  There's politics at my wife's school.  There's politics for what kids make sports teams.  There's politics every where.  The people that know how to work it are the ones who get rich.  The people that complain about it are the ones who are jealous.

no... my life is good... I think youre the one thats not livin a better life than Orton

Guest TDinDC1112

no... my life is good... I think youre the one thats not livin a better life than Orton

I know you are but what am I

Guest TDinDC1112
Damn, I play politics too. I'm constantly trying to get people at work fired who are harder workers than I am.

People (including myself) can hate and bitch about HHH all they/we want, but I don't think there's too many people in the wrestling business that work harder than he does.

Guest Mosaicv2

People (including myself) can hate and bitch about HHH all they/we want, but I don't think there's too many people in the wrestling business that work harder than he does.

wow by that comment... I think Triple H lives a better life than you do

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

I'm not questioning the dedication HHH had (or still has) to wrestling. It's just he doesn't know when to let go.