TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Ghost of bps21

Mexico's X Cup

If they want to do TNA vs. Japan, they should totally try and make it like an all-star team of Jushin Liger, CIMA, TAKA Michinoku, and either Kaz Hayashi or Koji Kanemoto. That would be incredible.

Guest Dynamite Kido
If they want to do TNA vs. Japan, they should totally try and make it like an all-star team of Jushin Liger, CIMA, TAKA Michinoku, and either Kaz Hayashi or Koji Kanemoto. That would be incredible.

I agree that I sure would want to see that. Unfortunately though, I don't see Liger working in the states EVER again, not to mention that he is a shell of his former self. I think that CIMA would be great, but I also don't know if he would come to the states. Also, I know I would love to see a rematch from the ROH FINAL BATTLE 03 and have AJ fight Kaz again and I am sure he would wrestle in the states again. I would LOVE to see Kanemoto come over, but who knows if he would or not. I heard they were interested in bringing in Tiger Mask IV which I think would be cool, but that was way back when they were going with the original PPV idea so I am sure they have scrapped by now.

Team UK would rock.

In fairness, a team of four top notch fliers might be a bit of a strecth.

However, something like Williams/Storm/Tighe/Burchill would provide more than quality opponents for team NWA.

not to mention that he is a shell of his former self

Give me a break. The guy is fucking awesome, and easily remains a top 5 worker in the world. Everything he has lost in speed (not much) he makes up for in smartness. He's still INCREDIBLE.

Guest TonyJaymzV1

After the Mexico's X-Cup, unless they want to go with the Japan idea, i think they should change it up from the countries idea. Like, have an X-Cup of New Blood vs. Veterans (Daniels, Lynn, Styles, and Kid Kash as the "established" X-division veterans vs. say, Jimmy Rave, Sonjay Dutt, Jerrelle Clark and Ruckus) or if they ever deliver on the Triple X angle, a round robin challenge for the show between Daniels, Low'Ki, and Skipper.

Guest j.o.b. squad
After the Mexico's X-Cup, unless they want to go with the Japan idea, i think they should change it up from the countries idea. Like, have an X-Cup of New Blood vs. Veterans (Daniels, Lynn, Styles, and Kid Kash as the "established" X-division veterans vs. say, Jimmy Rave, Sonjay Dutt, Jerrelle Clark and Ruckus) or if they ever deliver on the Triple X angle, a round robin challenge for the show between Daniels, Low'Ki, and Skipper.

yeah i agree with the changing it up from the country Vs country mabee do a company vs company thing but the only 3 indy companys i can see haveing succes with that is wildside(has tv in a bunch of areas to pimp the ppv in although i cant see the wildside jr's being bought as anything but cannon fodder by the live crowd), czw(large internet prescence with some tv and coude feild a convincing team [dutt(have a story that he gets kicked off team usa and brings in czw to get revenge), b-boy, ruckus, with posibly sabien or joker as the weak link), roh (also a large internet presence but due to the fact that most of there top jr's are already in tna woude have to resort to team special k).

Guest Dynamite Kido

Give me a break. The guy is fucking awesome, and easily remains a top 5 worker in the world. Everything he has lost in speed (not much) he makes up for in smartness. He's still INCREDIBLE.

Give ME a break, quit marking out for what the guy did 10 years ago. Hey, I like Liger too but if you think he is top 5 workers in the world.....YOUR WRONG. Name ONE match that stacks up to his work in the early 90's....just one! THERE ARE NONE. He was extremely good years ago and there are tapes to prove it, but I'm sorry if you think he is still that good, especially after all the injuries and health problems he's had. He surely is passable, but far from INCREDIBLE.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Give ME a break, quit marking out for what the guy did 10 years ago. Hey, I like Liger too but if you think he is top 5 workers in the world.....YOUR WRONG. Name ONE match that stacks up to his work in the early 90's....just one! THERE ARE NONE. He was extremely good years ago and there are tapes to prove it, but I'm sorry if you think he is still that good, especially after all the injuries and health problems he's had. He surely is passable, but far from INCREDIBLE.

Agreed, although I haven't seen Liger since 1994-95, I wouldn't know how bad her's gotten, but with the style he fought, it's almost a gurantee he's had some kind of injuries that will effect his in-ring work.