TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Suicide King

The WWE Board hurts my brain.

Guest Suicide King

I mean, really. No one there likes anything. At all. Ever. They hate everything that has ever happened in wrestling with the exception of things that did not actually occur as they remember them. Everyone on the screen they hate, and the only reason that the people they do like aren't on is because of conspiracy or a theory of rampant idiocy on the parts of everyone in charge.

It hurts me. It really does. There is no joy in Mudville, and it is eating my brain.

Isn't there anything they like at all? I've posted there before, but they just call me an anti-smark, or an Orton-apologist, or a HHH-lover. The only thing keeping me at this cesspool of an internet wrestling community is the knowledge that there probably aren't any better ones out there. Oh, and you guys too. ;)

Guest Fire and Knives

It's usually not worth the time it takes to verbally abuse the little people, I've found. Any discussion I have about wrestling (a rare discussion, nowadays) takes place in chat, and I lurk on the Spider Twist board.

Though sometimes the WWE forum is worth a read simply for the comedy value. You have to laugh at the stupid people, King. It's good for your blood pressure.

K.

It's funny, because I just got finished writing a big rant about why I really hate most fandom.

Although, really. I think the WWE board's badness is a little exaggerated. TSM isn't the worst board on the net by far and long. And honestly, if you were looking for sparkling conversations and enlightened debate among wrestling fans... well... I think your standards are up a bit too high.

-Z

Go prod Ejiro and tell him to abuse his modly powers for your sake.

SWF INVASION OF THE WWE (forum on TSM)!!!!!!

-Ced: Fully aware that this wouldn't do anything except worsen the situation

It's usually not worth the time it takes to verbally abuse the little people, I've found. Any discussion I have about wrestling (a rare discussion, nowadays) takes place in chat, and I lurk on the Spider Twist board.

Though sometimes the WWE forum is worth a read simply for the comedy value. You have to laugh at the stupid people, King. It's good for your blood pressure.

K.

Wow, I post at Spider Twist which is about the only place I can find intelligent wrestling dicussion.

Anyway, the current WWE bores me for the most part, though the occasional watchable match pops up from time to time. If that's all I watched, I probably wouldn't have too many positive things to say about it either.

But if it wasn't for the WWE putting out shit night after night, I wouldn't have been motivated to seek out other promotions and old school stuff.

Guest Fire and Knives
Wow, I post at Spider Twist which is about the only place I can find intelligent wrestling dicussion.

Whenever I feel like reading about wrestling, that's where I go nine times out of ten. I've never seriously considered registering; it's rare that I've both seen a match that's been discussed and paid enough attention to detail to be able to contribute. All the same, though, it's a damn good read.

K.