TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

Yo Listen Up

Guest FrigidSoul

I feel that Edwin's violent masturbation was brought about by Kotz somehow. Kylie, hard penises, and Kotz all together? Its too fishy to be ignored.

I'm getting the right kind of treatment now. Its still not going to change overnight.

What's this board's obsession with Kylie? I feel that Kotz has his own cult going or something...like Alpha Omega Spoonies

Who's Kylie? ...Uh-oh...I have a feeling I just opened up another can of "flame" worms. Me and my big.....letter typing hand!

2002redcape.jpg

OH SHIT YOU DONE FUCKED UP NOW

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
I'm getting the right kind of treatment now. Its still not going to change overnight.

What's this board's obsession with Kylie? I feel that Kotz has his own cult going or something...like Alpha Omega Spoonies

Who's Kylie? ...Uh-oh...I have a feeling I just opened up another can of "flame" worms. Me and my big.....letter typing hand!

2002redcape.jpg

I've seen better....(unzips pants) Oops. Uh...This is a classic thread! [/diversion mode]

2002redcape.jpg

This is my favorite Kylie picture. Ever. I'm glad to see it return. I'm also glad (or disheartened?) that an off-the-cuff wank reference is good for another dozen posts.

2002redcape.jpg

This is my favorite Kylie picture. Ever. I'm glad to see it return. I'm also glad (or disheartened?) that an off-the-cuff wank reference is good for another dozen posts.

Does she eat?

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
2002redcape.jpg

Does she eat?

I'd hit it....

and btw, I was kidding when I said she did nothing for me.

Does she eat?

That was in 2002, when she was still gaining weight back from being SUPER thin in early 2001. She's improved greatly, and wasn't looking good at all for a while.

Did she have some kind of eating disorder? She looks ok but a lil skinny for my liking. But I would hit but I would worry because I would break her shit in half.

I don't think she did (although it was rumored at the time), she just does a LOT and people who work with her on tours and videos and shoots and stuff all say that she gets so engrossed in her work that she has to be reminded to even eat. Early 2001 was when the whirlwind of success that came with Light Years had been going for a few months, so going a few months eating very little showed, and remaining popular since has kinda kept her from sitting still and gaining much weight. At least now she's got something of a routine set up.

So, I'm guessing that since this was moved from Site Feedback to HD, my complaint gets no sold?

Motherfucker!

Wait, complain again. I'll be behind you waiting to deliver the Rock Bottom, but little will I know that you spotted me out of the corner of your eye and are ready to whirl around and nail me with a deadly accurate superkick (in complaint form). I promise to sell like a champ. Whenever you're ready.

Bitch please. Yoga fire doesn't need some trumped-up graphic to make itself look good. Graphics are a crutch, and yoga fire is in perfect health.

Hey, if I'm in a battle, I might try to contend with regular old orange fire...

but BLUE fire? Fuck that, I'm going the other direction in a hurry.

Guest FrigidSoul

The greatest part of this thread is that not once does Loss even come in and post regarding the name change.

The greatest part of this thread is that not once does Loss even come in and post regarding the name change.

I'm guessing that maybe he's got better things to do than cater to the bizarre megalomanias of random little psychopathic drama-queen freakshows.

I'm guessing that maybe he's got better things to do than cater to the bizarre megalomanias of random little psychopathic drama-queen freakshows.

Actually it's because he was gone all weekend.

He informed us that he would be gone in the mod folder.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
Here's a simple answer: Loss is a hardworking, sincere staff member. Why shouldn't he get a perq that regular posters don't get?

What in the HELL is a "perq"?

I thought it was a "perk".

This is CRAZY.

i) the perq/perk spelling question was posed and answered a few pages ago. Yes, I know it's a pain in the ass to read all 9 pages of the thread before posting, but figured that I could and should let you know that it's been addressed, and the explanation was seemingly accepted. (well, no one complained about it even if it wasn't accepted).

ii) Kylie is indeed hot, and ironically I cleaned my pipes to the can't get you out of my head just this morning. Good stuff, that video is.

iii) the 'players and officials' the analogy that was used earlier isn't 100& accurate. I think that 'civilians and police' would be more appropriate for a comparison. The ref and player comparison doesn't work because the two groups aren't doing the same function. If mods weren't allowed to post at all, but were only limited to supervising the board, then that comparison would work. However, mods aren't just supervising but are instead doing everything that we posters do, but with additional authority. Just like police: they live a normal life like everyone else but with additional authority and powers. And having a ton of police in my family (brother in law, 2 uncles, 3 cousins) and friends (both local and state) I can confirm that they OFTEN bend the rules that they're supposed to enforce. Is it always fair? No. But it happens, and there's not much that we can really do about it.

iv) I know I'll get accused to ballwashing, but I haven't had a real problem with anything that any of the mods have done. I really haven't always agreed with them, but there are common posters that infuriate me more than any mod ever has. If someone's got a bitch about a mod, send a PM to them, and one to the other mods. If you're complaint has merit I'm sure it'll be addressed. If it's a bitch for the sake of bitching, I'm sure you'll hear about it.