TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

Yo Listen Up

Damn, I go out and have a life and this happens?

Although I strongly disagree with almost evrything Ton says or does, I've got no real problems with the guy. The one complaint I have is that he ocked the French sentiment in CE thread without (in my view) giving an answer as to what is considered racism on this board and saying why Marney wasn't breaking one of this boards major rules. Although, from what I've seen of Tom in CE, he's far enough to the right to believ all the anti-Franch shit.

Guest HungryJack

One more thing.

Frigidsoul.

Down The Road.

Not Across The Street.

yep.

Guest FrigidSoul

Not if the blade is focused on the throat of somebody who feels the need to mock somebody else's mental problems. Then it's route is still across the street.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Making fun of others mental problems = stupid.

Unless they fake it or just disserve it for being ignorant morons....no, I don't have mental problems.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Hmmm...I need to rebuild my credibility after that horrificly structured post I made a few posts back. So...cheap plug time. Vote for your favorite Classic Thread in General Chat NOW!

we have a pepper bar!!!

Guest HungryJack

blah blah blah mental disease my ass.

You're a pussy, and too much of one to straight up admit it. Bitch. Die.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
blah blah blah mental disease my ass.

You're a pussy, and too much of one to straight up admit it. Bitch. Die.

You think the last bit of your post is a little extreme towards whoever has the "mental problems"?

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Would this thread be classic worthy, or just really stupid? VOTE NOW!

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
If this page was disposed of....classic.

Well, that seals the fait of my posting prime of about 12 hours. Back to dimwit who annoys I guess.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
It's not you, it's Hungry Jack.

Oh good. I thought NYU would be more of a disease, as this thread was actually funny until the age mentality dropped the second he talked about eating Hoff's mookey stinks.

Guest HungryJack

y'know, at this point i'd like to refer you to the line of text in your own sig.

If he's too nutless to admit his problem are the results of his own fuckups, and not "depression" (aka being a cunt) then thats his worry.

Guest FrigidSoul

I guess Jack's view of things are more than the documentation of years and years of doctors I've had. Along with the 3 I have right now.

By this theory people with Multiple Personality Disorder are just lonely losers who should interact with others more.

Oh, come on, Jack's right on the money.

My depression and bouts with insanity have left me in the state of what you see now. A sociopath locked within his own home and his only way to see outside is through what I'm looking at right now. See my downfall is I just don't care about people, and physically hurting the ones that bother me brings forth a sense of relief and gives me a reason to smile...I could be that damn crazy to travel far enough to capture my smile and feel that sense of relief. That's my disability...that's my reason.

It's practically a Raven promo. Look, if doctors historically can't help you, at least try dialing down the silly, self-perpetuating rhetoric a bit. And listen to Kylie Minogue. It might turn it all around.

I'm actually kinda serious about that last part.

Guest SP-1

I read the first and current pages of this thread. I see it degenerated as quickly as can be expected at TSM.

Oddly enough, I agree with Banky here. Dames made a rule. Mods are the authority figures on the board. Mods aren't above the law. If they are, then that pretty much seals TSM's fate and it's even more ludicrous that I've generally thought it was.

You make the rules? You follow them.

Though, to be fair, I doubt Loss did so with any measure of malice. So ripping him a new one isn't necessary. Just pay more attention to the rules or get rid of them.

Guest FrigidSoul

I'm getting the right kind of treatment now. Its still not going to change overnight.

What's this board's obsession with Kylie? I feel that Kotz has his own cult going or something...like Alpha Omega Spoonies

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
I'm getting the right kind of treatment now. Its still not going to change overnight.

What's this board's obsession with Kylie? I feel that Kotz has his own cult going or something...like Alpha Omega Spoonies

Who's Kylie? ...Uh-oh...I have a feeling I just opened up another can of "flame" worms. Me and my big.....letter typing hand!

Well, I was just listening to "Love At First Sight" and ferociously masturbating to the Fever liner notes, so her music's recently on my mind.

:spank:

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Edwin violently masturbating will save this thread

My power of deductions lead me to the conclusion you're full of shit or just being sarcastic.