TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DCMaximo

A Combat Zone Wrestling diary

OK, basically, all these other diaries have inspired me to do one of my own and, seeing as my TNA diary got forgotten due to Christmas, I’ve decided to do a CZW diary. I’m using the Ravex #23 update, but I’ve still had to make a few changes to keep it current. These are-

IN

Teddy Hart (Heel)

E.C. Negro (Heel)

K.C. Blade (Heel)

Kayotic Kid (Heel)

Luda Kash (Heel)

Sabu (Face)

Becky Bayless (Face)

HEEL/FACE

B-Boy (now face)

Chris Cash (now face)

Ruckus (now heel)

Also MLW is no longer in existence, which SHOULD have meant that Eric Garguilo would return as my main commentator, but it seems Mr Garguilo has developed a taste for the highlife and is not willing to work for CZW.

Looking at the roster, it’s time to trim some fat, so farewells go to

Corporal Robinson

Ian Rotten

Jude (which prompts Jon Dahmer to leave, no great loss)

Kayotic Kid

Luda Kash (easy come, easy go fellas)

New Jack

Rick Feinberg

Z-Barr

Written contracts are offered to most. Those who accept are:

Adam Flash

B-Boy

Chris Cash

Chris Hero

Cory Kastle

Danny Rose

GQ

Ian Knoxx

JC Bailey (sensationally leaving IWA-MS)

Lobo

Nate Hatred

Nick Berk

Niles Young

Ruckus

Teddy Hart

Wifebeater

Incredibly, John Zandig wouldn’t commit to CZW due to his commitments in Japan. Wave goodbye to your title, Johhny Boy

A few new signings come in- Burchill, Brandon Robinson, Lyguila and Tommy Suede, which leaves the roster as:

MAIN EVENT:

Faces

John Zandig

Nick Gage

Heels

The Messiah

UPPER MIDCARD

Faces

Chris Cash

Sabu

Wifebeater

Heels

Brandon Robinson

Tommy Suede

MIDCARDERS

Faces

B-Boy

Chris Hero

Jimmy Rave

Nate Hatred

Nick Berk

Ric Blade

Sonjay Dutt

Heels

Adam Flash

Danny Rose

GQ

JC Bailey

Necro Butcher

Rockin’ Rebel

Ruckus

Teddy Hart

The Joker

Tony Mamaluke

LOWER MIDCARD

Faces

Jimmy Jacobs

Sabian

Silver Tyger

Heels

Cory Kastle

Derek Frazier

EC Negro

Greg Matthews

KC Blade

OPENERS

Faces

Burchill

Ian Knoxx

Heels

Lyguila

Niles Young

MANGERS

Face

Becky Bayless

Heel

The Dew

NON WRESTLERS

Face

Lobo

First episode of the new Fake You TV coming soon

Preview from czwrestling.com

FAKE YOU! TV PREVIEW

HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT FROM CZW BOARD OF DIRECTORS

There is a huge announcement coming this week, as recent situations in CZW concering owner John Zandig have caused concern amongst the backers of Combat Zone Wrestling.

CZW JUNIOR HEAVYWEIGHT TOURNAMENT

Reigning CZW Junior Heavyweight champion Sonjay Dutt finds himself without a number one contender. With all the great junior heavyweights in the company, Zandig has decided to stage an 8-man tournament to decide the number one contender. The tournament begins tonight as Sabian takes on high flying Japanese newcomer Lyguila in the first match of the tournament.

CAN REBEL'S ARMY ADD TO THEIR GOLD?

Following the disolvement of the HI-V, Rebel's Army have come forward as the only stable in CZW. With Rockin' Rebel and Greg Matthews holding the tag titles, "Doomsday" Danny Rose steps forward to challenge CZW Iron Man champion Jimmy Rave. Can the "Doomer" last the pace or will he go down to "the Original XTC"?

PLUS

Action from Nick Berk, CKNY, GQ and many others

CZW Fake You TV, with your NEW host Marc Lloyd and John House.

Lyguila vs Sabian

Lyguila takes a flying neckbreaker from Sabian. Sabian hits a high kick on Lyguila. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Sabian drops an elbow...but misses. Kick from Lyguila to the leg. Legsweep out of nowhere. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Lyguila blasts Sabian with a super kick. Pin : 1....2....no! They cut that one close. Sabian takes a flying neckbreaker from Lyguila. Sabian counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face. Sabian hits a high kick on Lyguila. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Diving headbutt from Sabian. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up! That was close. Spin kick by Sabian to the face. Lyguila walks into a high dropkick from Sabian. Lyguila slips out the back of a Sabian bodyslam. Lyguila hits a rolling kick on Sabian. Back heel kick off the second rope, Sabian goes down. Lyguila has Sabian down on the canvas and is ascending the corner. Off the top - Split-Legged Moonsault, forget about it. 1....2...3!

Lloyd-an impressive debut from the Japanese sensation. Will he be facing Sonjay Dutt down the line?

(53/19/95)

Lobo comes out from the back with a mic. He makes it clear that he has a position of authority in the company

Lobo- Ladies and gentlemen, the reason I am out here now is to break some bad news to John Zandig. You see John, when you beat me at Cage of Death 4, you signed a contract taking control of the company. What you obviously overlooked was the part of the contract stating that you had to remain loyal to CZW and that, if it was judged that your priorities lay elsewhere, you would be stripped of that power. Sadly John, our backers had decided that your continued appearances for the Zero-One promotion in Japan give you a conflict of interests and have stripped you of your power

(crowd boos)

Lobo- Now since you and I fought bridges have been rebuilt and fences have been mended and I’m proud to call you my friend, John Zandig. That is why I hope you wont be upset when you hear who the new comissioner of CZW is….ME!

Lloyd-OH MY GOD! Lobo is back in charge! What a shocker

House-Oh great, out of the frying pan, into the fire with this goof in charge.

(43)

GQ vs Nick Berk

Back suplex on Berk. Nick Berk pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. GQ takes a chop from Berk. Berk whips GQ into the turnbuckles...and the referee gets sandwiched! Flying knee to the face from Nick Berk. Hooks the leg, but there's no referee to make the count. GQ ducks a wild right hand. GQ with a badly-executed spinning neckbreaker on Berk. Hard slam by GQ. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Berk gets hit with a splash mountain out of the corner. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up! That was close. Berk slips out the back of a GQ bodyslam. Flying elbow off the top rope by Nick Berk. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up! That was close. GQ hits a right hand out of nowhere. GQ moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Powerbomb To DDT. 1....2...3, it's finished.

(55/36/74)

-- CZW Iron Man Title Match!

Jimmy Rave vs Danny Rose

FIRST FALL: Legsweep out of nowhere. Flying cross body off the top rope! Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Jimmy Rave pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Standing leg lariat by Jimmy Rave on Rose. Second rope flying axe handle, Rose goes down. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Slingshot clothesline by Rave. Pin : 1....2....no! They cut that one close. Legsweep out of nowhere. Danny Rose ducks a clothesline attempt. Back heel kick from Rose. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Back heel kick off the second rope, Rave goes down. Cover! 1....2....kick out at the last second! Rose looks shocked. Legsweep out of nowhere. Stiff high kick on Rave by Danny Rose. Rave kicks Danny Rose in the gut to reverse the momentum. Hard back suplex on Rose. Springboard blockbuster! Pin : 1....2....3! Rave defeats Rose. SECOND FALL: Rave hits a massive spinning kick to the jaw. Rose walks into a high dropkick from Jimmy Rave. Flying elbow from Jimmy Rave. Driven DDT by Jimmy Rave. Danny Rose ducks a clothesline attempt. Legsweep out of nowhere. Flying cross body off the top rope! Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Rave blocks a suplex attempt. Flying cross body off the top rope! Cover! 1....2...kick out. Diving headbutt from Rave. Pin : 1....2....no! Shoulder up at the last second. Rose reverses a waistlock. Flying cross body off the top rope! Pin : 1....2....3! Rose defeats Rave. THIRD FALL: Standing leg lariat by Jimmy Rave on Rose. Danny Rose avoids an avalanche, Jimmy Rave hits the turnbuckles hard. Kick from Danny Rose to the leg. The referee goes down after accidentally getting caught by an elbow to the face. Back heel kick off the second rope, Rave goes down. Pinfall attempt, but the referee is out. Jimmy Rave reverses a hip toss. Spin kick by Jimmy Rave to the face. Second rope splash by Rave. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Rave face jams Danny Rose. Pin : 1....2....no! They cut that one close. Rose blocks a punch. Flying cross body off the top rope! Pin : 1....2....no! They cut that one close. Rave powers out of a headlock. Danny Rose is in trouble. Gravity Killer! 1....2....3. END OF BOUT. Adam Flash comes running down the aisle with a chair! Jimmy Rave is just leaving the ring...and Flash scores with a brutal chair shot! Jimmy Rave falls to the floor holding his head.

Lloyd- What the hell is Flash doing? Why did he attack Jimmy Rave?

House-There's history between Flash and Rose, Marc? Could we be seeing the return of the Rachies?

(47/30/65)

Lloyd- we’ve received word from the back that this next match, pitting CKNY against mystery oposition, will determine who gets a tag title shot next week against Rebel’s Army

House- And I dare say Lloyd that CKNY will be victorious…(music starts playing) WHAT! OH MY GOD NO!!

Lloyd- THAT’S THE H8 CLUBS MUSIC!! They’re on their way to the ring

CKNY vs The H8 Club

Nate Hatred fires off some right and left hands. Nate Hatred with a spinning neckbreaker on Young. Hatred DDTs Niles Young. Young tags out to Cory Kastle. Kastle hits a wicked chop. Kastle walks into a trip. Stiff chop lights up Kastle. Tag between Nate Hatred and Nick Gage. The H8 Club whip Kastle into the corner. Nate Hatred whips Nick Gage in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. Nick Gage DDTs Kastle. Nick Gage with a standing spinebuster. Gage tags out to Nate Hatred. The H8 Club have Cory Kastle to themselves. Stiff Double Back Suplex! 1....2....3! It's over.

House- That isn’t fair Lloyd, CKNY had no chance to prepare for the H8 Club

Lloyd- To challenge for the tag titles, House, you need to be ready for anyone. What a victory for the H8 Club. They face Rebel’s Army next week.

(58/41/75)

Lobo is backstage

Lobo-As the new commissioner of this company, I know what our audience wants to see: carnage, mayhem and destruction. So what I am proposing is that, at Divide and Conquer, we see a world title defence. John Zandig owes The Messiah a title shot, that much is true. But I can think of another man deserving of that title shot…The Wifebeater. Yep, that’s the match. John Zandig vs The Messiah vs Wifebeater

(crowd cheers)

Lobo- INSIDE THE STEEL CAGE!!

(crowd explodes)

Lloyd- My God, what an announcement from Lobo. 3 of the most hardcore men in the company battle for the title in a steel cage.

House- That ain’t fair on the Messiah! Wifebeater and Zandig are friends

Lloyd- Friendship means nothing when the CZW belt is on the line. What a shock

(45)

OVERALL SHOW- 50

Nice idea there DCMaximo.

I suggest picking up Austin Lee and Aidan Nathans. They'll suit your new CZW company nicely.

