TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bob_barron

Kanyon released

Guest Choken One
Kanyon will not be missed in WWE. He never got over within the company and despite working well on the B shows (vs Storm, that mini feud was a treat) he wasn't likely to.

TNA won't get any extra buys if they have him appear. The guy simply isn't over.

Didn't you watch the InVasion? He was one of only 3-5 guys that got ANY reaction from the fans...He was getting pretty over on the IC/US level before his injury...

Guest Mulatto Heat

Wow, I was expecting more of a hoopla here about this, but things are relatively calm. Surprising - unlike this bit of news. This is exactly what many of us were predicting, and some of us, actually hoping for.

Thus, we're calm about it, not like at some other board. Gee Spiff, how come you never inspire such temper tantrums over here?

Guest Mulatto Heat

"I weep for the lost innocence" made my day.

I mean, come on, can we be an even bigger drama queen?

Guest Mulatto Heat

Lurk/read. I like it because it's so different than the typical message board, mostly because CRZ swiftly takes care of the AIM sp33k and other retards.

Kanyon always did some innovative stuff in the ring. I'm proud to be able to say I saw the re-debut of Mortis in a dark match at St. Louis, and I'm still disappointed that they never took off with him.

Here's hoping that Kanyon can make a name for himself in TNA or Japan. It might actually get me interested in TNA again if he appears.

Guest Loss

Kanyon was never a great worker, but he had some interesting offense and unique charisma. I think he could have been a valuable midcarder in WWE, and I think a feud with RVD would have done wonders for both guys, but what's done is done, apparently.

He'll probably experience a mini-Renaissance outside of WWE, or at least it will get heralded as one.