TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JN News

Edge confirmed for RAW

Guest Anglesault
I'd like it if Edge went back to being the "Tortured Soul" when he returns with an extreme obsession for revenge on the person who broke his neck, and I think that person should be Orton.

Wasn't Orton out with an injury at the time? It has to make sense who it was.

It would make perfect sense (I guess) if Orton RKO'ed Edge backstage at NWO, last year, and that broke Edge's neck.

Actually, Orton had other finishers that he couldn't perform at that time. The RKO came in June.

Just a question.

What has Edge done to you that you want him in an Orton feud?

I'd like it if Edge went back to being the "Tortured Soul" when he returns with an extreme obsession for revenge on the person who broke his neck, and I think that person should be Orton.

Wasn't Orton out with an injury at the time? It has to make sense who it was.

It would make perfect sense (I guess) if Orton RKO'ed Edge backstage at NWO, last year, and that broke Edge's neck.

Actually, Orton had other finishers that he couldn't perform at that time. The RKO came in June.

Just a question.

What has Edge done to you that you want him in an Orton feud?

Nothing AS, I just thought Orton being the perpetrator would make perfect sense. Evolution really started last year around this time. That was when Orton started acting like a complete jerk. Let's not forget what he & Botchtista did to Goldust.

Guest Anglesault

I guess it makes some sense, but it's not such an overwhelmingly obvious thing that it must be done.

And Edge really deserves better than attempt 285635 to get Orton over.

Given that Edge himself has talked about how HHH is one of the guys he would most like to work with and how he thinks the two of them could do big business together, I don't really understand the negative sentiment towards this move, other than the fact that I agree Smackdown is starting to drop in star power and could use an influx from RAW (possiblities could be Chris Jericho, RVD, Shawn Michaels after he is done with Benoit, The Rock, and so on).

Guest Anglesault
Given that Edge himself has talked about how HHH is one of the guys he would most like to work with and how he thinks the two of them could do big business together, I don't really understand the negative sentiment towards this move,

Yeah, HOW ON EARTH could we get the impression that an HHH feud would be bad for Edge?

We're too damn cynical.