Thanks. I normally pick up Austin Lee, but I forgot this time. I haven't see Nathans yet, but I'll check him out. Thanks for the feedback.

Should also add that from now on, I'll be using the Dames commentary. Didn't realise I was still using CRZ until it was too late.

Latest CZW news

We are very pleased to be able to announce the signing of three excellent young talents to the Combat Zone.

First of all is Canadian superstar Jack Evans, who has inked a year-long deal. Evans has teamed with CZW superstar Teddy Hart all around the country and it will be interesting to see how this talented high flyer fares.

Second generation star Afa Jr. also joins us. With his incredible family heritage and an ability to take it to the air and to his opponents, Afa Jr will make his debut in the junior heavyweight tournament soon.

Finally, our international search for talent takes us to the United Kingdom. Joining fellow UK stars Burchill and Brandon Robinson is Aidan Nathans. This charismatic brawler has promised to make an impact in the Zone.

In other news, 213 lucky wrestling fans turned up to see the stars of the Zone last Saturday, and a .36 rating means that, although getting lower viewing figures than FLI, NWATNA and others, we are not too far out of the running to stage a viewing war.

Finally, welcome aboard to former WWE commentator Marc Lloyd, who teamed up with John House at last weeks Fake You TV taping. Marc has experience from his WWE days, but admits that he's never seen anything like the action that CZW brings.

Show preview coming up soon.

Guest ToddRoyal

Just was able to hit the FB forum again and read this diary. Sounds good to me. Marc Llyod seems stangely out of place, but that really doesn't have a bearing on anything at all. I like some of the new talent you brought in, so this should be good.

from the CZW website..

FAKE YOU! TV PREVIEW

MESSIAH TO ENTER THE RING WITH ZANDIG AND WIFEBEATER

Last week, Lobo announced that Wifebeater, John Zandig and the Messiah would meet for the CZW World Title at Divide and Conquer in a steel cage match. Tonight we get a preview of this action, as Zandig teams with the Wifebeater to face the Messiah and British newcomer Brandon Robinson. Will the Messiah get the psychological advantage with a victory tonight or will he become a victim of Team Ultraviolence?

CAN FLASH DEFEND HIS ACTIONS?

Last week, Adam Flash attacked reigning Iron Man champion Jimmy Rave, following Rave's hard fought victory against Danny Rose. Due to the severity of the attack, Rave will not be here tonight...but Flash is. Will he explain why he put Rave on the shelf

JUNIOR HEAVYWEIGHT TOURNAMENT CONTINUES

Last week, Lyguila marked his CZW debut with a win over Sabian. This week, the action continues, as JC Bailey takes on the crazed Jimmy Jacobs, while Chris Cash tries to get the job done against the controversial, unpredictable Teddy Hart. Both matches promise to be spectacular.

PLUS

The H8 Club challenge Rebel's Army in what is sure to be a hard hitting classic, while Tommy Suede makes his debut. But he'll really have to prove himself against the legendary SABU!!

Just was able to hit the FB forum again and read this diary. Sounds good to me. Marc Llyod seems stangely out of place, but that really doesn't have a bearing on anything at all. I like some of the new talent you brought in, so this should be good.

Yeah, Marc Lloyd isn't the greatest commentator, but having made all that fuss about Garguilo leaving, I needed a big name and "your new host..Stone Purple" (or one of the other made-up names that EWR brings up) would have been a let down. Also, considering my maximum skill level for staff, Lloyd actually fits in OK. Which is a sad indictment on my company.

Fake You TV

With your hosts Marc Lloyd and John House

Jimmy Jacobs vs J.C. Bailey.

Match Background: First round match for the Junior Heavyweight tournament. Jacobs and Bailey both used to wrestle in IWA-MS, but recently inked written contracts with CZW

The Match: Jacobs takes a flying neckbreaker from J.C. Bailey. Bailey crushes Jacobs with a huge legdrop. There's a two count on the pin. Jimmy Jacobs avoids a J.C. Bailey avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Jimmy Jacobs strikes Bailey. Jacobs hits a dropkick on J.C. Bailey and gets right back up. Covers for a quick two count. Back heel kick off the second rope, Bailey goes down. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Bailey takes a flying neckbreaker from Jimmy Jacobs. Jacobs walks into a drop toe hold. Bailey crushes Jacobs with a running senton. Hooks the leg for a two count. Vicious kick to the teeth from J.C. Bailey. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Second rope flying axe handle, Jacobs goes down. One day, Bailey might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Bailey just WAFFLES Jacobs with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! Bailey walks into a drop toe hold. Hard back suplex on Bailey. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Diamond Dust from Jimmy Jacobs and Bailey is out! J.C. Bailey can barely stand. Suicide Solution! 1....2....3.

My Opinion: If it weren't for two great moments in this match, it would have gotten a DUD. Either way, all its getting from me is a 1\2*.

Lloyd- Great victory for Jimmy Jacobs, he’ll face Lyguila next week in the semi-final match up.

(44/17/71)

Rebel's Army have come to the ring, led by Rockin' Rebel. He takes the microphone and announces that there is a new member of the group, and introduces Adam Flash, who comes down the aisle. He climbs in and joins his new partners, cementing the new alliance.

Flash- All week, people have been ringing me up. “Adam Flash, why did you beat up poor Jimmy Rave? What did he do to deserve that?” Well, I was just seeing how much of an Iron Man Jimmy Rave REALLY is, and my final verdict is that he SUCKS! In case you didn’t know Jimmy Rave, I’m a former Iron Man champion myself, and I don’t think you deserve to hold that title. How can I proudly declare myself the former champion, when the current champion is such a loser? That’s why Jimmy Rave, for my own dignity, I challenge you to a title match at Divide and Conquer. Bring your a-game Jimmy, you’re gonna need it. As for why I’ve joined Rebel’s Army (puts arm around Danny Rose), lets just say that friends stick together (laughs)

Lloyd- Oh my God John, Flash just called out Jimmy Rave for Divide and Conquer.

House- That’s if that Georgian coward Rave can bring himself to get his ass kicked again.

(54)

Teddy Hart vs Chris Cash.

Match Background: This is a first round match in the Junior Heavyweight tournament.

The Match: Teddy Hart kicks the leg, knocks Cash down, and goes to work on it. Cash blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! STIFF high kick on T. Hart by Chris Cash. The referee bumps after catching a wild right hand and is down. Vicious kick to the teeth from Chris Cash. Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out! Teddy Hart pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Spin kick by Teddy Hart to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Flying reverse elbow by Teddy Hart. There's a two count on the pin. Power drive elbow by Teddy Hart. That sounds like a feature on a 4 x 4, doesn't it. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. T. Hart drops an elbow...but Chris Cash moves out of the way. SUPER frankensteiner on T. Hart, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. T. Hart kicks Chris Cash in the gut to reverse the momentum. Jack Evans comes running down the aisle with a chair! T. Hart whips Chris Cash into the ropes. Evans jumps onto the apron with the chair! Collision between Evans, Cash, and the chair! Chris Cash staggers back into a roll up! 1...2...3! It's over! Teddy Hart, having taken the victory thanks to the outside interference of Jack Evans, goes over and shakes hands with him, showing that their plan was a success.

My Opinion: Nothing special...nothing special at all. *1/4

Lloyd- Jack Evans! What the hell is he doing here? He’s just cost Chris Cash a place in the semi finals.

(59/46/73)

The H8 Club vs Rebel's Army.

Match Background: This match is for the CZW Tag Team titles. Last week, the H8 Club beat CKNY for the #1 contender spot.

The Match: Greg Matthews hits a right hand on Nate Hatred and follows it up with a couple more. Weak bodyslam on Hatred by Matthews sets up a legdrop. Covers for a quick two count. Matthews tags out to Rockin' Rebel. Rebel's Army hook up Hatred, then hit a double suplex. Hooks the leg for a two count. Right hand from Rebel on Hatred. Hatred kicks Rockin' Rebel in the gut to reverse the momentum. Massive backbreaker on Rebel and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. Hooks the leg for a two count. Hatred tags out to Nick Gage. Full nelson slam on Rebel. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Gage slams Rockin' Rebel down and motions to the crowd. Rebel blocks a punch. Double leg takedown from Rockin' Rebel sets up a ground and pound in the middle of the ring. What the hell is this, UFC? Rebel tags out to Greg Matthews. Gage takes a snap suplex from Greg Matthews. Gage tags out to Nate Hatred. Nate Hatred takes a right hand to the temple from Matthews. The Rachies come running down the aisle with chairs! Matthews whips Nate Hatred into the ropes. Flash jumps onto the apron with the chair! Collision between Flash, Hatred, and the chair! Nate Hatred falls to the canvas. Nate Hatred can barely stand. Tough Enough Driver!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Gage and Hatred remain in the ring, arguing. Nate Hatred looks really angry. Nick Gage pushes Hatred away and walks off, looking furious.

My Opinion: When I give out 3/4*, it means that I'm being REALLY nice about it.

Lloyd- Gage didn’t see his partner get savaged by the Rachies. What a travesty of justice.

House- Hatred let his partner down, Marc. Who can blame Gage for getting angry?

(55/43/68)

Sabu vs Tommy Suede.

Match Background: Smooth is making his debut at this show and wants to prove himself against a true hardcore legend...Sabu!

The Match: Fallaway slam by Sabu puts down Tommy Suede. Sabu crushes Smooth with a huge legdrop. Covers for a quick two count. Tommy Suede is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Smooth just WAFFLES Sabu with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! Hard back suplex on Sabu. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Covers for a quick two count. Tiger suplex on Sabu. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, dammit. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Smooth hits a dropkick on Sabu and gets right back up. Sabu ducks a wild right hand. Spinebuster by Sabu. Covers for a quick two count. Death valley driver by Sabu! No one executes that move properly anymore. Pin, but Smooth is out just before the three count. Spin kick by Sabu to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Smooth is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. Tommy Suede avoids a Sabu avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Tommy Suede hits a rolling kick on Sabu. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Springboard dropkick from Tommy Suede. Nicely done. Sabu hooks up a suplex, but it is blocked. Smooth scores with a low blow, then turns it into a small package! The referee didn't see the illegal blow! 1...2...3! Sabu got screwed out of the victory! Tommy Suede slides out of the ring to the floor, then turns and leaves through the crowd. He's happy to have the win, and evidently isn't going to hang around for Sabu to get some payback.

My Opinion: Smack dab in the middle of the star spectrum for an average match. **1\2.

House- Great victory for Tommy Suede. Not so homocial or genocidal now, are we Sabu?

(71/59/83)

Wifebeater and John Zandig vs The Messiah and Brandon Robinson.

Match Background: Robinson is making his debut at this show. John Zandig is the reigning CZW World champion.

