TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BoboBrazil

Don Callis No Longer In TNA

Don Callis will not be around TNA much in the future due to the fact that he has taken a full time job outside of wrestling and will be putting his university degree to good use. I believe that starts immediately and he will not be attending TV in the future unless his schedule somehow allows it. As I understand it, his new job is a regular weekday gig so he will only be available for wrestling on weekends. As far as I know, the split was amicable and if scheduled coincide in the future, they will work together again.

pwinsider.com

Guest glennsoe

This is a damn shame......Callis has always been one of the strong points of tna for all the time he's been there

So Don; My hat's of to you !

I just don't want Eric Watts back, but since Don is leaving....than....

Guest TDinDC1112

This is sad in a way. This makes everything they've been doing the last couple of months fairly pointless (not that it wasn't already).

Guest TDinDC1112

This just feeds into my belief even more that they should never have been doing major angles the last 2 years. Just tons of wrestling with very quick, simple promo's to build the matches.

Fine with me. 1 less authority figure to waste time on. Announce the new DOA next week, eliminate him in a couple weeks and let's get back to focusing on wrestling.

Guest Dave O'Neill, Journalist

I'm just curious

By the way, when was the last time I said ANYTHING negative about TNA? I hardly ever post here anymore

Guest TDinDC1112
I'm just curious

By the way, when was the last time I said ANYTHING negative about TNA? I hardly ever post here anymore

who cares

I'm just curious

I would have said that to anyone who mentioned Russo returning to TV. I don't want to hear it. He likely is a top candidate though. I can't envision him as a face though. Hopefully they've contacted someone like Ricky Steamboat who did a great and proffesional job in the early weeks, but I doubt it...