TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
haVoc

Few WWE Notes

I just hope WGTT win the tag titles soon.

Real soon....

I don't want to see Scotty 2 Hotty and Rikishi at Wrestlemania! :angry:

But who would TWGTT face at WMXX? The only other face teams are the APA (which would be a waste of Haas and Benjamin) or the newly formed Kidman-London team (which would be great, but Kidman and London haven't had any TV time apart from on Velocity)

I still reckon there's no way in blue hell that the SD tag titles are gonna be defended at WMXX (outside of Heat). Hell, it was lucky to get on the No Mercy bill, never mind the biggest card of the year.

Guest Anglesault
I just hope WGTT win the tag titles soon.

Real soon....

I don't want to see Scotty 2 Hotty and Rikishi at Wrestlemania! :angry:

But who would TWGTT face at WMXX? The only other face teams are the APA (which would be a waste of Haas and Benjamin) or the newly formed Kidman-London team (which would be great, but Kidman and London haven't had any TV time apart from on Velocity)

I still reckon there's no way in blue hell that the SD tag titles are gonna be defended at WMXX (outside of Heat). Hell, it was lucky to get on the No Mercy bill,

They weren't.

Bah...maybe the pseudo-Chyna thing has begun to grow on me, but I actually like Shaniqua. She works pretty well with the Bashams and has a great on-screen presence. I dunno why they're sending her back down.

I think if she works on her ring work she could go to Raw as the new Chyna

Guest Anglesault
Yeah? Why.

Because if they called him The Damage it would have sounded like he was mentally handicapped.

And "Damaja" doesn't?

BWAHAHAHA.

Yeah? Why.

Haven't you learnt by now AS? If something is pointless, it's because it's cool. And vice versa.

Spelling things incorrectly makes you seem edgy and cool.

Example:

Spelin fings inkorrectly maeks u seme edjy an kewl.

Trendy, no?

Well, hopefully, with Shaniqua gone, this will cause the Bashams to get something vaguely resembling a personality. They seem to have some nice moves, but they have been so generic and boring that it is hard to pay attention long enough to notice.

Its just that I HATE the Worm.

I like the Worm, if only because I love it when people escape from it. It usually produces some pretty cool spots like when Tajiri misted him mid-Worm or the time Scotty hopped right into an Evenflow DDT from Raven.

I think if she works on her ring work she could go to Raw as the new Chyna

That could work, in theory. I think a Trish-Shaniqua feud could work out well, but where do you go from there? I know I wouldn't want to see Shaniqua-Lita, and there isn't any other female faces who are worth anything at this point.