The Match: Robinson takes a headbutt from Wifebeater. BAAACK Body drop by Robinson gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tag to John Zandig. Wifey \ Zandig whip Robinson into the corner. Wifebeater whips John Zandig in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. Covers for a quick two count. Fallaway slam by John Zandig puts down Brandon Robinson. Brandon Robinson pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Zandig walks into a side slam. Think about how much talent it takes to side slam someone. Nash can do it. There's a two count on the pin. Robinson tags out to The Messiah. Massive backbreaker on Zandig and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! BIG clothesline on Zandig. Zandig backdrops The Messiah out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of John Zandig. Flying shoulder tackle by Zandig sends Messiah CRASHING to the mat. Zandig tags out to Wifebeater. Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Wifebeater ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Messiah tags out to Brandon Robinson. Wifey slams Brandon Robinson down and motions to the crowd. Brandon Robinson can barely stand. Here it comes - Chokenstein. 1....2...3, it's finished. Robinson \ Messiah look like they aren't done...and they attack Wifey \ Zandig! After an exchange of blows, Wifey and Zandig are laid out in the ring.

My Opinion: These guys worked SO HARD...for a ** rating. Something went wrong somewhere, didn't it?

Lloyd- What a sore loser the Messiah is. What will happen in two weeks at Divide and Conquer?

House- You’ll be the same thing you’re seeing now- the Messiah standing triumphant over these two losers. Messiah lost the battle, but won the war. And a great debut by Brandon Robinson, he's got a bright future here in CZW

(64/53/78)

OVERALL SHOW- 59

CARD FOR DIVIDE AND CONQUER SO FAR

CZW World title Steel Cage match: John Zandig (champion) vs the Messiah vs Wifebeater

CZW Iron Man title: Jimmy Rave (champion) vs Adam Flash

CZW Junior Heavyweight title: Sonjay Dutt (champion) vs winner of Junior Heavyweight tournament

Latest CZW news

With all the excellent talent currently in the Combat Zone, it has proven hard for talent to make it onto TV. With this in mind, we were left with two options. One was to be forced to release some excellent stars. Instead, we've picked the second option...GO PRIMETIME!! Starting this Saturday, CZW is primetime on America One. To, do this, we've sadly been forced to take a few less risks, but don't worry, CZW is STILL the most HARDCORE company in the world today!

We're very happy with the performance thus far of our debuting stars. Lyguila had a stunning match against Sabian two weeks ago, expect big things from the Japanese highflyer. Jack Hart made a big impact on last weeks show and it will be interesting to see where this alliance with Teddy Hart progesses. Brandon Robinson fared really well in his debut, especially being forced into a main event with three of the most hardcore men on the planet, and "Smooth" Tommy Suede pulled out all the stops to beat Sabu. With these young talents, and the likes of Burchill, Aidan Nathans and Afa Jr still to debut, the future is bright for CZW

Progress is being made in the ratings. This weeks .37 rating allowed us to negotiate with America One for our new primetime slot. Thanks also to the extra four people who came to the show this week, hope you enjoyed the product.

Finally, a big welcome must be extended to the new owner of CZW...Angus Macdudley, who became the owner just before the last Fake You TV, having taken over from John Zandig, who, with his tours of Japan coming up soon, could not dedicate all his time to the company. Angus will work alongside his assitant, the enigmatic Sophie, and head booker DCMaximo to ensure the company continues to push forward.

Just got time to add the preview before I go to work

from the official CZW website

PREVIEW FOR CZW FAKE YOU TV: PRIMETIME

MESSIAH AND ROBINSON TO BE PUNISHED??

Lobo wasn't happy with the actions of the Messiah and Brandon Robinson after last weeks defeat at the hands of John Zandig and the Wifebeater, so the commisioner has put them both in singles matches. Robinson will take on "Hardcore" Nick Gage, in what is sure to be an all-out war. The Messiah will also have his hands full, as he takes on the homocidal, suicidal, genocidal maniac Sabu. But just in case the Messiah starts taking the law into his own hands, there will be a special guest referee...Lobo!

REBEL'S ARMY MARCHES ON

Rebel's Army continues their quest to own all the gold in CZW. Derek Frazier is involved in singles action, as he battles B-Boy in the final bracket of the junior heavyweight tournament. Can "Pure Impact" get to the next round to battle Teddy Hart, or will Best of the Best winner B-Boy prevail. Also, in preparation for Army member Adam Flash's match against Jimmy Rave at Divide and Conquer, Greg Matthews will take on the Iron Man champion in non-title action.

CASH'S REVENGE!

After Jack Evans cost Chris Cash victory against Teddy Hart last week, Cash has sworn his revenge. Don't miss what is sure to be an all action collision between the two.

DEBUTING SUPERSTARS HOPE TO MAKE IMPACT

He's currently got one of the best selling pieces of merchandise in the company and he hasn't even debuted yet! UK sensation Burchill will make his first appearance for the company, taking on the Joker. Second generation star Afa Jr will try to kick off his CZW career in style...and who is more stylish than GQ? This will be a great match between the young stars. Finally, Aidan Nathans takes on Ian Knoxx to round off a night of debuts

PLUS

Action from Chris Hero, Adam Flash, CKNY and many more. Plus how will the Wifebeater prepare for the world title match?

Fake You TV with Marc Lloyd and John House

Burchill vs The Joker.

Match Background: Burchill is making his debut at this show.

The Match: The Joker hits a rolling kick on Burchill. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. SUPER frankensteiner on Burchill, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. Covers for a quick two count. Joker goes for a splash but Burchill puts the knees up. Burchill just WAFFLES Joker with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! Burchill hits a dropkick on The Joker and gets right back up. There's a two count on the pin. Death valley driver (not to be confused with the DVD 500) by Burchill connects and The Joker is down! Pin, but Joker is out just before the three count. Burchill slams The Joker down and motions to the crowd. Joker counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Burchill takes a NICE hurrancarana from The Joker. Covers for a quick two count. Back heel kick off the second rope, Burchill goes down. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! The Joker hits a rolling kick on Burchill. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Burchill walks into a high dropkick from The Joker, almost losing several teeth in the process. Burchill comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. BAAACK Body drop by Joker gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Back heel kick off the second rope, Joker goes down. The Joker gets knocked to the ground by Burchill. Standing Star Press!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over.

My Opinion: Sadly, a 1\2* match.

Lloyd- What an athlete this Burchill is. He just sent a real message to the rest of the CZW locker room.

(47/24/70)

The Messiah is backstage. He was out there to hype a match against Sabu. Good way to get the fans interested in what is coming up.

Messiah- Sabu, you think I’m scared of you? You think the Messiah is worried about a homocidal, suicidal, genocidal maniac? Let me tell you something- I’ve faced some of the most hardcore men in the world, competed in some of the most violent matches ever and in one weeks time I get the chance to regain MY world heavyweight title in a steel cage match, so I’ve no doubts that I can kick your ass tonight. And Lobo, I’ll warn you know- you get in my way tonight (laughs) you’ll suffer a real Fall From Grace

(73)

Afa Jr. vs GQ.

Match Background: Afa Jr. is making his debut at this show.

The Match: Afa Jr. just WALKS into a stiff lariat clothesline from GQ. GQ connects with a HARD right hand, sending the opponent down to the mat again. GQ drives a thrust kick into the chest of Afa Jr.. Afa Jr. gets caught with a short powerbomb from GQ. Afa Jr. pushes out of a GQ hold. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Flying cross body off the top rope! Covers for a quick two count. GQ fights out of a grapple. GQ hits a stalling suplex on Afa Jr.. Covers for a quick two count. Belly to belly off the top rope! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. GQ charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Afa Jr. hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Afa Jr. gets taken down out of nowhere! GQ snap suplexes Afa Jr. HARD to the canvas! And again! A pair of clotheslines follow and...yep, GQ is a HOUSE...EN...FUEGO~! GQ moves in for the kill. Powerbomb To DDT!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!!

House- HAHA! It’ll take more than that to beat a man like GQ

Lloyd- A valiant effort nonetheless by Afa Jr.

(52/33/72)

Aidan Nathans vs Ian Knoxx.

Match Background: Nathans is making his debut at this show.

The Match: Aidan Nathans hits some punches. How generic. Knoxx counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! STIFF high kick on Nathans by Ian Knoxx. Aidan Nathans charges, Knoxx moves, and the referee is knocked silly! Power drive elbow by Ian Knoxx. That sounds like a feature on a 4 x 4, doesn't it. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is out and can't count to three! Aidan Nathans elbows Ian Knoxx in the face to break a hammerlock. Fallaway slam by Aidan Nathans puts down Ian Knoxx. Aidan Nathans hits a stalling suplex on Knoxx. Hooks the leg for a two count. Spear! Knoxx is down! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Knoxx blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! SUPER frankensteiner on Nathans, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Aidan Nathans pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Aidan Nathans moves in for the kill. Teardrop!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!!

House- Big win right there for Aidan Nathans over Ian Knoxx. He took all Knoxx could give him, and he kept on coming.

(51/30/73)

Greg Matthews vs Jimmy Rave.

Match Background: Jimmy Rave is the reigning CZW Iron Man champion. Greg Matthew is part of the Rebel's Army, whose Adam Flash takes on Jimmy Rave for the Iron man title at Divide and Conquer.

The Match: Rave hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Rave charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Uninspired brawling from Greg Matthews. Matthews whips Rave into the turnbuckles...and the ref is crushed! Greg Matthews turns Rave inside-out with a clothesline. Reminds me of Willow's 'Bored Now' skin ripping finisher. Inside joke, don't worry about it. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is out and can't count to three! Jimmy Rave once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Second rope flying axe handle, Matthews goes down. One day, Rave might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Rave crushes Matthews with a running senton. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tiger suplex on Matthews. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, dammit. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Rave goes for a splash but Matthews puts the knees up. Greg Matthews hits a sloppy double axe handle off the top. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Jimmy Rave pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Greg Matthews gets whipped into the corner by Rave, who charges in with a clothesline. Matthews grabs the referee and pulls him in the way! The referee calls for the DQ as he collapses to the mat in pain. Greg Matthews gets out of the ring and walks off, having taken the cheap way out. Adam Flash comes running down the aisle with a chair! Jimmy Rave is just leaving the ring...and Flash scores with a brutal chair shot! Jimmy Rave falls to the floor holding his head.

My Opinion: You barely escaped a DUD rating. 1/4*.

Lloyd- Damn you Rebel’s Army. Matthews wasn’t trying to win, he just wanted to hurt Rave for Adam Flash.

House- What a gutsy move by Greg Matthew. He sacrificed a win for the good of the team.

(49/38/60)

B-Boy vs Derek Frazier.

Match Background: This is the final first round match for the Junior Heavyweight tournament. The winner will face Teddy Hart next week.

The Match: Dropkick connects to the BUTT of the jaw and Frazier goes down. Frazier reverses a B-Boy hammerlock. B-Boy walks into a high dropkick from Derek Frazier, almost losing several teeth in the process. Frazier whips B-Boy into the turnbuckles...and the ref is crushed! Power drive elbow by Derek Frazier. That sounds like a feature on a 4 x 4, doesn't it. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is out and can't count to three! B-Boy backdrops Derek Frazier out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of B-Boy. B-Boy hits a dropkick on Derek Frazier and gets right back up. Flying cross body off the top rope! Covers for a quick two count. Frazier walks into a face crusher variation. Has anyone's face ever really been crushed by one though? Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. B-Boy gets taken down out of nowhere! Super kick by Derek Frazier. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! B-Boy once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Derek Frazier can barely stand. Here it comes - Shining Wizard. 1....2...3, it's finished. Teddy Hart comes running down the aisle with a chair! B-Boy is just leaving the ring...and T. Hart scores with a brutal chair shot! B-Boy falls to the floor holding his head.

My Opinion: I'll give it a *1\2 rating. Consider getting more stars to be the adventure of a lifetime. Get started.

House- Next week, Teddy Hart goes one on one with B-Boy, what a great match that will be.

Lloyd- What a cowardly move by Hart, waiting until B-Boy wasn’t looking before hitting him from behind

(56/36/77)

Adam Flash vs Chris Hero.

Match Background: None.

The Match: Dropkick connects to the BUTT of the jaw and Hero goes down. Standing leg lariat by Adam Flash on Hero. Hard back suplex on Hero. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Hard back suplex on Hero. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Hero blocks a kick from Adam Flash. Stun Gun from Chris Hero! I still can't believe that was Austin's finisher at one point. SUPER frankensteiner on Flash, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. Hooks the leg for a two count. Flash blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Flying cross body off the top rope! Covers for a quick two count. Vicious kick to the teeth from Adam Flash. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Hero flips out of a Adam Flash bodyslam attempt. Chris Hero connects with a HARD right hand, sending the opponent down to the mat again. Flash ducks a wild right hand. Adam Flash hits a rolling kick on Hero. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Chris Hero can barely stand. Here it comes - The Last Call. 1....2...3, it's finished.

My Opinion: Usually, this is designated for good matches that were usually way too short for some reason. What's your excuse? *3/4

House- Adam Flash is ready Marc. In one weeks time, I predict he’ll be the new Iron Man champion

(59/41/78)

Nate Hatred is walking backstage when Niles Young comes from behind and attacks him with a chair. Niles Young walks off after hitting a few more chair shots, leaving Hatred down on the floor.

Lloyd- What the hell was that for? Why did Niles Young attack Hatred?

House- Seems to me that CKNY haven’t fogotten the match two weeks ago against the H8 Club. See how Nate Hatred likes it when he isn’t prepared to fight someone.

(51)

Brandon Robinson vs Nick Gage.

Match Background: Lobo wanted to punish Robinson for his conduct after the tag match with the Messiah against Wifebeater and John Zandig, so he put him in a match with hardcore icon, Nick Gage

The Match: Gage takes a headbutt from Brandon Robinson. STIFF~! chop lights up Gage who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! Robinson slams Nick Gage down and motions to the crowd. Bodyslam by Robinson. Nick Gage powers out of a Brandon Robinson headlock. Flying shoulder tackle by Gage sends Robinson CRASHING to the mat. Nick Gage hits a bulldog off the ropes. Hooks the leg for a two count. Robinson blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Massive backbreaker on Gage and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. Hooks the leg for a two count. Brandon Robinson scores with a big spinebuster. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Gage kicks Brandon Robinson in the gut to reverse the momentum. Robinson takes a headbutt from Nick Gage. Robinson pushes out of a Nick Gage hold. Bodyslam by Robinson. Cory Kastle comes running down the aisle with a chair! Robinson goes to irish whip Nick Gage into the ropes. Kastle hits Gage with a chair to the back! Nick Gage is in trouble. Ice Breaker! 1....2....3. Cory Kastle pushes the referee aside, then continues to assault Gage! Right hands rain down on Nick Gage, pounding him into the canvas. Satisfied with his work, Cory Kastle turns and leaves the ring, the damage done. Gage slowly gets to his feet, looking around in anger to find his partner.

My Opinion: *1\2 rating. Hey, you wanted to make it harder on yourself, right?

Lloyd- Damn you Cory Kastle! I’m sure the H8 Club will get you back for this.

House- H8 Club? Ha ha Marc, Hatred can’t even be bothered to help his partner. See Nick Gage wondering where Nate is?

Lloyd- You know as well as I do House, that Niles Young attacked Nate Hatred in the back

House- I don’t know what you mean Lloyd

(62/48/76)

Wifebeater is walking backstage, when he meets John Zandig. They trade insults, get in each others faces, but eventually walk off without coming to blows.

Lloyd- What the hell was that about? Has the world title come between these two close friends?

House- Looks like those two can’t decide which one is gonna get pinned by the Messiah to give him his world title back.

(55)

The Messiah vs Sabu.

Match Background: Like Robinson, the Messiah is also being punished by Lobo. To ensure the Messiah plays by the rules, Lobo is the guest referee.

The Match: The Messiah hits some punches. How generic. Sabu blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Sabu ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Sabu whips Messiah into the turnbuckles...and the ref is crushed! Springboard dropkick from Sabu. Nicely done. Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out! Sabu misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Sabu by Messiah. Remember when that was a legit finish? Spinebuster by The Messiah. Hooks the leg for a two count. The Messiah scores with a standing spinebuster. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Sabu reverses a hip toss. Sabu hits a bulldog off the ropes. Pin, but Messiah is out just before the three count. The Messiah powers out of a Sabu headlock. Brandon Robinson comes running down the aisle with a chair! Messiah whips Sabu into the ropes. Robinson jumps onto the apron with the chair! Collision between Robinson, Sabu, and the chair! Sabu staggers back into a roll up! 1...2...3! It's over! Messiah and Robinson are beating the hell out of Sabu! Wifebeater sprints down the aisle and slides into the ring! He goes toe-to-toe with The Messiah, exchanging punches, while Sabu comes back, sending Robinson out of the ring with a clothesline. Wifey \ Sabu have cleared the ring, driving off Messiah and Robinson!

My Opinion: Smack dab in the middle of the star spectrum for an average match. **1\2.

House- What the hell is Wifebeater doing here?

Lloyd- Coming to save Sabu from that damn Brandon Robinson, that’s what!

House- Don’t worry Marc, he’ll get his just deserts in one week.

(73/66/80)

OVERALL SHOW-58

----------------------------------------------------

You may notice that the Chris Cash/ Jack Evans match advertised on the preview wasn't on the show. The reason for this is simple...I forgot it :( . I'll try to come up with a good reason for this in the CZW news.

UPDATED CARD FOR DIVIDE AND CONQUER

World title Steel Cage match: John Zandig © vs the Messiah vs Wifebeater

CZW Iron Man title: Jimmy Rave © vs Adam Flash

CZW Junior Heavyweight title: Sonjay Dutt © vs B-Boy/Teddy Hart/Lyguila/Jimmy Jacobs

Sabu vs Brandon Robinson

The H8 Club vs CKNY

Plus more to be announced

Guest ToddRoyal

Good little show, even if you forgot to book one of the matches. I sympathize with your crowd issues, as my ROH fed is fun of 30's and 40's for crowd ratings. Hopefully you can improve those.

Good little show, even if you forgot to book one of the matches. I sympathize with your crowd issues, as my ROH fed is fun of 30's and 40's for crowd ratings. Hopefully you can improve those.

God, it's a nightmare. But, as long as we both put on good matches, the overness will go up in time...I hope

from the official CZW website

PREVIEW FOR FAKE YOU! TV

WIFEBEATER TO TAKE ON ROBINSON

With John Zandig in Japan and the Messiah taking the night off after the disrespect he showed Lobo last week, it's up to the Wifebeater to represent the title contenders in the Divide and Conquer World title match. He faces Brandon Robinson, who has been a thorn in the Wifebeater's side the past couple of months. Will the Beater go into Divide and Conquer on a roll?

BJPW DEATHMATCH TITLE DEFENCE

H8 Club member Nate Hatred goes it alone this week, as regular partner Nick Gage is in Japan with John Zandig. Hatred faces Niles Young, one half of CKNY who battle the H8 Club at Divide and Conquer. While Hatred must be considered the favourite against the youngster, bear in mind that Young has his tag partner, Cory Kastle, to back him up- Hatred has no-one...

MYSTERY FOR REBEL'S ARMY

CZW Iron Man champion Jimmy Rave takes on his opponent at Divide and Conquer, Adam Flash, in a 6-man tag team match. Flash will be backed by his fellow Rebel's Army members, and tag team champions, Greg Matthews and Rockin' Rebel. Who will be Rave's tag team partners?

INCREDIBLE JUNIOR HEAVYWEIGHT ACTION

The finals of the Junior Heayweight title tournament take place tonight, as Lyguila takes on Jimmy Jacobs and Teddy Hart faces off against B-Boy in the semi-final matches. The winner of these matches will face each other TONIGHT to determine the number one contender to Sonjay Dutt's title

PLUS

Chris Cash takes on Jack Evans in a match scheduled for last week, which had to be cancelled when Evans decided to give Cash a week to cool off. This tactic doesn't seem to have worked as Cash is as fiery as ever. This week, however, Lobo has threatened to fire Evans if he doesn't show. Plus Tommy Suede takes on Ric "F'n" Blade in what is sure to be a classic.

Fake You TV with Marc Lloyd and John House

Lyguila vs Jimmy Jacobs.

Match Background: This match is a semi final match in the Junior Heavyweight tournament

The Match: Lyguila hits a rolling kick on Jacobs. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Lyguila crushes Jacobs with a running senton. There's a two count on the pin. Jacobs flips out of a Lyguila bodyslam attempt. Lyguila walks into a high dropkick from Jimmy Jacobs, almost losing several teeth in the process. Lyguila takes a flying neckbreaker from Jimmy Jacobs. Covers for a quick two count. Power drive elbow by Jimmy Jacobs. That sounds like a feature on a 4 x 4, doesn't it. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Second rope flying axe handle, Lyguila goes down. One day, Jacobs might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Lyguila reverses a waistlock. Super kick by Lyguila. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tor-NADO DDT from Lyguila, Jacobs got planted! Pin, but Jacobs is out just before the three count. Lyguila hits a rolling kick on Jacobs. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Jacobs walks into a high dropkick from Lyguila, almost losing several teeth in the process. Lyguila gets taken down out of nowhere! Spin kick by Jimmy Jacobs to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Back heel kick off the second rope, Lyguila goes down. Lyguila is in trouble. Suicide Solution! 1....2....3.

My Opinion: I'll give it a *1\2 rating. Consider getting more stars to be the adventure of a lifetime. Get started.

Lloyd- Jimmy Jacobs in only one match away from Sonjay Dutt. What a great performance

(54/29/79)

Burchill vs Dirty Rotten Scoundrelz.

Match Background: This will be a 2 on 1 handicap bout.

The Match: Negro just WAFFLES Burchill with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! Blade hits a dropkick on Burchill and gets right back up. Dirty Rotten Scoundrelz whip Burchill into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. There's a two count on the pin. Tiger suplex on Burchill. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, dammit. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Dirty Rotten Scoundrelz whip Burchill into the corner. E.C. Negro whips K.C. Blade in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. E.C. Negro is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Flying reverse elbow by Burchill. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Negro blocks a kick from Burchill. Negro uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Dirty Rotten Scoundrelz whip Burchill into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Hooks the leg for a two count. Negro walks into a drop toe hold. Power drive elbow by Burchill. That sounds like a feature on a 4 x 4, doesn't it. Burchill has K.C. Blade down on the canvas. Here it comes - Standing Star Press, forget about it. 1....2...3!

My Opinion: DUD. I refuse to say any more about it.

Lloyd- What a monster Burchill is! Dirty Rotten Scoundrelz stood no chance

House- It’ll be interesting to see how he fares against the big guns, Marc. He wouldn’t treat the Messiah the way he treated the Scoundrelz

(37/14/61)

Teddy Hart vs B-Boy.

Match Background: This is a semi-final match in the Junior Heavyweight tournament

The Match: B-Boy walks into a high dropkick from Teddy Hart, almost losing several teeth in the process. Teddy Hart strikes B-Boy. Teddy Hart hits a rolling kick on B-Boy. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. T. Hart uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! B-Boy fights out of a grapple. Implant DDT by B-Boy! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Flying reverse elbow by B-Boy. Hooks the leg for a two count. Teddy Hart powers out of a B-Boy headlock. B-Boy takes a NICE hurrancarana from Teddy Hart. There's a two count on the pin. B-Boy walks into a face crusher variation. Has anyone's face ever really been crushed by one though? Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! B-Boy counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. T. Hart walks into a high dropkick from B-Boy, almost losing several teeth in the process. B-Boy walks into a drop toe hold. Teddy Hart hits a rolling kick on B-Boy. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. B-Boy gets knocked to the ground by T. Hart, who is already climbing the turnbuckle. Triple Bypass!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over.

My Opinion: Solid bout, but they could do a lot better. ***

House- Fantastic match, Lloyd, Teddy Hart is going to the finals

(69/48/91)

A video is played, hyping GQ, set to “Sharp Dressed Man” by ZZ Top

(62)

Chris Cash vs Jack Evans.

Match Background: Two weeks ago, Jack Evans cost Chris Cash a match against Teddy Hart by attacking Cash with a chair. They were due to meet last week, but Evans failed to show, in fear of Cash. This week, Commissioner Lobo has forced him to appear

The Match: Flying elbow from Jack Evans connects. Super kick by Jack Evans. Covers for a quick two count. Chris Cash pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. STIFF high kick on Evans by Chris Cash. Second rope flying axe handle, Evans goes down. One day, Cash might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tiger suplex on Evans. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, dammit. Pin, but Evans is out just before the three count. Second rope flying axe handle, Evans goes down. One day, Cash might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Jack Evans is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Flying cross body off the top rope! There's a two count on the pin. Vicious kick to the teeth from Jack Evans. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Hard back suplex on Cash. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Cash walks into a high dropkick from Jack Evans, almost losing several teeth in the process. Cash flips out of a Jack Evans bodyslam attempt. Chris Cash hits a rolling kick on Evans. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Tiger suplex on Evans. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, dammit. Jack Evans can barely stand. Cash Flo! 1....2....3.

Lloyd- THAT’s what you get for crossing Chris Cash, Evans. I’m sure Cash will get his title shot somewhere down the line.

(50/28/72)

Rebel's Army vs Jimmy Rave, Dunn, and Marcos.

Match Background: Dunn is making his debut at this show. Marcos is making his debut at this show. Jimmy Rave is the reigning CZW Iron Man champion. Rebel's Army are the reigning CZW Tag Team champions. Adam Flash is due to face Jimmy Rave at Divide and Conquer for the Iron Man title. Over recent weeks, Flash has used his friends in Rebel’s Army to dominate Rave. This week, Rave has backup

The Match: STIFF high kick on Rebel by Jimmy Rave. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Tag between Jimmy Rave and Marcos. Flying elbow from Marcos, grazing the target slightly. Back heel kick from Marcos on Rebel. Hooks the leg for a two count. Marcos tags out to Dunn. Ring Crew Express whip Rebel into the corner. Marcos whips Dunn in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. Hard back suplex on Rebel. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Rebel blocks a punch. Dunn just EATS a swinging neckbreaker slam from Rebel. Tag to Greg Matthews. Greg Matthews strikes Dunn with a hard blow. Matthews DDTs Dunn. Pin, but Dunn is out just before the three count. Weak bodyslam on Dunn by Matthews sets up a legdrop. Tag between Greg Matthews and Adam Flash. STIFF high kick on Dunn by Adam Flash. Flash uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Dunn flips out of a Adam Flash bodyslam attempt. Tag to Jimmy Rave. Hard back suplex on Flash. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Tag to Rockin' Rebel. Rave receives a spinning neckbreaker from Rebel. Rave flips out of a Rockin' Rebel bodyslam attempt. Rockin' Rebel is in trouble. Gravity Killer! 1....2....3.

My Opinion: You barely escaped a DUD rating. 1/4*.

Lloyd- Rave makes Rebel tap out. Can he do the same to Flash at Divide and Conquer

House- What the hell! Dunn and Marcos manage a victory? This is a dark day in CZW history

(49/35/63)

Teddy Hart vs Jimmy Jacobs.

Match Background: This is the tournament final. Hart has beaten B-Boy and Chris Cash to get here. Jacobs has beaten Lyguila and JC Bailey. The winner will face Sonjay Dutt for the Junior Heavyweight title

The Match: Flying cross body off the top rope! Teddy Hart has Jimmy Jacobs down on the canvas and is ascending the corner. Through the air, Hart Attack! 1....2....3.

My Opinion: Ohh, looky. A **3/4 match!

House- Look out Sonjay Dutt…Teddy Hart is coming for you!

(68/48/88)

Nate Hatred vs Niles Young.

Match Background: This will be a texas death bout. This match is for the BJPW Death Match title. Hatred’s problems with CKNY started when the H8 Club beat Young and Kastle to get a tag title shot. CKNY didn’t feel like they had adequate time to prepare, and took out their frustrations on the H8 Club last week, attacking Hatred backstage, then causing Gage to lose to Brandon Robinson. With Gage in Japan, it is left to Hatred to take out CKNY

The Match: Hatred chair shots Niles Young. Fallaway slam by Nate Hatred puts down Niles Young. Full nelson slam on Young. Massive lariat! Stan Hansen would approve. Cory Kastle comes running down the aisle with a chair! Young goes to irish whip Nate Hatred into the ropes. Kastle prepares to swing the chair...but Nate Hatred reverses! Kastle accidentally smacks Young with a chair to the back! Nate Hatred moves in for the kill. Fire Thunder Bomb!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! The referee counts to 10, this match is over! Young and Kastle put the boots to Nate Hatred, stomping away on him.

My Opinion: If it weren't for two great moments in this match, it would have gotten a DUD. Either way, all its getting from me is a 1\2*.

Lloyd- What a bunch of sore losers! They wont be able to do that on Tuesday, when Nick Gage gets back.

House- You’re right Marc…on Tuesday they’ll be stomping on BOTH of the H8 Club’s heads

(49/33/66)

Tommy Suede vs Ric Blade.

The Match: Lightning kick by Smooth on Blade. Vicious kick to the teeth from Tommy Suede. Vicious kick to the teeth from Tommy Suede. Pin, but Blade is out just before the three count. Smooth hits a dropkick on Ric Blade and gets right back up. Covers for a quick two count. Ric Blade once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Ric Blade hits a rolling kick on Smooth. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Spinning bulldog in the corner and Smooth is down! Smooth counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Smooth crushes Blade with a huge legdrop. Tommy Suede floors Ric Blade...and climbs the turnbuckles. Phoenix Splash!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over.

My Opinion: *1/4 rating. Don't be upset. There are people in third world countries who can barely afford one star, let alone one and a quarter.

(59/45/73)

Adam Flash is backstage. He was out there to tell Jimmy Rave that he was going to discombobulate him. Great, now I've got to look that word up. Time to sit back and watch.

Flash- Jimmy Rave, you got lucky tonight! You may have used the element of surprise to take out a youngster like Greg, but you didn’t make me tap. I’m a 12 year veteran and punks like you hold no challenge to me. Be prepared Jimmy for the fight of your life at Divide and Conquer. I want that Iron Man title and when I want something of yours, it’ll be gone…in a flash

(49)

Wifebeater vs Brandon Robinson.

Match Background: Robinson has been associating himself with the Messiah, who faces the Beater at Divide and Conquer, and is trying to soften up the Wifebeater for his friend.

The Match: STIFF~! chop lights up Robinson who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! Wifebeater connects with rights and lefts and Brandon Robinson is down! Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Brandon Robinson by Wifey. Remember when that was a legit finish? BAAACK Body drop by Robinson gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Wifey walks into a drop toe hold. Flying shoulder tackle by Robinson sends Wifey CRASHING to the mat. Big piledriver on Wifey. Covers for a quick two count. Wifey powers out of a headlock. Spinebuster by Wifebeater. Hooks the leg for a two count. High Angle DDT by Wifebeater just SPIKES Brandon Robinson down! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Robinson reverses a Wifebeater hammerlock. Wifey is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. Wifey backdrops Brandon Robinson out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of Wifebeater. BIG clothesline on Robinson. Brandon Robinson is in trouble. Chokenstein!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! The Messiah comes running down the aisle with a chair! Wifebeater is just leaving the ring...and Messiah scores with a brutal chair shot! Wifebeater falls to the floor holding his head.

My Opinion: I'll give it a *3/4 rating. If you think of it like currency, it's a 1.75. You can't even take the subway with that anymore here. Work harder man.

Lloyd- Damn you Messiah! Can’t you leave your nose out of this?

House- Shut up Lloyd. If the Messiah want to attack someone, he’s got every right to do so. He’s our next CZW Heavyweight champion.

(62/47/78)

OVERALL SHOW-55

Guest ToddRoyal

Nice Jr. Heavy matches. Teddy seems to be a breakout star in that division, but keep pushin the HUSSman! Also, marks out for Dunn and Marcos...winning!!

Keep fighting the good fight against unoverness and bad crowd ratings...

Nice Jr. Heavy matches. Teddy seems to be a breakout star in that division, but keep pushin the HUSSman! Also, marks out for Dunn and Marcos...winning!!

Keep fighting the good fight against unoverness and bad crowd ratings...

Don't worry, I've got plans for Jimmy Jacobs. He'll certainly be building on his finals position. Best of the Best is coming up.... Besides compared to most of the roster, he's actually over :D

PREVIEW FOR DIVIDE AND CONQUER

WORLD TITLE CAGE MATCH

Three of the most hardcore men in the company go head to head in the steel cage, with the CZW title on the line. Who will triumph in this sure-to-be violent classic? John Zandig is the champion, but he only returns from Japan the day before the show. The Messiah is the former champ, but without the help of Brandon Robinson, it remains to be seen how he will cope with the two friends, Wifebeater and Zandig. That said, tension has built up between Zandig and the Beater. How far will those tensions rise? Whatever happens, this should be a classic

SONJAY DEFENDS HIS TITLE

Finally, there is a new number one contender for the CZW Junior Heavyweight title- Teddy Hart. After beating the likes of B-Boy, Chris Cash and Jimmy Jacobs, Hart has proven he is worthy of this title shot. Who will prevail in this high flying encounter

REBEL'S ARMY- NIGHT OF GOLD?

New Army member Adam Flash will strive to take down "the Original XTC" Jimmy Rave for the CZW Iron Man title. It's the 12-year veteran against the young upstart, in an encounter where both men can take it to the air or grapple on the mat. Can Flash take the gold home to Rebel's Army? Will there be any gold to come back to? After defeat in a 6-man tag last Saturday on Fake You TV, Lobo has decided that Greg Matthews and Rockin' Rebel will defend their gold against Dunn and Marcos, the Ring Crew Express. It could well be all or nothing for Rebel's Army

PLUS

The H8 Club take on CKNY in a grudge match, after weeks of assaults from Kastle and Young. Will recent tension between Gage and Hatred help CKNY win or will they become the latest victims of the H8 Club. Brandon Robinson takes on hardcore icon Sabu in another epic encounter. Don't miss Divide and Conquer, coming up this week.

DIVIDE AND CONQUER- with your hosts Mark Lloyd and John House

Burchill vs Danny Rose.

The Match: Spear by Burchill. DEATH VALLEY DRIVAH~! by Burchill just KILLS Danny Rose! Tiger suplex on Rose. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, Bloody Hell! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Flying shoulder tackle by Burchill sends Rose CRASHING to the mat. Covers for a quick two count. Danny Rose avoids a Burchill avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Danny Rose hits a rolling kick on Burchill. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Flying cross body off the top rope! Burchill once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Spinebuster by Burchill. Danny Rose gets knocked to the ground by Burchill. Here it comes - Standing Star Press, forget about it. 1....2...3! Derek Frazier comes running down the aisle, and gets into the ring! Burchill is ready though, and strikes first! Burchill floors Frazier. Burchill signals - Standing Star Press! Derek Frazier has been left down on the canvas. The attempted ambush has backfired.

Lloyd- The monster’s reign of terror continues. He just took out two of Rebel’s Army!

(57/38/77)

10 Man Battle Royal.

Match Background: The winner of this battle royal will be the NEW number one contender to the CZW Junior Heavyweight title.

The Match: Spinning back kick from J.C. Bailey. Sabian got tossed over the top rope to the floor HARD by Bailey. (Elimination # 1) Dropkick connects to the BUTT of the jaw and Evans goes down. Jack Evans got eliminated by Cash. (Elimination # 2) B-Boy crushes Jacobs with a running senton. B-Boy tried to eliminate Jimmy Jacobs, who hung onto the top rope for dear life! Hard back suplex on Frazier. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Derek Frazier got tossed over the top rope to the floor HARD by Cash. (Elimination # 3) Dropkick connects to the BUTT of the jaw and Bailey goes down. J.C. Bailey was eliminated by Lyguila. (Elimination # 4) B-Boy crushes Jacobs with a huge legdrop. B-Boy threw Jimmy Jacobs over the top rope, but Jimmy Jacobs skinned the cat to save himself! Chris Cash kicks the leg, knocks Joker down, and goes to work on it. The Joker got tossed over the top rope to the floor HARD by Cash. (Elimination # 5) Dropkick connects to the BUTT of the jaw and Lyguila goes down. Lyguila got bundled out by Cash. (Elimination # 6) Implant DDT by Chris Cash! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Cash threw Afa Jr. all the way over the top rope to the floor. No question about that one. (Elimination # 7) Flying reverse elbow by Chris Cash. Cash went for the elimination, but B-Boy held on to the ropes at the last possible second! Spinning bulldog in the corner and B-Boy is down! Jacobs threw B-Boy over the top rope, but B-Boy skinned the cat to save himself! B-Boy just WAFFLES Cash with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! B-Boy hits a rolling kick on Cash. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. B-Boy crushes Jacobs with a running senton. B-Boy threw Jimmy Jacobs over the top rope, but Jimmy Jacobs skinned the cat to save himself! Standing leg lariat by Jimmy Jacobs on Cash. Jacobs threw Chris Cash all the way over the top rope to the floor. No question about that one. (Elimination # 8) Spinning back kick from Jimmy Jacobs. Implant DDT by Jimmy Jacobs! I will always and forever mark out for that move. B-Boy can barely stand. Suicide Solution!!! That shook the ring. B-Boy got bundled out by Jacobs.

My Opinion: One SOLE bright spot in this match keeps it from going into DUD territory. 1/4*.

Lloyd- Jimmy Jacobs will face the winner of Teddy Hart and Sonjay Dutt tonight

House- How did this idiot get the win? I can’t believe Jimmy Jacobs is now the number one contender to the Junior Heavyweight title

(49/35/63)

GQ vs Chris Hero.

The Match: GQ connects with a HARD right hand, sending the opponent down to the mat again. Chris Hero powers out of a GQ headlock. Back suplex on GQ. The ref is bumped, as goes down after accidentally getting caught by an elbow to the face. TIGER DRIVER~! '91 nearly crushes the spine of GQ! Cover, but there's no one to count for Chris Hero! GQ elbows Chris Hero in the face to break a hammerlock. GQ drives a thrust kick into the chest of Hero. BRAINBUSTAH~! by GQ! There's a two count on the pin. Delayed BRAINBUSTAH~! by GQ who held onto that one for ages. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Hero counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Tiger bomb by Chris Hero, which is nowhere near as cool as a botched Pedigree but gets the job done. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. GQ backdrops Chris Hero out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of GQ. The ref is bumped, as goes down after accidentally getting caught by an elbow to the face. Chris Hero floors GQ, then signals for the Hero's Welcome. Meanwhile, GQ has something in his hands. Hero comes over...and gets nailed with a set of brass knuckles! The referee wakes up to see the pinfall: 1....2....3! It's over.

My Opinion: *1\2 rating. Hey, you wanted to make it harder on yourself, right?

Lloyd- What a cheat GQ is! Hero had the match won

House- Will you quit your whining Lloyd? GQ is the perfect physical specimen- there was no way he’d lose to Chris Hero!

(62/50/75)

Ring Crew Express vs Rebel's Army.

Match Background: This match is for the CZW Tag Team titles. Dunn and Marcos teamed with Jimmy Rave to beat the Rebel’s Army last week on Fake You TV, which earns them this title shot

The Match: A weak headbutt on Dunn by Matthews causes nothing but pain for both. Weak bodyslam on Dunn by Matthews sets up a legdrop. Covers for a quick two count. Tag between Greg Matthews and Rockin' Rebel. Rebel's Army whip Dunn into the corner. Greg Matthews whips Rockin' Rebel in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. Covers for a quick two count. Rockin' Rebel snap suplexes Dunn HARD to the canvas! And again! A pair of clotheslines follow and...yep, Rebel is now a bonifide HOUSE...EN...FUEGO~! Rockin' Rebel misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Rebel takes a NICE hurrancarana from Dunn. There's a two count on the pin. Tag between Dunn and Marcos. Badly executed second rope splash by Marcos. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Face crusher from Marcos on Rebel sets up for an elbowdrop. Rebel blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Right hand from Rebel on Marcos. Tag to Greg Matthews. Marcos hits a punch, but takes one right back. Again! A slugfest erupts in the ring! Marcos tags out to Dunn. Matthews slams Dunn down. Dunn is sure in trouble now. Dunn is in trouble. Tough Enough Driver!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!!

My Opinion: 1/4*. Be happy it's not a DUD.

House- HAHA! That’s the way it should be! Take THAT Ring Crew Express

Lloyd- A valiant effort, but Matthews and Rebel were too much for them

(51/40/62)

Adam Flash vs Jimmy Rave.

Match Background: This will be an iron man bout. This match is for the CZW Iron Man title. Flash doesn’t think that Rave deserves the Iron Man title that Flash once held. He wants to beat Rave to bring what he calls “dignity” back to the belt. This started when Flash attacked Rave following a title defence against Flash’s Rachies tag partner, Danny Rose. Flash then joined the Rebel’s Army and has tried making Rave’s life hell since then

The Match: FIRST FALL: Flash uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Super kick by Adam Flash. Covers for a quick two count. Flash goes for a splash but Rave puts the knees up. Flash walks into a high dropkick from Jimmy Rave, almost losing several teeth in the process. Flash takes a flying neckbreaker from Jimmy Rave. Hooks the leg for a two count. Diamond Dust from Jimmy Rave and Flash is out! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Adam Flash comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. SUPER frankensteiner on Rave, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. Covers for a quick two count. Diamond Dust from Adam Flash and Rave is out! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Flying elbow from Adam Flash connects. Flash hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Jimmy Rave is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Vicious kick to the teeth from Jimmy Rave. ONE...TWO...THREE. Rave defeats Flash. SECOND FALL: Spinning back kick from Jimmy Rave. Standing leg lariat by Jimmy Rave on Flash. Rave uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Implant DDT by Jimmy Rave! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Rave walks into a drop toe hold. Spin kick by Adam Flash to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Lightning kick by Flash on Rave. Covers for a quick two count. Rave flips out of a Adam Flash bodyslam attempt. Rave crushes Flash with a huge legdrop. Covers for a quick two count. Tiger suplex on Flash. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, dammit. Pin, but Flash is out just before the three count. Adam Flash powers out of a Jimmy Rave headlock. Flying reverse elbow by Adam Flash. The ref gets into position, administers the three count, and it's over. Adam Flash pins Rave. THIRD FALL: Rave hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Jimmy Rave misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Flash just WAFFLES Rave with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! Flash whips Rave into the turnbuckles...and the ref is crushed! Tiger suplex on Rave. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, Bloody Hell! Pinfall attempt, but the ref is out and can't count to three! Adam Flash misses a clothesline. Hard back suplex on Flash. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Rave crushes Flash with a huge legdrop. Covers for a quick two count. Flash walks into a face crusher variation. Has anyone's face ever really been crushed by one though? Pin, but Flash is out just before the three count. Flash counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! SUPER frankensteiner on Rave, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Rave blocks a punch. Jimmy Rave moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Gravity Killer. 1....2...3, it's finished. END OF BOUT. Jimmy Rave offers a handshake to Flash...and he accepts it!

Lloyd- What a display of sportsmanship by Adam Flash. Now he must have some respect for Jimmy Rave and the manner in which Rave holds the title

No! Adam Flash levels Rave with a cheap shot right hand! Adam Flash spins Rave around. Adam Flash hits the The Last Call! Jimmy Rave has been floored after the match.

Lloyd- What the hell? I thought this was about respect? Why did Adam Flash do that?

House- Jimmy Rave got lucky Marc, Adam Flash was robbed.How could Flash respect that?

My Opinion: Nothing special...nothing special at all. *1/4

(55/37/74)

H8 Club vs CKNY.

Match Background: Nate Hatred is the reigning BJPW Death Match champion. The H8 Club beat CKNY in a tag match to become the number one contenders for the CZW tag title, but CKNY have since claimed that they weren’t given time to prepare. Since then, they’ve attacked the H8 Club, but only individually, most notably last week when Nick Gage was on tour in Japan.

The Match: Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Nate Hatred ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Cory Kastle charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Death valley driver (not to be confused with the DVD 500) by Nate Hatred connects and Cory Kastle is down! Tag between Cory Kastle and Niles Young. Hatred takes a kick to the chest, and staggers back. A blind charge only gets an even HARDER kick. Hatred blocks a kick from Niles Young. STIFF~! chop lights up Young who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! Tag between Nate Hatred and Nick Gage. H8 Club hook up Young, then hit a double suplex. Spear by Gage. High Angle DDT by Nick Gage just SPIKES Niles Young down! Nick Gage tags out to Nate Hatred. Nate Hatred moves in for the kill. Fire Thunder Bomb! 1....2....3.

My Opinion: *1/4 rating. Don't be upset. There are people in third world countries who can barely afford one star, let alone one and a quarter.

Lloyd- Had enough time to prepare now CKNY? The H8 Club reign supreme

(57/40/74)

Teddy Hart vs Sonjay Dutt.

Match Background: This match is for the CZW Junior Heavyweight title. Teddy Hart won the Junior Heavyweight tournament to get this title shot.

The Match: Dropkick connects to the BUTT of the jaw and Dutt goes down. T. Hart charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Dutt just WAFFLES T. Hart with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! The referee bumps after catching a wild right hand and is down. Back heel kick off the second rope, T. Hart goes down. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is out and can't count to three! Dutt charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Hard back suplex on Dutt. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. SUPER frankensteiner on Dutt, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. Covers for a quick two count. Dutt walks into a face crusher variation. Has anyone's face ever really been crushed by one though? Pin, but Dutt is out just before the three count. Teddy Hart gets taken down out of nowhere! Flying cross body off the top rope! Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! T. Hart blocks a punch. Sonjay Dutt gets knocked to the ground by T. Hart, who is already climbing the turnbuckle. Hart Attack!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over.

My Opinion: Good bout. In my estimation, it's about ***3/4.

Lloyd- What a great match by both men! This could be an early contender for CZW match of the year. Great effort by both men.

House- And I’m sure Teddy Hart will be the lynchpin of this division for a long time to come.

(73/57/90)

Sabu vs Brandon Robinson.

Match Background: Robinson has been associated with the Messiah over recent weeks and cost Sabu a match against the Messiah two weeks ago. Sabu wants revenge

The Match: Sabu slams Brandon Robinson. Sabu just WAFFLES Robinson with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! Sabu with a spinning neckbreaker on Robinson. BIG clothesline on Robinson. Robinson ducks a wild right hand. Fallaway slam by Brandon Robinson puts down Sabu. Robinson hits a piledriver on Sabu. That used to end matches, you know. Hooks the leg for a two count. Sabu blocks a punch. Massive backbreaker on Robinson and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. There's a two count on the pin. Diamond Dust from Sabu and Robinson is out! Pin, but Robinson is out just before the three count. Robinson pushes out of a Sabu hold. Sabu takes a headbutt from Brandon Robinson. Sabu powers out of a headlock. Sabu hits a dropkick on Brandon Robinson and gets right back up. Brandon Robinson gets knocked to the ground by Sabu, who is already climbing the turnbuckle. Off the top - Arabian Facebuster, forget about it. 1....2...3!

My Opinion: I can be generous sometimes. Well, depends on your definition of generous. **1/4.

Lloyd- Nice try by Brandon Robinson, but Sabu is just too intense. Will he go after the CZW title next?

(70/61/79)

Wifebeater vs John Zandig vs The Messiah.

Match Background: This will be a cage bout for the CZW World title, currently held by John Zandig. Messiah is a former champion and he hasn't been given a title rematch yet. New commissioner Lobo put him in a cage with Zandig...and the Wifebeater!

The Match: John Zandig hits some punches. How generic. The Messiah drives Zandig into the cage side. Wifey counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Spear by Wifebeater. Massive backbreaker on Zandig and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. Wifebeater climbs the cage, but gets pulled down by Zandig! High Angle DDT by The Messiah just SPIKES Wifebeater down! Wifebeater is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Wifebeater throws Messiah into the cage. John Zandig scores with a standing spinebuster. John Zandig climbs the cage and escapes for the win!

My Opinion: These guys worked SO HARD...for a ** rating. Something went wrong somewhere, didn't it?

Lloyd- Zandig held out! A clean victory over the Messiah AND Wifebeater. Still the heavyweight champion of CZW- John Zandig!

House- Shut up Lloyd. The Messiah was robbed! He still hasn’t had a one on one rematch for the title. Wifebeater distracted him and put him off his game. That idiot Lobo better do something about this

(68/59/77)

OVERALL SHOW-59

BIG CZW NEWS!!

Following a string of high quality shows, CZW has become a cult promotion! We now feel able to expand out of Philadelphia and it’s surrounding regions and push to the future. Although last month we made a loss of £187,320, most of that was spent on paying open contract wrestlers. Thankfully, we can now say that former CZW champion the Messiah has inked a new one year written contract, having been satisfied that CZW is going places. Also signing written contracts are the homocidal, suicidal, genocidal maniac Sabu, talented high flyer and number one contender to the Junior Heavyweight title Jimmy Jacobs, the sick and twisted Necro Butcher and a newcomer, talented brawler Wenzel. Also added to the list is the returning Eric Garguilo, who replaces the departing Mark Lloyd. We wish Mark the best for the future.

CZW Hardcore! is the name of the new CZW TV show, which goes out PRIMETIME every Tuesday on the Playboy Channel. Keep tuned to CZW for the best action in the country today.

Congratulations must go out to Jack Evans following his marriage to owner Angus MacDudley’s daughter. Evans has a bright future ahead of him, in CZW and out of the ring with his new bride. Our thoughts also go out to Ruckus, who has been in rehab since early March.

from the CZW website

PREVIEW FOR FAKE YOU TV

WORLD TITLE CONTROVERSY

In spite of John Zandig's clean victory over the Messiah and Wifebeater at Divide and Conquer, the Messiah has spent the following days complaining to the CZW powers-that-be, especially commissioner Lobo, that he still hasn't received a one-on-one rematch with Zandig. Lobo has promised an announcement about the situation of this weeks Fake You TV....but as there is no match booked for the main event, could the Messiah's rematch come quicker than expected?

REVENGE ON THE RACHIES?

Both members of the Rachies had a disappointing night at Divide and Conquer. Danny Rose lost to the collosal high flying Burchill in the opener and, even with help after the match from Derek Frazier, was unable to put the big man down. Adam Flash lost his Iron Man title match against Jimmy Rave and, in contrast to the "respect" Flash preached about before the match, cheapshotted Rave afterwards. Now Rave and Burchill, angry about their treatment at the hands of the Rachies, are teaming up to teach them a lesson. But how will they fare, teaming up for the first time, against the experienced Rachies?

B-BOY LOOKING FOR LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE

Teddy Hart may only just have got the title, but already plenty of people are interested in taking on the Canadian superstar. B-Boy came second in the number one contender battle royale to Jimmy Jacobs, but B-Boy want to remain in Teddy Hart's thoughts as well. To do this, B-Boy will take on Hart's close friend and tag team partner, Jack Evans, in what is sure to be an explosive match up

PLUS

Wifebeater takes on the Necro Butcher in a hardcore match. Two of the most bloodthirsty men in wrestling today will go to war in this hard hitting encounter. Two losing tag teams at Divide and Conquer, CKNY and the Ring Crew Express, will collide to try and regain some momentum. Lyguila will be in singles action against the debuting Silver Tyger, BJPW Deathmatch champion Nate Hatred faces Brandon Robinson in a non-title match and Tommy Suede goes one-on-one with Nick Berk

DON'T MISS FAKE YOU TV WITH JOHN HOUSE AND THE RETURNING ERIC GARGUILO

FAKE YOU! TV with Eric Garguilo and John House

Lyguila vs Silver Tyger.

Match Background: Tyger is making his debut at this show.

The Match: Lyguila strikes Tyger. Tyger blocks a kick from Lyguila. Lyguila walks into a high dropkick from Silver Tyger, almost losing several teeth in the process. Tyger whips Lyguila into the turnbuckles...and the ref is crushed! Power drive elbow by Silver Tyger. That sounds like a feature on a 4 x 4, doesn't it. Cover, but there's no one to count for Silver Tyger! Lyguila powers out of a headlock. Second rope flying axe handle, Tyger goes down. One day, Lyguila might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Flying cross body off the top rope! There's a two count on the pin. Diamond Dust from Lyguila and Tyger is out! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Tyger counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Super kick by Silver Tyger. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Lyguila once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Lyguila has Silver Tyger down on the canvas and is ascending the corner. Through the air, Firebird Splash! 1....2....3.

My Opinion: They definitely need to hook up again, I don't care what anyone says. ***1\2

Garguilo: Big victory for the highflying Japanese superstar. I’m sure we’ll be seeing both of these men competing for the Junior Heavyweight title in the coming months

(65/32/98)

Lobo is backstage, and announces that tonight we will see John Zandig and The Messiah fight one on one.

Lobo- For the past week, I’ve been bombarded with phone calls from the Messiah. Every waking hour, the phone rings and every time I get the same excuses and the constant whining from him about how he wants a one-on-one title shot against John Zandig, about how the Wifebeater put him off his game at Divide and Conquer and how I’m only looking after John because I’m his friend. Well Messiah, I’m sick and tired of your excuses. I know you’re here tonight and I know John Zandig is here tonight. I know John Zandig can kick your ass and I want him to do it in a title match TONIGHT LIVE ON FAKE YOU! TV

(crowd cheers)

And I want to see John Zandig kick your ass, so I’m going to do it up close and in person….AS THE GUEST REFEREE!!

House- That isn’t fair Eric, Lobo is one of John Zandig’s closest friends. The odds are stacked against the Messiah.

Garguilo- Are you kidding me? We can trust Lobo, he’s proven that over the past few weeks. We need someone who wont be intimidated by a match of this magnitude and the commissioner is just the man to do that

(47)

Adam Flash is backstage. He was out there to tell Jimmy Rave that he was going to discombobulate him. Great, now I've got to look that word up. Time to sit back and watch.

Flash- Jimmy Rave, I went into last nights match seeing if I thought you deserved to be the Iron Man champion. Well let me tell you this Jimmy, I don’t think you deserve any respect as Iron Man champ. Sure your hand was raised in victory, but at the end, who was left in a crumpled heap on the canvas and who walked out on his own two feet? Being Iron Man champion isn’t just about winning matches, it’s about being able to carry the title with dignity. Well Jimmy Rave, seeing you beaten to a pulp on the mat, needing help to get your ass out of the ring…that’s not what I call dignity. Don’t think that you’ll keep that belt for long Jimmy- it’ll soon be gone in a Flash.

(59)

Ring Crew Express vs CKNY.

Match Background: Both teams suffered losses at Divide and Conquer and need to get back to their winning ways. Only one of them will tonight…

The Match: Flying elbow from Dunn connects. Flying cross body off the top rope! Hooks the leg for a two count. Tag to Marcos. Ring Crew Express whip Young into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. Niles Young takes a knee lift from Marcos. *sigh* Running knee lifts always remind me of the late Curt Hennig. There's a two count on the pin. Marcos hits a short arm drag on Young. Marcos misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Young face jams Marcos. Young tags out to Cory Kastle. Cory Kastle hits a rolling kick on Marcos. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Flying reverse elbow by Cory Kastle. Marcos once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Tag between Marcos and Dunn. Lightning kick by Dunn on Kastle. Power drive elbow by Dunn. That sounds like a feature on a 4 x 4, doesn't it. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Dunn strikes Kastle. Cory Kastle fights out of a grapple. Super kick by Cory Kastle. Cory Kastle moves in for the kill. Superkick! 1....2....3.

My Opinion: Sadly, a 1\2* match.

House: HA HA! Big win there for CKNY. They’re regaining momentum.

Garguilo- They need to regain momentum after the way that the H8 Club derailed them at Divide and Conquer.

House- Will you shut up Garguilo? That’s in the past, CKNY are looking to the future.

(52/38/66)

B-Boy vs Jack Evans.

Match Background: B-Boy is a main contender for Teddy Hart’s Junior Heavyweight title. While Jimmy Jacobs won the battle royale to determine the number one contender, B-Boy came second and is looking to consolidate his place in the Junior Heavyweight rankings. A win over Hart’s close friend Jack Evans will help.

The Match: B-Boy takes a flying neckbreaker from Jack Evans. Super kick by Jack Evans. There's a two count on the pin. Jack Evans misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Dropkick connects to the BUTT of the jaw and Evans goes down. Evans takes a flying neckbreaker from B-Boy. There's a two count on the pin. Springboard dropkick from B-Boy. Nicely done. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Hard back suplex on Evans. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Evans kicks B-Boy in the gut to reverse the momentum. B-Boy takes a NICE hurrancarana from Jack Evans. There's a two count on the pin. DDT from the top rope by Jack Evans. That looked KILLER. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. B-Boy takes a flying neckbreaker from Jack Evans. Jack Evans connects with a back heel kick on B-Boy and gets back up quickly. B-Boy pushes out of a Jack Evans hold. B-Boy uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Springboard dropkick from B-Boy. Nicely done. Jack Evans is in trouble. Here it comes - Cross Special Brainbuster. 1....2...3, it's finished.

My Opinion: *** rating for an above average match.

Garguilo: Watch out Teddy Hart- B-Boy is gunning for you.

House: He’ll have to wait his turn Eric. He may have snuck by Teddy’s friend, but he’ll have more trouble with the champ!

(65/38/93)

Tommy Suede vs Nick Berk.

Match Background: Impressive newcomer Tommy Suede has been on a winning street since joining CZW. “The Red Bull” Nick Berk, a former CZW World Champion, will be his toughest test to date.

The Match: Smooth walks into a spinning heel kick which almost causes a decapitation! Flying elbow off the top rope by Nick Berk, getting as close to zero air as possible. Hooks the leg for a two count. Berk drops an elbow...but Tommy Suede moves out of the way. Smooth hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Smooth hits a dropkick on Nick Berk and gets right back up. Covers for a quick two count. Diamond Dust from Tommy Suede and Berk is out! Pin, but Berk is out just before the three count. Spin kick by Tommy Suede to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Nick Berk reverses a hip toss. Back heel kick from Berk on Smooth. Hooks the leg for a two count. Berk face jams Tommy Suede. Pin, but Smooth is out just before the three count. Berk hits a soaring kick on Smooth. Tommy Suede gets hip tossed by Berk. Smooth backdrops Nick Berk out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of Tommy Suede. Flying elbow from Tommy Suede connects. Power drive elbow by Tommy Suede. That sounds like a feature on a 4 x 4, doesn't it. Tommy Suede floors Nick Berk...and climbs the turnbuckles. Through the air, Phoenix Splash! 1....2....3.

My Opinion: *1\2 rating is all it gets from me.

House- The win streak goes on for Tommy Suede. He could be a title contender in the coming months.

Garguilo- I agree. A big victory over the former world champion Nick Berk.

(60/47/74)

The Rachies vs Jimmy Rave and Burchill.

Match Background: Jimmy Rave is the reigning CZW Iron Man champion. The individual members of the Rachies lost to Rave and Burchill last night in singles matches, but both were involved with attacks after the match. Rave and Burchill have had problems with various members of the Rebel’s Army, not just the Rachies, so have decided to pool their resources to bring the fight to the Army members.

The Match: Burchill connects with a back heel kick on Rose and gets back up quickly. Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Danny Rose by Burchill. Remember when that was a legit finish? Covers for a quick two count. Tag to Jimmy Rave. Burchill \ Rave whip Rose into the corner. Burchill whips Jimmy Rave in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. Hooks the leg for a two count. Rave uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Danny Rose once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Rose crushes Rave with a huge legdrop. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tag between Danny Rose and Adam Flash. Flash crushes Rave with a running senton. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Rave takes a flying neckbreaker from Adam Flash. Jimmy Rave avoids a Adam Flash avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Rave uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Tag to Burchill. Flash walks into a high dropkick from Burchill, almost losing several teeth in the process. Tag between Adam Flash and Danny Rose. Flying elbow from Burchill connects. Burchill has Danny Rose down on the canvas. Standing Star Press!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over. Rebel's Army come running down the aisle and into the ring! Burchill turns...and gets attacked! They set him up...and hit the Super Bomb! Rebel's Army have left Burchill down and hurt.

My Opinion: Oh, look out...almost ***, but not quite. **3/4.

Garguilo- What the hell? Why did Rebel and Matthews attack Burchill after the bell?

House- Why? Because a successful army sticks together, Garguilo. Strength in numbers- great tactics from the Rockin’ Rebel.

(67/46/88)

Teddy Hart is in the ring, and he has a short celebration ceremony after his recent success.

Garguilo- What an ego this kid has! He’d better watch out, because when you’re the champion, everyone is gunning for you.

House- Do you think Teddy Hart cares? He’s the greatest Junior Heavyweight in the company, and he’s got the belt to prove it.

(62)

Wifebeater vs Necro Butcher.

Match Background: This will be a hardcore bout between two of the most hardcore men in CZW.

The Match: STIFF~! chop lights up Wifey who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! Wifey backdrops Necro Butcher out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of Wifebeater. Wifey slams Necro Butcher. The ref is bumped, as goes down after accidentally getting caught by an elbow to the face. Wifebeater scores with a big spinebuster. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is out and can't count to three! Wifebeater misses a clothesline. Necro chair shots Wifebeater. Necro Butcher hits a bulldog off the ropes. Hooks the leg for a two count. Necro Butcher scores with a big spinebuster. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Wifebeater avoids a Necro Butcher avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Face jam onto the table. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Wifey goes for a splash but Necro puts the knees up. Necro Butcher has Wifebeater down on the canvas. Wifebeater gets locked in the Asiatic Spike! Submission victory!

My Opinion: Ohh, looky. A **3/4 match!

Garguilo- Both men are a bloody mess. What a brutal match between two hardcore icons.

House- That’s two sickos in the ring Eric, but I think the Necro Butcher was a bit sicker on the day.

(64/40/89)

Nate Hatred vs Brandon Robinson.

Match Background: Nate Hatred is the reigning BJPW Death Match champion. This is a non-title match.

The Match: STIFF~! chop lights up Hatred who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! Nate Hatred powers out of a Brandon Robinson headlock. STIFF~! chop lights up Robinson who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! Nate Hatred misses a clothesline...and takes out the referee accidentally! DEATH VALLEY DRIVAH~! by Nate Hatred just KILLS Brandon Robinson! Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out! Nate Hatred misses a clothesline. Brandon Robinson with a spinning neckbreaker on Hatred. Big piledriver on Hatred. There's a two count on the pin. Brandon Robinson scores with a big spinebuster. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Hatred pushes out of a Brandon Robinson hold. Massive backbreaker on Robinson and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Brandon Robinson is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Nate Hatred grabs Brandon Robinson from behind and shoves him into the ropes, then scores with a roll-up...but Robinson rolls through with the move! He used a pull of the tights to get Hatred over! 1....2...3! The referee was out of position and didn't see it! Brandon Robinson climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as he celebrates his victory

My Opinion: Usually, this is designated for good matches that were usually way too short for some reason. What's your excuse? *3/4

Garguilo- What a cheat Robinson is! I’m sure Hatred will want revenge in the future.

House- Ha, he’ll have to put his BJPW Death Match title on the line- Robinson must be the new number one contender.

(65/53/77)

John Zandig vs The Messiah.

Match Background: This will be a special guest referee bout. Lobo will be the referee for this match. This match is for the CZW World title. The Messiah is the former champion who lost his title to Zandig and has demanded a rematch ever since. At Divide and Conquer, the two did battle in a title match, which also included Wifebeater. Zandig won, but Messiah claimed that was unfair and he still wanted a one-on-one rematch. Lobo finally gave in, but made himself the guest referee.

The Match: The Messiah charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Spear by John Zandig. There's a two count on the pin. The Messiah pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Zandig gets slammed down hard and winces in pain. Messiah slams John Zandig down and motions to the crowd. Covers for a quick two count. DEATH VALLEY DRIVAH~! by The Messiah just KILLS John Zandig! Pin, but Zandig is out just before the three count. Bodyslam by Messiah. Zandig backdrops The Messiah out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of John Zandig. Massive backbreaker on Messiah and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. Hooks the leg for a two count. John Zandig scores with a standing spinebuster. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! The Messiah charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Messiah is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. Messiah blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! BAAACK Body drop by Zandig gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Spear! Zandig is down! The Messiah scores with a quick roll up. 1.2.3! Lobo made a lightning fast three count, John Zandig had no chance to kick out. Lobo has grabbed a chair from outside, and slides back into the ring. John Zandig turns around, and gets floored with a brutal chair shot! Lobo has knocked John Zandig out with a chair!

My Opinion: Slightly above average match. Only gets a **3\4 rating from me.

Garguilo- WHAT THE HELL! Damn you Lobo!

House- That’s Sheriff Lobo to you Garguilo! The boss is back and we’ve got a new World Champion. Things are great right now in CZW.

Garguilo- Excuse me! We need answers from Lobo- why’d he do this to John Zandig.

House- I guess we’ll have to wait and see Eric. What a genius Lobo is!

(77/73/82)

OVERALL SHOW-63

from the CZW website...

PREVIEW FOR CZW HARDCORE!

LOBO EXPLAINS ALL?

Last week, Lobo turned his back on his longtime friend John Zandig, costing him the CZW World title against the Messiah. All week the commissioner has been fending off questions about his motivation for this heinous assault, promising to explain on Hardcore! Everyone, especially John Zandig, want to know why...

JUNIOR HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE DEFENCE

While Jimmy Jacobs may be the number one contender to the Junior Heavyweight title, reigning champion Teddy Hart has promised to be a fighting champion. Well, the fight is on for sure, as he takes on Ric "F'n" Blade. It's the CZW mainstay against the CZW newcomer for one of the most coveted titles in the company

BJPW DEATHMATCH TITLE- NO 1 CONTENDERS MATCH

Lobo has announced that there will be a four way elimination match to determine the number one contender for Nate Hatred's BJPW Deathmatch title: the twisted Necro Butcher, CZW icon the Wifebeater, Brandon Robinson, who beat Hatred last week in a non-title match and....Hatred's tag team partner Nick Gage. Why has Lobo put Gage in this match. If he wins, what will that mean for the H8 Club?

PLUS

Rave and Burchill team up to face CZW tag team champions, the Rebel's Army. Highflying action from Sabian and the Joker, plus Chris Hero, Ian Knoxx, Adam Flash, Tony Mamaluke and many others in action. Don't miss the first ever Hardcore! this week on Playboy TV